What's new

Targets to be bombed in case of escalation??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the talk is all over media that Pakistan has selected targets to bomb in case of Indian strikes....so lets play a little PDF game on members picking the target to be hit in India as retaliation??

Please only mention targets in India which can be bombed by Pakistan..

Had you drunk Blue Label instead of desi on a weekend, it would have been better.

NoT Possible his Home consist Of NBC proof Military grade Bunker designed by Israel Though I don't think PAF Has capability to Strike deep
There heavy striker F-16 has Just 550 KM combat radius It will be Suicide The Defensive offensive is best strategy You can counter

Distance to PAF Sargodha to delhi is 567 Km So My friend its one way street Its Suicide

View attachment 337671

possible...babur cms with bunker buster warheads.....

possible...babur cms with bunker buster warheads.....
NBC protected its Top Notch Made by Israel Not even Nukes effect it It hundreds of meters below the Earth. Though you never Pick him Up the Moment threat discovered He Will be in in Safe hand of SPG To undisclosed Location Our Satellite surveillance better than you You don't even have Single Spy Satellite

NBC protected its Top Notch Made by Israel Not even Nukes effect it It hundreds of meters below the Earth. Though you never Pick him Up the Moment threat discovered He Will be in in Safe hand of SPG

possible----ISI gives last minute location update

possible----ISI gives last minute location update
Our satellite Surveillance much Superior My friends We have Hundreds of Sats flying in Air Presently

ISI are you joking ISI Not even protect blast in its own state forget Finding Modi who protected by SPG and other Intelligence agencies Impossible

Our satellite Surveillance much Superior My friends We have Hundreds of Sats flying in Air Presently

ISI are you joking ISI Not even protect blast in its own state forget Finding Modi who protected by SPG and other Intelligence agencies Impossible

cross loc and find out... that's all I can say about that

Quite a few people from Pakistan there

Its obvious they do no care about their own citizens.

On topic: Best Indian target is the Karakoram pass. I mean after all, isn't that what its all about.

So the talk is all over media that Pakistan has selected targets to bomb in case of Indian strikes....so lets play a little PDF game on members picking the target to be hit in India as retaliation??

Please only mention targets in India which can be bombed by Pakistan..
Most Probably They Will Be Military Bases , Sensitive Installations Like Bridges , Dam , Electric Grids , Radar installations List Goes on and On

Even If India say they are Going Against Terrorists In Pakistan Most of these Locations will be military Sites

Both Forces Will Try to damage each other But India Say they went against Terrorist While Pakistan Say We went Against IAF

cross loc and find out... that's all I can say about that
Come on People Talking here about Retaliations My post Were logical on facts I Don't Want to Include in Fan boy fights

TC
cerberus

NoT Possible his Home consist Of NBC proof Military grade Bunker designed by Israel Though I don't think PAF Has capability to Strike deep
There heavy striker F-16 has Just 550 KM combat radius It will be Suicide The Defensive offensive is best strategy You can counter

Distance to PAF Sargodha to delhi is 567 Km So My friend its one way street Its Suicide

View attachment 337671
WOW And You Came to This Conclusion Just Because You have Used Google to Tell the Distance Arnt You the New Einstein
even if its a surprise Attack Pakistan Most Probably Wont Use Sargodha base Are Fly Straight into Space than Turn and Come Diving Back
They Will use Stealth Approach like the One Israel Used Against Iraq

WOW And You Came to This Conclusion Just Because You have Used Google to Tell the Distance Arnt You the New Einstein
even if its a surprise Attack Pakistan Most Probably Wont Use Sargodha base Are Fly Straight into Space than Turn and Come Diving Backo_Oo_Oo_O
They Will use Stealth Approach like the One Israel Used Against Iraq
Oh Nap of the Earth For that We have this

The ELM-2083 is an operationally proven areostat-borne solid state L-Band Active Electronically Scanning Array (AESA) radar system.

Features

• 3D multibeam system implemented by AESA and Doppler measurement
  • 12 rpm antena rotation for fast update rate
  • Automatic Track-While-Scan (TWS) of multiple targets
  • High probability of detection by combination of mechanical rotation with electronic steering
  • Low false alarms rate
  • IFF system integrated
http://www.iai.co.il/Sip_Storage//FILES/6/41636.pdf
http://www.iai.co.il/2013/36562-46434-en/ELTA - Systems by Product Lines.aspx

41456.jpg

41457.jpg

Though PAF Have very Limited SEAD aircrafts

Last edited:

Can you name those hundreds of those satellites which india is using?

if not then STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom