What's new

Targets to be bombed in case of escalation??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you name those hundreds of those satellites which india is using?

if not then STFU.
Google Indian Spy satellites you will get it
Risat series
Crosat Series
Aerosat series

there Multiple Launches By India in years

Since Pakistan Has not Even Launch one

Come on People Talking here about Retaliations My post Were logical on facts I Don't Want to Include in Fan boy fights

TC
cerberus

Whole of your country is behaving like an illogical barbarian horde..and will be dealt as such....

.and you are here to teach us logic ....

Height of idiocy

Oh Nap of the Earth For that We have this

The ELM-2083 is an operationally proven areostat-borne solid state L-Band Active Electronically Scanning Array (AESA) radar system.

Features

• 3D multibeam system implemented by AESA and Doppler measurement
  • 12 rpm antena rotation for fast update rate
  • Automatic Track-While-Scan (TWS) of multiple targets
  • High probability of detection by combination of mechanical rotation with electronic steering
  • Low false alarms rate
  • IFF system integrated
http://www.iai.co.il/Sip_Storage//FILES/6/41636.pdf
http://www.iai.co.il/2013/36562-46434-en/ELTA - Systems by Product Lines.aspx

41456.jpg

41457.jpg

Though PAF Have very Limited SEAD aircrafts

Wake up...millions if not billion plus your countrymen about to die....and we are dealing with 15 year olds here

Google Indian Spy satellites you will get it
Risat series
Crosat Series
Aerosat series

there Multiple Launches By India in years

Since Pakistan Has not Even Launch one

In total 11 Satellites are currently in service.
For your info not every satellite can be used for spying and imaging.

Update your knowledge before telling lies.

In total 11 Satellites are currently in service.
For your info not every satellite can be used for spying and imaging.

Update your knowledge before telling lies.
So you googled At last
All I Mentioned are Military grade sats And Rest Imaging Sats Work For Dual Pulse Frequency which has both Civilian and Military use For Glance
India Has its own GPS With both civil and Military use

For Example

India's Military Satellite Cartosat-2C To Boost Surveillance Capabilities

The dual-use satellite weighs 690 kilograms (1,521 pounds) and is armed with a Panchromatic Camera as well as a high-resolution multi-spectral instrument. Boasting a resolution of 0.65 meter when its predecessor has only 0.8 meter, this camera is said to capture high-res images of areas and borders of dispute, and log videos of sensitive targets from space and transmit them back to Earth. -
14 April 2016, 6:27 am EDT By Katrina Pascual Tech Times -
See more at: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...illance-capabilities.htm#sthash.PjJgap4o.dpuf

With Pakistan Low yield Nukes :sarcastic:

Whoever told you that, made a bad joke. Pakistan has warheads in different yields out of which, some are more than your cities can handle.

they are so powerfull .... oh hell oh hell..

come and cross the border now.... come to mama mama....come

Whoever told you that, made a bad joke. Pakistan has warheads in different yields out of which, some are more than your cities can handle.
Source

Best Source By american Scientific Institute Pak has 25 KT Max yield weapon And India 45 KT

Don't Give Nuclear Myth We Never reached that capability yet P5 Make sure of that

Nuclear Bomb Yield Radius of 50 MT Bomb is Just 2.4 KM And Few Waves Can travel 180 Km max No One has Told Me I Studied Science 101

781px-Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg.png

Comparative fireball radii for a selection of nuclear weapons. Contrary to the image, which may depict the initial fireball radius, the maximum average fireball radius of Castle Bravo, a 15 megaton yield surface burst, is 3.3 to 3.7 km (2.1 to 2.3 mi),and not the 1.42 km displayed in the image. Similarly the maximum average fireball radius of a 21 kiloton low altitude

Last edited:
go and have some milk or (gao mutra) what ever you fancy...... too low in iq for sensible discussion

i think you had enough of donkey biryani and snake chop stick this morning which is hard to digest till now.and it seems your IQ have become low like donkey.

Such an interesting topic, May i suggest
  • The big waste dump sites
  • The drains choked with garbages
  • The places where mosquito breeds
When you bomb and clean the place, pls aim for these 3 things. This will help a lot in future.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom