What's new

Tameez (civility) is mandatory!

The ME section doesnt have bharatis thats why you dont see much personal attacks and cheap shots. Thats all.

And Indians come up with many multiple ids here. everyone knows they come pour shyt from their mouths and ruin the threads.

Just two days back one of these Indians used the most uncivlized language against me. I firstly reported it nicely but nothing happend hence i shoved a big long hand up his donka.

You ... what ?!!

Could this be one of the reasons why you did not choose to join the Diplomatic Corps ?:rofl:

.. and this thread is about Tameez !!

The ME section doesnt have bharatis thats why you dont see much personal attacks and cheap shots. Thats all.

And Indians come up with many multiple ids here. everyone knows they come pour shyt from their mouths and ruin the threads.

Just two days back one of these Indians used the most uncivlized language against me. I firstly reported it nicely but nothing happend hence i shoved a big long hand up his donka.

Baaji what is donka? First time I am hearing this word. Though shoving and danda makes it pretty self explanatory actually when speaking about a male in the generic sense.

If you can't talk with civility and without letting your emotions get the best of you, kindly please don't hit the reply button.

No one here is dying to hear just any nonsense. Every other thread can't be your battlezone. Talk about a topic - calmly. AND NOT A PEEP ABOUT ONE ANOTHER. Any comment you make about any member - is offtopic and you will see the noose tighten after each violation.

Badtameez log will be shown the door.

buhat acha..yeh cheez..sahi chammat maara hai...I don't kNOW that why people forget while posting that they are talking to alive humans,who are sitting in front of their pc's laptops,just LIKE THEM.
I have seen Indians bashing hongwu calling him as hongpoo and windjammer too..even some posters attacked on me...:help:

buhat acha..yeh cheez..sahi chammat maara hai...I don't kNOW that why people forget while posting that they are talking to alive humans,who are sitting in front of their pc's laptops,just LIKE THEM.
I have seen Indians bashing hongwu calling him as hongpoo and windjammer too..even some posters attacked on me...:help:

You should check Hong wu's posts as well..... What u feel about the Indians commenting on Hong Wu.... The Indians feel the same after going through Hong Wu's posts.

You won't find any Indian posting the same for Chinese Dragon, as they post for Hong Wu.

You should check Hong wu's posts as well..... What u feel about the Indians commenting on Hong Wu.... The Indians feel the same after going through Hong Wu's posts.

You won't find any Indian posting the same for Chinese Dragon, as they post for Hong Wu.

But calling names is not a solution my dear,if you dislike his posts then simply don't quote back.:)calling someone with bad names is not civilized.

But calling names is not a solution my dear,if you dislike his posts then simply don't quote back.:)calling someone with bad names is not civilized.

I know mate..... that's true..... the prob is, it's a natural tendency of all human beings, few
are capable to control it, rest are not!!
If you check through posts thoroughly, all are quotes and quote backs, retaliatory posts and blame games.
In a bigger picture, if we the people of our countries had that much sense, our countries would have been best of friends and not sworn enemies!! :)

kya bekar thread hai mangne se to maut bhi nahi milte ye janaab tameez ki tawaqqo rakte hain jab koi pakistani , bangladeshi ya chinese gali galoch kerta hai hindustanio ke saath tab kahan jaati hai tameez aur so called civilty :pissed:

kya bekar thread hai mangne se to maut bhi nahi milte ye janaab tameez ki tawaqqo rakte hain jab koi pakistani , bangladeshi ya chinese gali galoch kerta hai hindustanio ke saath tab kahan jaati hai tameez aur so called civilty :pissed:

han tu...ban ki lanat nahi per jati aison ko?dafa nahi kerdeti admin...aur mang kaun raha hai..yeh tu PDF mai stay kerne ki FEES hai..free mai nahi...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom