What's new

Tarek Fatah Dead & Confirmed

His daughter exposes that her mom is in a senior care center.

She really dropped her parents just to chase the bag lmaoo. If you check her twitter feed she's going unhinged retweeting Islamophobic stuff.

All that sucking off for them to live in worse conditions than a taxi driver.

“But whoever turns away from My Reminder will certainly have a miserable life…”
- Quran 20:124

@waz @Jango @LeGenD

Can you please edit it out? - A- I don't even think he was a punjabi, seems to be a proper Pajeet, we don't know his historical origins

B- it's mad disrespectful towards Punjabi people that a 5'4 fat traitorous little midget is now sher-e-punjab LMAO

How many Punjabis were living in 1949 Karachi.... (Although it's entirely possible that he wasn't a Pakistani to begin with and all of it is made up I wouldn't be surprised)
- never heard him holding a conversation in Punjabi
- never mentioned his peoples original city or village or even his clan (Punjabis living in Sindh for almost century know both, hell even the east African folks - but this guy didn't)
- So why is he considered a Punjabi man just cause he said so
If I say I am African American, would you believe me just because I say so?

His parents migrated from east Punjab, just like Nawaz Sherif family....two of many traitors

RIP

He was very antagonistic toward a section of jazbaati Pakistanis, specifically, those who spoke about their past with scorn and hatred wrt Hindustan.

Just a random mohajir, could come off abrasive if you're Pakistani, I suppose.

but he's gone, and we shouldn't speak ill of the departed.

try saying nice things about Hitler in Israel

Sher-e-pajeet chose to save the earth from contamination

You'll not be missed little man
farmer-smoking-hookah-rural-life-punjab-pakistan-2EAB22W.jpg

Good riddance, now go burn in grave and in hellfire for eternity.
May the Angels deliver him personally to the gates of hell inshAllah.

Sher-e-pajeet chose to save the earth from contamination

You'll not be missed little man
View attachment 926637

That’s cuz every Muslim cemetery in Ontario outright refused to allow this murtad to be buried there. His family contacted all Muslim cemeteries and pushed hard to get him buried as a Muslim. But since they failed they just cremated him to save them selves from further embarrassment.

He did not call for the genocide of Muslims. Stop making false allegations against a dead man.

He was a Muslim apologist.

He blamed Mullahs and Muslim rulers for all the violence and hatred. He did not blame Islam. He misled non-Muslims into believing that Islam is a religion of peace.

If Sanghis were smart, they would never make this snake famous.

@Paitoo @NagaBaba @Skimming
His approach is that there are two nations, Hindu and Muslim. This was never our ideology. It is Pakistani and Bharati.

He misled non-Muslims into believing that Islam is a religion of peace.
He was part of the Islamophobic industry. That along with terrorists using the name of Islam, it would have undone any religion based on falsehood and violence, yet Islam continued to grow. There is a recent spurt among Anglo Whites. I don't care about numbers, but in a few decades, maybe 30 years or less, Western Muslims will become commonplace. It's like a miracle taking place in front of our eyes. Islamophobic far-right nationalists who wanted the end of Islam are themselves becoming Muslim.

Islam continues to spread around the world in record pace, obviously nothing can stand in the way of Almighty Allah’s might.

But surely the hypocrites destined to hell for eternity, alongwith a miserable end to their lavish lives on earth. What a sad and shitty deal they made with devil, ending with hell forever. All for few dollars worth, lol

He was part of the Islamophobic industry. That along with terrorists using the name of Islam, it would have undone any religion based on falsehood and violence, yet Islam continued to grow. There is a recent spurt among Anglo Whites. I don't care about numbers, but in a few decades, maybe 30 years or less, Western Muslims will become commonplace. It's like a miracle taking place in front of our eyes. Islamophobic far-right nationalists who wanted the end of Islam are themselves becoming Muslim.
Only criminals and violent mentally ill people convert

His approach is that there are two nations, Hindu and Muslim. This was never our ideology. It is Pakistani and Bharati.
He never said that.

He believed in reunification of India.

He was the payroll of ISI and other jihadi entities.

He thought Mohammad was a good man. And blamed Mullahs and Muslamic kings for twisting his words. He was a manipulative Muslim who tricked gullible Sanghis.

Only criminals and violent mentally ill people convert

He never said that.

He believed in reunification of India.

He was the payroll of ISI and other jihadi entities.

He thought Mohammad was a good man. And blamed Mullahs and Muslamic kings for twisting his words. He was a manipulative Muslim who tricked gullible Sanghis.
I thought same
Until
His daughter left her mom in senior home
And cremated tarak fatah
This shows what kind of religious thought fattu gave to his daughter, which is a reflection of his own religious thought

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom