What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in here still living in dreams!!!

TB2NpvAfpXXXXXJXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2x2m_fpXXXXcEXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2QTTxfpXXXXaVXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2TCngfpXXXXbkXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2t1e5fpXXXXcfXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

Russia should understand there are some lines which India will not like to cross . We expect the same from you . Let's say if Su35 sold to pakistan . This will dent and hurt our nation but we will survive . But what will russia do if India comes up with its own Super sukhoi out of HAL's facility with full western technology and call it Tejas 35 ? Like Chinese did with their J 11 ? And makes agreement with US Aerospace giants to develop AMCA and invest in Japan's 5th gen fighter program ? So we are not out of option but we will undergo hard times at least for two years but we can overcome as US wont waste any time to give india all it wanted and take its relationship to whole new level . As India can tank heavily on chinese power . Only power in asia which can bleed china to the last drop.

If russia sold su35 then India will release some pressure to align with western power wholly and solely and will get advanced war machines from US nuclear submarines to many other futuristic technology . US don't sell its high tech weapon system especially naval vessels as it doubt of confidential infos leaked to russia . India won't stop purchasing western systems whether you like it or not . India will be in better position aligning with west as Our Core enemy is not Pakistan but China .

So its upto russia what they want to do ... We will reciprocate , That too when leader like Modi at helm our reaction will be very intense for sure . Because problem with selling these weapons will start a new war. As Pakistanis leadership have this habit of declaring war once they get new weapons like in 1965 . So be it .

its well written article . Whats wrong with that ? If you check my previous comments i made on related thread you will notice i said the same . Its either a stunt or Confusion created by Pakistan . See Pakistan discussed with russia . That's thge truth but what russia said ? Nothing other than diplomatic answer like " Ok we will look in to it" Or "Let the discussion open then we will decide " So far pakistan did not say what russian replied .But just propaganda bits here and there but all on one truth Pakistan Discussed su35 lol .

Keep dreaming India Russia both are matured states . This deal will make both into core enemies . Not in the interest of both
We the problem is with triple of our arms & our military India still lives in a dream world that we will attack India for now reasons ?
That's the mind set , what we are against of ?
& that's what that dam stupid article is prapogating ?
Fuuny thing is if Russia sell us the su 35 India will become enemy of Russia ,then what will happen ?
Ohh nearly whole Indian air force & navay will be sitting without.supplies & amo ?
Will that makes India strong ?
Stop over thinking , its happening just don't bang your head to Russian embsy walls in Delhi ?lolzz

I am really not sure about various other options, but it's not like Pakistan's security is totally dependent on Su35s. We can definitely wait for the Chinese platforms and induct them. Also if we are unable to materialize this deal we can look into Rafaels also, since French are quite pissed off with the Indians. They have been behaving quite interestingly lately, I must say. But looking into Rafaels is quite far fetched in this moment. The Russian deal is much much more important for Pakistan in many ways than just buying some fighter jets.
I don't think Pakistan will be intersted in any western platform cause it will land us in some other kargill ?
No I don't think we will go with French or US , i think the su -35 deal go ahead just we want to discuss the further future up grades & munufaturing of the amo used in SU -35 at our soil ?
That's where the talks are now ?
We still have the option to make it , as a joint venture between China ,Russia ,& Pakistan & i think its with in 2months we can hear some thing credeble on the issue ?

you tell me what is the 2nd Option you have after Russia meaning getting everything without strings ??? And how French screwed you ??? Remember MMRCA deal which included TOT 120 Jets and training with the Price tag of 10 to 15 Billion $ max ?? Now only 36 Jets no TOT and Price TAG half like around 7 to 8 Billion $ ??

You are dodging the ques Dude i m asking you can you afford to loose or remove all the future military plans with Russia can you afford it if Russia do the same with you ??

Ok let me give you a scenario in this INDIA says no to Russia on future military plans Russia does the same and says no more military stuff to you guys you break economic ties as well with Russia .. China see Russia Falling and grab the opportunity to get another brother state like PAK by offering them different economic messures Russia declines but get some support from CHINA and still gets up CHINA gains another partner which is cut out from the world and totally relying on them for the economic reasons like PAK on the other Side your military your navy your airforce which totally rellies on Russia gets a big hit with no more spares or future procuments comming without strings any more you have to replace your front line fighters on emergency basis need 2nd strike capabilties and sub on emergency basis need new tanks on emergency basis because you cannot maintain all that stuff even for a decade without Russian spares do you think you can do all that with your current economy in a Decade and from where will you get those stuff from EU and you think EU will make such decision on its own Without Uncle SAM you'll Die with them my friend :D :P

We already operate french fleet of fighters.. what string was attached??? none. tey're not american... ya now its 7 billion that includes the life cycle and spares... which is a great deal.. we bought mki for less, you know how much its costing us in spares and maintenance?? Its a nightmare for IAF... Rafale deal is damn good.

I didn't dodge the question??/ I'm asking you the same, can the russians avoid INdian Markets??? Hell no... if they did they don't have a economy anymore. they'll never leave.. why do you think they'll go away??? and what's their backup plan Pakistan???? that's joke.

First the scenario is wrong.. let not bring a Scenarion, we can Talk on the reality... India will not say and can't say no to future jet procurement from Russia because it co-developed.. and russia can't do anything on it. No idiot will breat economic ties because we didn't buy planes from them.. American and Russians are enemies.. Chinese and Americans are enemies.. go and check inspite of all the tension that's going on how their trade is booming. Do tell me getting Pakistan what does Russia Gain??? Its nothing, how much money can you spent in buying from them??? how much trade can you do??? Dude talk about reality not your imagination... and you buying more weapons from Russia how do you think China is going to react to tha?? Do you think china will just sit and watch??? hell no.. recently you guys were interested in a Turkish helo... chinese didn't like that they sent you 3 of their helo for free and they're going to make you buy the rest of the no that's Pakistan need.

Do you know the amount of commercial contracts b/w India-Russia its more than 100 Billion... i don't think so a 10% of this amount can be filled by Pakistan. China already has eco ties with them and there's not going to be significant change. do you really think Russia is going to totally depend on China.. No, they hate China so much.. for Russians China is still a threat... do you have any idea what's gong on b/w them now??? China is using this Russian santion opportunity to gey tot on weapons from them.. Russians have no option they're giving in.

Please there's no Economic hope on Pakistan.. Prove my otherwise... and don't bring CEPEC its not worth it...

on the other hand Russian economy is totally relies on us to... from weapons to nuclear and commercial contracts they can earn 100-200 billion, what makes you tink they'll throw away this mammoth for 8-10 billion weapon and trade with Pakistan??? talk reality Dude....

Why do you think EU listens to Ameriicans??? there are lots of things France did to us without giving a **** to Americans... Don't think Americans can put pressure on EU and every issue... leave about the fighters... Americans couldn't even make the french to put sanction on us during when India was developing Nukes.

And as i stated yearlier... this is s pressure tactics by russians and no more than tht. so what if we buy french fighters?? we already have many of them.. these are talks they'll not give you those toys once we give them a little attention, lets say if we give them the sub deal, then forget about Su-35 talks emerging in any news paper

I don't think Pakistan will be intersted in any western platform cause it will land us in some other kargill ?
No I don't think we will go with French or US , i think the su -35 deal go ahead just we want to discuss the further future up grades & munufaturing of the amo used in SU -35 at our soil ?
That's where the talks are now ?
We still have the option to make it , as a joint venture between China ,Russia ,& Pakistan & i think its with in 2months we can hear some thing credeble on the issue ?

I agree, but I was saying in the worst case scenario or and to push Bharat further that can come under consideration. Not very likely though. Regarding the ammo, if a deal works out Russians will mod it to carry also Chinese ammo as well as some other modifications in relations to western standards. It will be a more potent and more tailor made solution according to the PAF needs.

All this has been discussed in the initial talks. And the joint venture is imminent in any such deal even without Russia being part of it. China will only purchase it in small numbers and without Pakistan buying it too they won't either.

@TigerJay

If you were to be believed with regards to what you said I.e. having known someone who is facilitating these talks ...would you like to enlighten us about the current progress in talks and a rough estimate of numbers into consideration?

Good many of the questions are answered in this topic.

PAF needs a long range heavy weight fighter & SU35 is the right choice. India on the other hand will try to become an obstacle in this deal even though they have mostly shifted towards US & are more interested in buying US hardware products. I hope this deal is inked & finalized ASAP & PAF gets good number of SU35.

@TigerJay

If you were to be believed with regards to what you said I.e. having known someone who is facilitating these talks ...would you like to enlighten us about the current progress in talks and a rough estimate of numbers into consideration?

This is all that has been discussed by now. The numbers are already in the news, it will be more than or 2 SQD. Can go up to 50. PAF wants the Russians to mod them as per their needs along with the capability of using Chinese ammo.

If the deal is inked & finalized, then PAF should try to acquire SU35 in great number & also PA will have increase the number of Hinds as both of them will serve really well in PD.

The tone of your message is proof enough of how much you are burning up inside. Just dont break your keyboard at it.

Yes of course what is wrong with that ? You want Indians to celebrate if Russia sells Su35 to PAF ? But will they sell it to you ? Or you will keeping dreaming Su35 flying over your head while we get PakFa and Rafale ?Just to avoid you burning ?

Yes of course what is wrong with that ? You want Indians to celebrate if Russia sells Su35 to PAF ? But will they sell it to you ? Or you will keeping dreaming Su35 flying over your head while we get PakFa and Rafale ?Just to avoid you burning ?

Actually I have no interest in the Su-35. I see it as a no need, no brainier. You are only one whose post are so telling of anger and burn at this non starter of a deal that I can almost see the froth in your mouth.

This gives Pakistan an opportunity to milk uncle sam more.
We know how to handle uncle sam and achieving our goals at the same.

Usa never wanted us to be a nuclear power, but we did it while sucking the american aid at the same time.

We are getting aid from usa buyong weapons from them but at the same time we are Chinese stratgic ally and partner.

Cpec is progressing despite american and india opposition.

Uncle sam is powerful but let them face the fact that we they not God.
well you sure did milk USA but at what cost ..... you are getting dividents from USA now for your "milking USA in past" dont worry a new payback by your all weather friends is also underway just wieght and watch :sarcastic:

That's what he is saying we DON't care Mr
of realli :haha:

dont worry its just a trailor of things to come your way .... picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost :devil:

We the problem is with triple of our arms & our military India still lives in a dream world that we will attack India for now reasons ?
That's the mind set , what we are against of ?
& that's what that dam stupid article is prapogating ?
Fuuny thing is if Russia sell us the su 35 India will become enemy of Russia ,then what will happen ?
Ohh nearly whole Indian air force & navay will be sitting without.supplies & amo ?
Will that makes India strong ?
Stop over thinking , its happening just don't bang your head to Russian embsy walls in Delhi ?lolzz
:D Who is selling you Su35 in first place ? See its a matter of fact Pakistan will start another war claiming J&K and Punjab like you declared war in 1965? Because you have very superior Tanks , jets wat not ? Cooperations with US UK China . You thought you can defeat a wounded india due 1962 debacle . But what happened ? So we are not worried about you invading India but worried about unnecessary war .

Actually I have no interest in the Su-35. I see it as a no need, no brainier. You are only one whose post are so telling of anger and burn at this non starter of a deal that I can almost see the froth in your mouth.

Of Course we don't want it happen . Give me one good reason why i should be happy for PAF if they get Su35 ? There is no need for research to know this . Know no why you are so obsessed to know it ? So i guess just a feel good factor for u after whole years of burning sensation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom