What's new

Targets to be bombed in case of escalation??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an interesting topic, May i suggest
  • The big waste dump sites
  • The drains choked with garbages
  • The places where mosquito breeds
When you bomb and clean the place, pls aim for these 3 things. This will help a lot in future.

regards,

Such a list would wonders both ways, wouldn't you say?

lol pakistani members are jumping high with this and that.
infact to counter such move in comic sense i would suggest to pee on rivers which flows to pakistan. sara kissa khatam.no bombs no gola barud... ( ahinsa parmo dharma) :P

i think you had enough of donkey biryani and snake chop stick this morning which is hard to digest till now.and it seems your IQ have become low like donkey.

yeah... I think you are right

send your fighters across...have some balls...balless nation

Source

Best Source By american Scientific Institute Pak has 25 KT Max yield weapon And India 45 KT

Don't Give Nuclear Myth We Never reached that capability yet P5 Make sure of that

Nuclear Bomb Yield Radius of 50 MT Bomb is Just 2.4 KM And Few Waves Can travel 180 Km max No One has Told Me I Studied Science 101

781px-Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg.png

Comparative fireball radii for a selection of nuclear weapons. Contrary to the image, which may depict the initial fireball radius, the maximum average fireball radius of Castle Bravo, a 15 megaton yield surface burst, is 3.3 to 3.7 km (2.1 to 2.3 mi),and not the 1.42 km displayed in the image. Similarly the maximum average fireball radius of a 21 kiloton low altitude

this guy has an iq of 2 year old and thinks psar bomba will only destroy 2.3 km area... not half of his country which it will ALONE

yeah... I think you are right

send your fighters across...have some balls...balless nation

we are always right but irony is donkey heads fails to realize that .. we have balls and result was 1971 and now more is coming

Such an interesting topic, May i suggest
  • The big waste dump sites
  • The drains choked with garbages
  • The places where mosquito breeds
When you bomb and clean the place, pls aim for these 3 things. This will help a lot in future.

regards,

What you are doing is trolling. When you talk sense on a troll thread, you are trolling. So if you want to talk sense on this thread, you should troll.

we are always right but irony is donkey heads fails to realize that .. we have balls and result was 1971 and now more is coming

we will put you and your country back into the hole where you and your country men crawled out of.....

ball less idiots...
Have de railed the whole thread

Last edited:
Air Field , Ammo Depots , Bunkers , Hangers , Radar Stations and SAM batteries ( if located ) will be prime Target for PAF ..

Most Important target;
Baglihar Dam built on Chenab river in Doda district of Jammu & Kashmir which stops Pakistani water.

More Important dam Built in Doda District of Jammu & Kashmir which stops Pakistani water :-

1.Dulhasti Dam (Controls Chenab river)
2.Salal Dam (Controls Chenab river)
3. Uri Hydel Power Station (Controls Jhelum river)

These are all Run-of-the-River power projects, these are the most important targets because they control Pakistani water system. Uri Hydel Project is very close to the LOC , it can be strike (using short range missiles) and destroyed from inside Pakistan Boundary.

Strike Where It's Hurt The Most !!!!!!!

I am for hitting Mumbai and unleashing hell on Mumbai specially targets in area of Bandra and Juhu. When bollywood screams with fear the impact is far more than when a poor Indian screams with fear.

NBC protected its Top Notch Made by Israel Not even Nukes effect it It hundreds of meters below the Earth. Though you never Pick him Up the Moment threat discovered He Will be in in Safe hand of SPG To undisclosed Location Our Satellite surveillance better than you You don't even have Single Spy Satellite

Israel? Are you sure?

And don't you think both the statements are self contradictory?

Most Important target;
Baglihar Dam built on Chenab river in Doda district of Jammu & Kashmir which stops Pakistani water.

More Important dam Built in Doda District of Jammu & Kashmir which stops Pakistani water :-

1.Dulhasti Dam (Controls Chenab river)
2.Salal Dam (Controls Chenab river)
3. Uri Hydel Power Station (Controls Jhelum river)

These are all Run-of-the-River power projects, these are the most important targets because they control Pakistani water system. Uri Hydel Project is very close to the LOC , it can be strike (using short range missiles) and destroyed from inside Pakistan Boundary.

Strike Where It's Hurt The Most !!!!!!!
not fair u only got 2-3 dams we dont get to chooose our target ( choose dry season otherwise it will be floods in pakistan i thought u might have forgot that water from that dams will rush towards pakistan)

So the talk is all over media that Pakistan has selected targets to bomb in case of Indian strikes....so lets play a little PDF game on members picking the target to be hit in India as retaliation??

Please only mention targets in India which can be bombed by Pakistan..
Jama masjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom