What's new

Tarek Fatah passed away

20230422_014847.jpg
(his old photo as this cancer was suffering from cancer for a while )
still ugly inside and out as ever but looking like death
Seems to be suffering ๐Ÿ˜, would probably die if he isn't already dead

Last edited:
Chalo ziada nahi to thora se tour to banta he is ka, dozakh ka.

Thora bohat nahi. Is ka full scene hai dozakh ka

I pray if he is alive then he would be in extreme pain with pain increasing every moment. And if he is dead then I pray for him to be in deepest pits of hell

Thora bohat nahi. Is ka full scene hai dozakh ka

I pray if he is alive then he should be in extreme pain with pain increasing every moment. And if he is dead then I pray for him to be in deepest pits of hell
Tarek Fatah is another idiot. We should not care about him.

Mr Fatah is the great patriots on India :)

but not pure of thought, wishing for Mr Fatah to dying in holy month ?

but if he dying, straight ticket to jannat cutting ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Islam and Christianity are different, you dont get a free ticket.

holy or no holy month doesn't make difference

everyone is judge by God and he alone makes the decision

who knows whether God will forgive him for one small good deed he did or punish him for many of his bad deeds

Islam and Christianity are different, you dont get a free ticket.

holy or no holy month doesn't make difference

everyone is judge by God and he alone makes the decision

who knows whether God will forgive him for one small good deed he did or punish him for many of his bad deeds
one muslim man have told me himself

if anyone dying in holy month, its means the like the blessing and straight to heaven

if anyone dying in holy month, its means the like the blessing and straight to heaven
Hindu knowledge of Islam seems to come from Whatsapp forwards and what random "Muslim" people tell them. They will never do actual research. I guess self-research and learning is considered "Tamasic" and only reserved for Bra-men

you are saying one?? many Muslim men also told me they can fly in the air and walk on water..

Hindu knowledge of Islam seems to come from Whatsapp forwards and what random "Muslim" people tell them. They will never do actual research. I guess self-research and learning is considered "Tamasic" and only reserved for Bra-men
Quran is pretty small book volume wise and all you need to do to find the truth is just read the first two chapters
yet all their info comes from whatsapp

You don't know more than second caliph of Islam. This is all liberal nonsense to normalize haram that we can't judge and all that BS

We are going to judge people on what they look like and act like

Except you're not in the position to judge. If you think a liar like Tarek Fatah deserves to burn in hell for the liar he is, then watch out for your own sins.

Liars need to be exposed & refuted not condemned by one pretending to be something they're not.

Except you're not in the position to judge. If you think a liar like Tarek Fatah deserves to burn in hell for the liar he is, then watch out for your own sins.

I would watch out for my sins while praying for a painful life in this world and hereafter for a scum like Tarek Fateh

Isnโ€™t he dead ?
[PDF] pay sirf Teaser chul raha hai.

We'll wait for Trailer.

...aur pori Film will be covered on some half-@ssed Indian News Channel where they'll come up with a conspiracy that ISI was behind his eventual death & dedicate the show to their former
Spoon.jpg

Either way, jub mareyga - tou Methai is on me.

View attachment 925784 (his old photo)
still ugly inside and out as ever but looking like death
Seems to be suffering ๐Ÿ˜, would probably die if he isn't already dead

Yeah, definitely terminal. Count your last days, you will be facing your Maker soon to account for your deeds. Your charge sheet is extensive.

Cancer is a horrible disease

I hope he lives a long life and suffers

Back
Top Bottom