What's new

Tamilnadu oppose India's Sanskrit week

This, after the spectacular support it showed to the Tamil Eelam?:lol:

Sri Lanka supports the Tamil's right for an independent nation. Tamilnadu is the Tamil homeland. Not the Northern province of Sri Lanka. Besides creating a Dravidanadu helps Sri Lanka to have closer ties with the rest of India without any hindrance. It was like that for centuries until Tamil country was joined with Indian union.

Sri Lanka supports the Tamil's right for an independent nation. Tamilnadu is the Tamil homeland. Not the Northern province of Sri Lanka. Besides creating a Dravidanadu helps Sri Lanka to have closer ties with the rest of India without any hindrance. It was like that for centuries until Tamil country was joined with Indian union.

but they are howling for a separate THAMIZH EEZHAM,not DRAVIDANADU..Thamizh eezham means the North,North eastern parts of Srilanka...and also the LTTE separatist movement was happened in Srilanka,not in Tamilnadu, India...
have you seen a single Tamils from Tamilnadu in PDF demanding a separation??
in every ways i think srilanka has more merits for a separate eelam..

Maybe India too should restart it's support for Tamils' right for a Tamil Eelam in Lanka. After all, it was like that for centuries under Cholan rule.:whistle:

Maybe India too should restart it's support for Tamils' right for a Tamil Eelam in Lanka. After all, it was like that for centuries under Cholan rule.:whistle:

What? Sri Lanka should create Tamil Eelam because Cholas conquered part of our country ? Then India should give parts of their country to Iranians and Greeks and also to British.

What a BS argument you put forth.

but they are howling for a separate THAMIZH EEZHAM,not DRAVIDANADU..Thamizh eezham means the North,North eastern parts of Srilanka...and also the LTTE separatist movement was happened in Srilanka,not in Tamilnadu, India...
have you seen a single Tamils from Tamilnadu in PDF demanding a separation??
in every ways i think srilanka has more merits for a separate eelam..

Tamil Eelam is the hypothetical homeland created by Tamil elite of Sri Lanka to become seperate from Sri Lanka. It has no historical value. Why should Sri Lanka worry about it?

What? Sri Lanka should create Tamil Eelam because Cholas conquered part of our country ? Then India should give parts of their country to Iranians and Greeks and also to British.

What a BS argument you put forth.

The BS was started by you. It was YOU who suggested that today's Sri Lanka must support a seperate Tamil Nadu in today's India because it wasn't part of India before(which is another BS statement). I just returned the compliment.

And it is a joke of the same kind to name him a SL muslim. You know about tamil hindus in india but not LTTE hindus in SL. They are different. You know nothing about the ppl in SL

The Tamil Hindus I know will easily surpass some Hindu guy from UP or Gujarat when it comes to Hinduism, its rituals and beliefs. Now, don't make some Hinduphobic random tom, dick and harry as a Tamil Hindu. He can be anything else. :girl_wacko:

May I ask you why you brought discussion about Tamil Eelam here. :girl_wacko:

The BS was started by you. It was YOU who suggested that today's Sri Lanka must support a seperate Tamil Nadu in today's India because it wasn't part of India before(which is another BS statement). I just returned the compliment.

I meant Sri Lanka should support Dravidanadu because it is the historical homeland of Tamils. Not because as you said it wasn't part of India. Besides India is a more modern term. Modern India was created by British. Before them modern India was comprised of different types of independent smaller states. So Tamilnadu was not part of India before the British.

Oops.... my bad. :chilli:

Oops.... my bad. :chilli:

I feel you were here to vent to your anti-Tamil feeling. :girl_wacko:

I meant Sri Lanka should support Dravidanadu because it is the historical homeland of Tamils. Not because as you said it wasn't part of India. Besides India is a more modern term. Modern India was created by British. Before them modern India was comprised of different types of independent smaller states. So Tamilnadu was not part of India before the British.

That's funny Lankan, do you know anything about Indian history and what written in ancient books of Hindus. :girl_wacko:

I feel you were here to vent to your anti-Tamil feeling. :girl_wacko:

No. Actually I meant it. I want to see an independent Tamil nation where it is due. Not in Sri Lanka where it is claimed on lies.

I don't know may Tamils want to live in united India that is their choice but the real Tamil country should be built in Tamilnadu.

i understand why you said because you people are not familiar with SL issues. LTTE supporters want to create friction between the indian central gov and TN state so that they hope to pressurise indian central gov into an anti SL stance. That is why LTTE supporters abroad pour money into the likes of Vaiko and even influence jayalalitha and Karunanidhi.
They believe by creating friction among TN and Indian central gov they can get india's support for an eelam (sort of like blackmailing india). All these fishermen issue is a part of this gameplan.

Also LTTE nutjobs in SL and rest of the world hope for a Tamil nation larger than Eelam. Poeple can laugh at them, but there are people who look for a Tamil only country in India and SL. Indian tamils might not support it and so do SL tamils. But LTTE fellows do dream about it.
They are laying groundwork for that.

That is why manlion is posting stuff that are offensive anti indian stuff taking up tamil nationalism. Tamils are not Hindus 100%. So that is why manlion tries to be diplomatic when it comes to religion. He can insult hinduism at will because he thinks Tamil hindus will not stop supporting LTTE.
@abjktu,
Stop chatting shit, tamil Sri Lankans are the most religious Hindus in the sub continent. Every village has its own Brahmin.

The Tamil Hindus I know will easily surpass some Hindu guy from UP or Gujarat when it comes to Hinduism, its rituals and beliefs. Now, don't make some Hinduphobic random tom, dick and harry as a Tamil Hindu. He can be anything else. :girl_wacko:

Tamil Sri Lankans are roughly 70% Hindu and extremely religious. Almost every village has its own Brahmin who we go to for advice. The Sri Lankans are trying to cause a divide between Eelam Tamils and Indians.

No. Actually I meant it. I want to see an independent Tamil nation where it is due. Not in Sri Lanka where it is claimed on lies.

I don't know may Tamils want to live in united India that is their choice but the real Tamil country should be built in Tamilnadu.
Listen you disgusting hybrid race Sinhalese. Eelam is our historical land and it belongs to us. Tamil Nadu is not related to this and we tamils don't need disgusting hybrids who we ruled to speak for us.

You don't need to pretend that you don't have a Sinhala-Tamil problems in Sri Lanka and should worry about that, your fantasies about Tamils in India is nothing more than being in denial about the ethnic issue exists in Sri Lanka.

You don't need to pretend that you don't have a Sinhala-Tamil problems in Sri Lanka and should worry about that, your fantasies about Tamils in India is nothing more than being in denial about the ethnic issue exists in Sri Lanka.
These sinhalese are natural born liars

Listen you disgusting hybrid race Sinhalese. Eelam is our historical land and it belongs to us. Tamil Nadu is not related to this and we tamils don't need disgusting hybrids who we ruled to speak for us.

Oh the first class Tamil from Canada has come. :lol::lol:

I don't speak for you. I just pity you. You people deserve a homeland. Why not ask Canada for some land?

Oh the first class Tamil from Canada has come. :lol::lol:

I don't speak for you. I just pity you. You people deserve a homeland. Why not ask Canada for some land?
Kiddo, we cholas ruled you inferior people. You are lucky we are not claiming all of Sri Lanka but we have a concept of mercy here.

We have a Sinhala-Tamil problem. Every country does have problems of their own. But Sri Lanka should not be used as a scapegoat for the failure of Tamilnadu's independence movement.

Back
Top Bottom