What's new

Tameez (civility) is mandatory!

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
If you can't talk with civility and without letting your emotions get the best of you, kindly please don't hit the reply button.

No one here is dying to hear just any nonsense. Every other thread can't be your battlezone. Talk about a topic - calmly. AND NOT A PEEP ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. Any comment you make about any member - is offtopic and you will see the noose tighten after each violation.

Badtameez log will be shown the door.

If you can't talk with civility and without letting your emotions get the best of you. Kindly please don't hit the reply button.

No one here is dying to hear just any nonsense. Every other thread can't be your battlezone. Talk about a topic - calmly. AND NOT A PEEP ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. Any comment you make about any member - is offtopic and you will see the noose tighten after each violation.

Badtameez log will be shown the door.

Put the board : "Batameez log aik kick ka faslay par".

I have short list of officers for court martial on account of cyber-war crimes :butcher:

Don`t put my name in that list please yaar...

By the way Asim must be thinking something serious when starting the thread....but some good moderation really needed now.

Non-differentiating people? What can't they/ differentiate between?

Rephrase the question please.

I have short list of officers for court martial on account of cyber-war crimes :butcher:

Please don't list anything. We don't believe in naming and shaming. Badtameez people will land themselves up in pink.

What does it mean though?

Badtameez (uncivil) people will be kicked.

usually action is not taken, that is also an issue.

Action is taken in the form of infractions, for which no one is notified. 90% of the time this is enough to get someone in line. If they don't repeat infractions will land them in pink.

However this message is specifically for being uncivil and generally creating a continously bad atmosphere here by continuous personal comments and running off topic, bringing religion in. This is beyond trolling - its behudgi. Civility is mandatory, you can make any point without running your mouth, 90% of the people do it. If someone is too stupid to not be able to do it, they don't belong here in the first place.

Don`t put my name in that list please yaar...

By the way Asim must be thinking something serious when starting the thread....but some good moderation really needed now.

Don't worry - i have soft corner for Punjabis.

I guess he came back from vacations and know want to announce his return :D

On serious note - some trolls are really destroying the forum by derailing almost every thread. If someone just has to express it's hate than there are lot of sites for this purpose where they can achieve this without getting banned. This forum must be used for constructive debate.

Action is taken in the form of infractions, for which no one is notified. 90% of the time this is enough to get someone in line. If they don't repeat infractions will land them in pink.

However this message is specifically for being uncivil and generally creating a continously bad atmosphere here by continuous personal comments and running off topic, bringing religion in.
This is beyond trolling - its behudgi. Civility is mandatory, you can make any point without running your mouth, 90% of the people do it. If someone is too stupid to not be able to do it, they don't belong here in the first place.

well I hope you are right... !!

Back
Top Bottom