What's new

Tarek Fatah passed away

I didn't want to mention this in the original post out of respect, but apparently he passed away when I posted this and his death wasn't admitted until now because they couldn't find a Muslim cemetery to bury him. Reportedly he will be cremated by Hindutvas.

farek tatah, I had the thought and was gonna claim it, but someone else had this as a twitter handle. farigh tata byebye to keep it pg.

Mr Fatah is the great patriots on India :)
He should be awarded a Bharat Ratna for services to mother india and sent off in manner befitting a patriotic hindu shaheed

but not pure of thought, wishing for Mr Fatah to dying in holy month ?

but if he dying, straight ticket to jannat cutting ๐Ÿ™ƒ
That's straight ticket stuff is horsecrap from Islamic POV. There are no shortcuts. Just some superstitions that a part of our society assimilated from their erstwhile polytheistic neighbors. That tends to happen with people of weak religious convictions. The beta Muslims.

I didn't want to mention this in the original post out of respect,
Kon si respect?

but apparently he passed away when I posted this and his death wasn't admitted until now because they couldn't find a Muslim cemetery to bury him. Reportedly he will be cremated by Hindutvas.
Best news I've heard on this till now. @Areesh , seems he will go to pajeet heaven afterall.

one muslim man have told me himself

if anyone dying in holy month, its means the like the blessing and straight to heaven
I saw videos of dozens of hindu men saying

if anyone bathing in holy shit, its means the like the blessing and straight to disease free :D

Last edited:

if anyone bathing in holy shit, its means the like the blessing and straight to disease free :D
of bath-ing in ganga the deads bodies means all sins clear

then burrrning.. straight heaven going :)

Hopefully this would be true

But I am afraid that some liberal simp imam would finally offer his funeral

North America is full of such liberal simping imams
gangu ko ganga me hi daal detay

blind gangetic dolphins and ghariyaals hi kuch kha lette uska

GangesRiver_dolphin.jpg

1300797634gharial1.jpg

He should be awarded a Bharat Ratna for services to mother india and sent off in manner befitting a patriotic hindu shaheed

That's straight ticket stuff is horsecrap from Islamic POV. There are no shortcuts. Just some superstitions that a part of our society assimilated from their erstwhile polytheistic neighbors. That tends to happen with people of weak religious convictions. The beta Muslims.

Kon si respect?

Best news I've heard on this till now. @Areesh , seems he will go to pajeet heaven afterall.

Badr happened in Ramadan.
guess who died in Badr on the non-muslim side
Abu Jahl
Umayyah bin Khalaf
Utbah ibn Rabiah
Shaybah ibn Rabiah
Walid bin Utbah.

A whos who of certified Kuffar, all jannati according to death in Ramadan logic.

Back
Top Bottom