What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia should understand there are some lines which India will not like to cross . We expect the same from you . Let's say if Su35 sold to pakistan . This will dent and hurt our nation but we will survive . But what will russia do if India comes up with its own Super sukhoi out of HAL's facility with full western technology and call it Tejas 35 ? Like Chinese did with their J 11 ? And makes agreement with US Aerospace giants to develop AMCA and invest in Japan's 5th gen fighter program ? So we are not out of option but we will undergo hard times at least for two years but we can overcome as US wont waste any time to give india all it wanted and take its relationship to whole new level . As India can tank heavily on chinese power . Only power in asia which can bleed china to the last drop.

If russia sold su35 then India will release some pressure to align with western power wholly and solely and will get advanced war machines from US nuclear submarines to many other futuristic technology . US don't sell its high tech weapon system especially naval vessels as it doubt of confidential infos leaked to russia . India won't stop purchasing western systems whether you like it or not . India will be in better position aligning with west as Our Core enemy is not Pakistan but China .

So its upto russia what they want to do ... We will reciprocate , That too when leader like Modi at helm our reaction will be very intense for sure . Because problem with selling these weapons will start a new war. As Pakistanis leadership have this habit of declaring war once they get new weapons like in 1965 . So be it .

its well written article . Whats wrong with that ? If you check my previous comments i made on related thread you will notice i said the same . Its either a stunt or Confusion created by Pakistan . See Pakistan discussed with russia . That's thge truth but what russia said ? Nothing other than diplomatic answer like " Ok we will look in to it" Or "Let the discussion open then we will decide " So far pakistan did not say what russian replied .But just propaganda bits here and there but all on one truth Pakistan Discussed su35 lol .

Keep dreaming India Russia both are matured states . This deal will make both into core enemies . Not in the interest of both

1. Indians loves to drawing lines and expect rest of the world to respect their imaginary lines. Like a psycho chick in a Bollywood movie. It's time, Indian policy makers should grow-up. Nobody gives a flying F about lines and limits drawn by Indians. :cuckoo:

2. Considering new and upgraded F-16s, Large numbers of JF-17s Block III with AESA , HMD and all other 4+ generation Air to Air and Air to ground gadget, Possible 5th generation fighter, AWACS and new SAMs under consideration. SU-35 will not be a dent, you are talking about some serious IAF ***-kicking. :help:

3. There is a day and night difference b/w Indian and Chinese expertise, Industry and reverse engineering capability. Forget about J-11, I doubt Indians can even reserve engineers their own TATA motors . Despite having a foreign assistance, HAL took decades to build a helicopter. At the end, Indians paid Germans to do their job.:woot:

4. Indian needs best of US tech to counter for sale best of Russia and Chinese tech. US is not selling India any state of the art technology. Keep dreaming. US never sells tier 1 technology even to Israel or UK. :devil:

As far as Modi reaction is concerned, there is an idioms for this "Barking Dogs Seldom Bite" ... :taz:

Last edited:
1. Indians loves to drawing lines and expect rest of the world to respect their imaginary lines. Like a psycho chick in a Bollywood movie. It's time, Indian policy makers should grow-up. Nobody gives a flying F about lines and limits drawn by Indians. :cuckoo:

2. Considering new and upgraded F-16s, Large numbers of JF-17s Block III with AESA , HMD and all other 4+ generation Air to Air and Air to ground gadget, Possible 5th generation fighter, AWACS and new SAMs under consideration. SU-35 will not be a dent, you are talking about some serious IAF ***-kicking. :help:

3. There is a day and night difference b/w Indian and Chinese expertise, Industry and reverse engineering capability. Forget about J-11, I doubt Indians can even reserve engineers their own TATA motors . Despite having a foreign assistance, HAL took decades to build a helicopter. At the end, Indians paid Germans to do their job.:woot:

4. Indian needs best of US tech to counter for sale best of Russia and Chinese tech. US is not selling India any state of the art technology. Keep dreaming. US never sells tier 1 technology even to Israel or UK. :devil:

As far as Modi reaction is concerned, there is an idioms for this "Barking Dogs Seldom Bite" ... :taz:

Pak-Russia talks on Su-35 pressure tactics to get Pak-fa deal from India? | idrw.org

Russian oil depended economy is going down the drain due to sanctions. They need money. They prefer selling Pakistan original SU-35 instead of them losing money and seeing PAF flying Chinese made clone of SU-35. :cheesy:
Russians are not only selling jets, they are buying strategic friendship and leverage in the region against US domination. Indians are pretty much depended on Russian hardware. Sooner or later, Russian knows Indian will come back to them.

The rona dhona of indians is just amazing

Whether mig 35 deal materialize or not but we will always remember the butt hurt of indians on Pak russia weapon trade.

russia wants to eat mangoes from both's countries tree.:p:

But sell SU-35's ONLY to Pakistan. Man, these Pakistani Manogies must have magic wand type taste and effect in it. When Modi gets those, he couldn't start a war even though he craves one. When Russians get those, the forget India and start talking about supplying the latest jets to Pakistan. MAN, even I want these Mangoes. May be I can send it to some people who need to give me a favor and I'll get huge ones :tup::coffee:

I am not saying its going to happen but Russia's stance towards Pakistan is changing.

1. sales of RD93 engine over Indian objections.
2. entry of Pakistan in SCO over Indian objections.
3. lifting of self imposed arms embargo on Pakistan.
4. sales of Mi35 attack helos to Pakistan albeit in limited numbers which is Pakistan's problem not Russia.

India accounts for 40 percent of Russia 's military exports .

No sane country will want to spoil this so that they can make a few pennies by selling to the enemy of its biggest client.

:D Who is selling you Su35 in first place ? See its a matter of fact Pakistan will start another war claiming J&K and Punjab like you declared war in 1965? Because you have very superior Tanks , jets wat not ? Cooperations with US UK China . You thought you can defeat a wounded india due 1962 debacle . But what happened ? So we are not worried about you invading India but worried about unnecessary war .

Of Course we don't want it happen . Give me one good reason why i should be happy for PAF if they get Su35 ? There is no need for research to know this . Know no why you are so obsessed to know it ? So i guess just a feel good factor for u after whole years of burning sensation ?
If you don't know who is selling us SU 35 then why you bother to post here ?lolzz
Mr ,india4never ?lolzz

India accounts for 40 percent of Russia 's military exports .

No sane country will want to spoil this so that they can make a few pennies by selling to the enemy of its biggest client.
Money can't stop a superpower its strategic decisions ,stop living in fools Paradise cause it will be only India which will be suffering ?lolzz

img00003-jpg.258576

@Oscar

The PAF logo on a fighter. That is a first

Russian oil depended economy is going down the drain due to sanctions. They need money. They prefer selling Pakistan original SU-35 instead of them losing money and seeing PAF flying Chinese made clone of SU-35. :cheesy:
Russians are not only selling jets, they are buying strategic friendship and leverage in the region against US domination. Indians are pretty much depended on Russian hardware. Sooner or later, Russian knows Indian will come back to them.
Dam.Indian media ,trying its best to put water on the super fire in the ugly dhotis ?lolzz

If you don't know who is selling us SU 35 then why you bother to post here ?lolzz
Mr ,india4never ?lolzz

Money can't stop a superpower its strategic decisions ,stop living in fools Paradise cause it will be only India which will be suffering ?lolzz
No one sacrifices a bishop for a pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom