What's new

Tameez (civility) is mandatory!

Tameez (civility) is optional!.

Time to close this joke of a thread.

-
-
-
Totally off topic but wouldn't it be worth a consideration to open up a religious section on the forum...???

After all most of the things being discussed here are not directly related to "Defense" like stupid/funny & pictures of the day & of cities etc... Religion especially that being followed by majority of Pakistanis(whose name this forum takes after "dott.pk") is very directly related to defense related issues. Quran has a lot to say on war strategies & fighting & rules regarding wars for example...

For example read Surah Aadiyaat#100,,, it mentions "Shock & Awe" war strategy which Wikipedia thinks was written in 1996 while in fact it is in Quran; only if one could see.

So if you could open a section where we could discuss religion that would be nice addition to this forum. Thanks.
-
-
-

Again, this is not the thread to discuss this, but FYI - we had one some years ago but its now been sunsetted due to a bunch of issues.

Tameez (civility) is optional!.

Time to close this joke of a thread.

The volume of badtameezi will take some time to reduce - but as you can see there is constant danda-o-cracy going on.

You didn't make one - you broke protocol and went offtopic here. PM the webmaster.

PM the webmaster - not on this thread.

Its good you didn't respond, now report the post. But again as I said, I'm not starting to name and shame here - its a discussion among adults.

Personal attacks is a great point. How does one become the subject of discussion here? We as a board discuss events and politics and related matters. Not the people registered as members.

Reported the posts prior to me posting here (the thread was a useless one as I see that the thread itself got deleted).

As for how does one become the subject of discussions, it is easy. Take the one which I mentioned here for example - You respond to a post related to US in favor of US (whose citizenship I hold and none other) and one becomes "dark arse" or can invite other ridicule. I can't help it if some have a twisted view of who represents a country.

This is not mature behavior which one can expect from senior members. Taking a personal cheapshot should be dealt with strongly is my request and so is the reason for me highlighting it here.

Reported the posts prior to me posting here (the thread was a useless one as I see that the thread itself got deleted).

As for how does one become the subject of discussions, it is easy. Take the one which I mentioned here for example - You respond to a post related to US in favor of US (whose citizenship I hold and none other) and one becomes "dark arse" or can invite other ridicule. I can't help it if some have a twisted view of who represents a country.

This is not mature behavior which one can expect from senior members. Taking a personal cheapshot should be dealt with strongly is my request and so is the reason for me highlighting it here.

we had been bearing the personal cheapshots/attacks from Indians for long . just report and admin team will indeed take time to address due to burden.

we had been bearing the personal cheapshots/attacks from Indians for long . just report and admin team will indeed take time to address due to burden.

I have acknowledged that as well - post #30

I came across few of them and I personally intervened as well - We need to accept the fact doc - Indians are not saints as well.

Agreed that personal commentary should cease immediately.

I am noticing increase in use of banned terms like idiot, fck, stupid etc. Please use these terms more often to get yourself banned frequently and for longer period of time. If you do not wish to get banned then please maintain civility in the forum and focus on the subject and do not indulge yourself in personal attacks.

This is a serious forum specifically targeting mature community from all over the world. Please do not use such terms to discredit your own image.

Paying respect to each other is mandatory for all

Thanks

The problem is people who get banned keep coming back. While these trolls get banned others take their place. It is getting quite annoying. Especially the anti Pakistani trolls, who just come her with ill intentions, also these same guys seem to create trouble in Chinese and Bangladeshi section as well. This is getting unbearable now...

If we are not giving them permanent bans, maybe we can give them ban for longer periods. 3 months, 6 months, etc. that way they would be banned long enough for not the other trolls to take their place.

This issue needs to be addressed. The Middle East threads are more serious in conflict, the Jews, the Turks, the Iranians, the Arabs, and some Americans, but they don't reduce themselves to cheap shots, also, they keep the cheap shots away from their threads when ever they try to post in, like Mosquitos.

Today there was a Rape thread opened in the Chinese sections, guess who opened it and who were the guys making cheap shots at the Chinese? Is this the direction this forum going too?

Even if those guys did get banned, there are other trolls who get unbanned to take their place.

Exception shall be made to the cursing of cheap justice! :raise:

Sir I understand your opinion about the CJ and the reason behind it... But you are free to criticise him in the civil manner. There is no need to use inappropriate language for anybody

Could we also please add to civility the point of not calling people who do not believe in their point of view as muslim haters?

Quite a few members, if you do not agree with their point of view :

1. If you are a good muslim, you are told you are are not a good muslim.
2. If you are not a muslim, you are told you are a muslim hater?

can this be made worth a warning at-least?

This issue needs to be addressed. The Middle East threads are more serious in conflict, the Jews, the Turks, the Iranians, the Arabs, and some Americans, but they don't reduce themselves to cheap shots, also, they keep the cheap shots away from their threads when ever they try to post in, like Mosquitos.

Today there was a Rape thread opened in the Chinese sections, guess who opened it and who were the guys making cheap shots at the Chinese? Is this the direction this forum going too?

Even if those guys did get banned, there are other trolls who get unbanned to take their place.

The ME section doesnt have bharatis thats why you dont see much personal attacks and cheap shots. Thats all.

And Indians come up with many multiple ids here. everyone knows they come pour shyt from their mouths and ruin the threads.

Just two days back one of these Indians used the most uncivlized language against me. I firstly reported it nicely but nothing happend hence i shoved a big long hand up his donka.

The ME section doesnt have bharatis thats why you dont see much personal attacks and cheap shots. Thats all.

And Indians come up with many multiple ids here. everyone knows they come pour shyt from their mouths and ruin the threads.

Just two days back one of these Indians used the most uncivlized language against me. I firstly reported it nicely but nothing happend hence i shoved a big long hand up his donka.

Come on, not all of us are like that :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom