What's new

Tarek Fatah passed away

All he did in his life, hopefully he would burn in hell

Let's all pray for that

No. It's not in your place to condemn someone to hell.

He deserves exposure and rebuttal for his propaganda. And perhaps humiliation.

Last edited:
Aisay uchhal raha hai jaise teri lottery lag gayi ho.
He was a racist little man, I hate racists
B- he sold out to the highest bidder and helped in the dehumanization campaign against millions of persecuted people
Aur tu nastik aadmi double Eid kyu mana raha hai?
Aese hi - sexy lag Raha tha

Last edited:
Can't find any news of him being dead, so this thread may be premature.

He has cancer which may have gone terminal, but his meds seem to be working somewhat.

I don't know though. There's no proof as of yet that he's dead.

No. It's not in your place to condemn someone to hell.

He deserves exposure and rebuttal for his propaganda. And perhaps humiliation.

You don't know more than second caliph of Islam. This is all liberal nonsense to normalize haram that we can't judge and all that BS

We are going to judge people on what they look like and act like

B- he sold out to the highest bidder and helped in the dehumanization campaign against millions of persecuted people

Also never forget this guy was at the forefront of Azaad Balochistan in the diaspora :rofl:

All he did in his life, hopefully he would burn in hell

Let's all pray for that
Chalo ziada nahi to thora se tour to banta he is ka, dozakh ka.

Also never forget this guy was at the forefront of Azaad Balochistan in the diaspora :rofl:
Correction: Muft Balochistan

For context: Gangus would google translate "Free Balochistan" and post on twitter larping as muh Persecuted Balochs and google translate, instead of seeing "Free" as a verb, saw is as adjective and gave out "Muft Balochistan" :lol:

effects of starvation

whole forum gone bhikari for a month
Wo to theek he lekin aap log kis chakar me Tarek Fatah Jee ko PHULL SAPPORT de rhe ho?

effects of starvation

whole forum gone bhikari for a month
Aap gangus nahi samjho ge. We voluntarily go bhikari to have more empathy for the involuntary bhikaris.

Last edited:
Wo to theek he lekin aap log kis chakar me Tarek Fatah Jee ko PHULL SAPPORT de rhe ho?
Mr Fatah is the great patriots on India :)

Aap gangus nahi samjho ge. We voluntarily go bhikari to have more empathy for the involuntary bhikaris.
but not pure of thought, wishing for Mr Fatah to dying in holy month ?

but if he dying, straight ticket to jannat cutting 🙃

When Pajeets give Phul Sapport Saar, they mean it.
Pajeets hate Islam/Muslims/Pakistan to the core.

Any guys who hates above gets Phull Sapport Saar of Pajeets in his live and after his death.

Tarek is an ex Muslim Pakistani who hated Islam/Muslims/Pakistan his whole life.

Ofcourse, Pajeets are going to give him their phull sapport saar on his death bed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom