What's new

Tameez (civility) is mandatory!

May be burden of too much reports NOTHING personal i believe.

On the other hand your vsdoc is one of those who cant not refrain from going uncivlized after losing temper .

There was increased posts related to family members. But no action was taken.

If vsdoc looses his cool he should go too..nobody wants to see bad language in the forum esp personal ones.

What I request is fair play - ban or issue infractions for all the bad apples irrespective of what flag they carry.

There was increased posts related to family members. But no action was taken.

If vsdoc looses his cool he should go too..nobody wants to see bad language in the forum esp personal ones.

I have tolerated quiet few today from your side :) couldnt stooped to their level

I personally don't think that every member needs to be treated the same, common sense must be the basis of any administrative action. Even if some posts merit action, a cool off period of 24 hours should suffice. Only repeat offenders who offer nothing else of any worth must find themselves the recipient of more severe bans. No point in banishing members who have proven themselves of being worthy contributors. This forum needs good debaters badly. There have been way too many retirements in the last year or so. No real point in making the cupboard even more bare.

Ok I draw the line at female relatives man. If Indians have done it, straight ban to them as well.

Jana stop baiting me.

I personally don't think that every member needs to be treated the same, common sense must be the basis of any administrative action. Even if some posts merit action, a cool off period of 24 hours should suffice. Only repeat offenders who offer nothing else of any worth must find themselves the recipient of more severe bans. No point in banishing members who have proven themselves of being worthy contributors. This forum needs good debaters badly. There have been way too many retirements in the last year or so. No real point in making the cupboard even more bare.

cupboard will always be filled.

too many habitual returnees from India

Already told you.

The admins/team is burdened with banning them again and again and banning their IPs.

My point exactly. Why waste precious time & energy over the conduct of more established members then? Unless some comment is completely beyond the pale, established members should not be a target. This may not be the fairest system around but it is much better than the alternative where you have newbies alone going hell for leather against one another. The forum is fast losing some of its charm precisely for that reason.

My point exactly. Why waste precious time & energy over the conduct of more established members then? Unless some comment is completely beyond the pale, established members should not be a target. This may not be the fairest system around but it is much better than the alternative where you have newbies alone going hell for leather against one another. The forum is fast losing some of its charm precisely for that reason.

My point is the established members should be enough thick skinned by now not to resort to personal attacks :)

salut gentlemans

As far as civility goes, that seems to be a big issue from my short experience here. I do not want to directly offend any gentlemans/mademoiselle posters on this forum, but religion and identity one liners literally show up on every thread. My humble suggestion to mods and the readers would be to please contain your emotions as much as you can even if somebody is being ignorant, because its worthless going down to their level. i have personally myself have felt anger at the comments about the way people talk about french, la belle province and religion etcc... Point being that we should come here to learn each other perspectives and do culture exchanges that will further help us integrate as fellow human beings. Whats the point of argueing and debating, isn`t the ultimate purpose to learn from each other.

Just imagine if they were Indian admins faced with what you dish out ...... lahaul-vila-quwat :hitwall:

i believe power comes with responsibility and once you have given power you are even deprived of your own point of view no matter how much fair it is in a discussion forum.

Just imagine if they were Indian admins faced with what you dish out ...... lahaul-vila-quwat :hitwall:

i believe power comes with responsibility and once you have given power you are even deprived of your own point of view no matter how much fair it is in a discussion forum.

Back
Top Bottom