What's new

Tameez (civility) is mandatory!

i believe power comes with responsibility and once you have given power you are even deprived of your own point of view no matter how much fair it is in a discussion forum.

I agree. It must suck for guys like Webby and Asim to be admins.

You do not accumulate so many posts by always being politically correct and moderate and dispassionate in your views.

My commiserations.

Me - I always want to be like the peasant in the French revolution.

Accha @Andromache - tell me you are not secretly impressed by my lahaul-vila-quwat (always wanted to use it here ....)? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. It must suck for guys like Webby and Asim to be admins.

You do not accumulate so many posts by always being politically correct and moderate and dispassionate in your views.

My commiserations.

Me - I always want to be like the peasant in the French revolution.

Accha @Andromache - tell me you are not secretly impressed by my lahaul-vila-quwat (always wanted to use it here ....)? :D

well politically correct means you are always brandishing your PoV is the right one :).

For your last line well the dragon can provide much fire for last rituals no need to convert you

Last edited by a moderator:
On one side you talk about Tameez and members getting banned and getting infraction stating low quality posts and offtopic comments.. On the other hand some people are getting a free hand here posting what ever non sense and offtopic posts they like.. Even if we reported it, no one is even bothered about deleting the posts.. Last time many of the people here get banned for replying some posts.. But that offtopic post is still there and many of us got infractions and got banned.. What the civility in it?? There are plenty of threads here where we can see some members purposefully posting off topic comments and low quality posts, even if after we reporting it, you dont seems to care.. Then why should you care about Tameez here Asim??, after all this is mandatory for only one side here..

On one side you talk about Tameez and members getting banned and getting infraction stating low quality posts and offtopic comments.. On the other hand some people are getting a free hand here posting what ever non sense and offtopic posts they like.. Even if we reported it, no one is even bothered about deleting the posts.. Last time many of the people here get banned for replying some posts.. But that offtopic post is still there and many of us got infractions and got banned.. What the civility in it?? There are plenty of threads here where we can see some members purposefully posting off topic comments and low quality posts, even if after we reporting it, you dont seems to care.. Then why should you care about Tameez here Asim??, after all this is mandatory for only one side here..

Don't know why you guys bother much about getting ban or what!!!

Enjoy the party rather than complaining about "cheap stuff" man...

Don't know why you guys bother much about getting ban or what!!!

Enjoy the party rather than complaining about "cheap stuff" man...

I am not bothered about me getting banned.. Otherwise I wouldn't have wrote this stuff..

I was bothered about the way some members were banned here.. I think it was too partial :D

Would it be applicable to "Admins" and "Mod" too as no one is perfect!!!

Exactly, point of my concern as well. Many times my comments have been deleted because they didnt fall in line with that mods perception and for that I had to appeal to his/her higher-ups....... So in this regard I would request Webby to kindly make complaint system more conclusive, especially if the complaint is against mods. Afterall we shouldnt turn defence.pk into Pakistan where commoners get punished and military/political elites cant even be subjected to criticism.

i came across worse than them.and if i start reporting all such tab to ram hi bhala kare unka.

Do your part..and report them....seriously...instead of just writing ome liners ..just report them..whichever flag.

If we get rid of Trolls on all sides ..this would surely be the best defence forum in the world...lets just start by reporting them..even if they are your own country flags.

the best way to eliminate discriminations (if any), then abolish the "location" and "flags". i bet if these details are hidden , then lots of unnecessary patriotism will die down and the result will be a more civilized conversation, and thereby, reducing the work of the mods.
and most important of it all, every member should remember that if a dog comes to bite you, it doesnt mean u have to return the favour ......call the cops

You are allowed to post anti-Pakistan venom and propaganda thats should be enough pervilege for you Indians now dont demand that you have the right over decision making of the forum.

we are also banned and given infractions. But seems you want too much of a room. You are on your Indian forums and you have seen their level of NON-Tolerence. You should be thankful to PDF

Thankfully I think there aren't too many who get a free hand, off the top of my head I can think of only one such Hawabaaz ;) and probably he pays for that privilege.

the best way to eliminate discriminations (if any), then abolish the "location" and "flags". i bet if these details are hidden , then lots of unnecessary patriotism will die down and the result will be a more civilized conversation, and thereby, reducing the work of the mods.

It will help to some extent but the fact remains that, this being a Pakistani site, certain Indians (not all or most) come here with one purpose in mind: to derail and destroy all threads. They will do so regardless of flags.

The other factor is that many posters, including "respectable" old timers, act nice for a while and then go into suicide mode. They view banning as a badge of honor, and even joke about it amongst themselves: it's a sad sight to see middle-aged people playing "bad boy" on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom