What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i must say Pakistan is gonna buy them cuz of Russia's interest in CPEC as world portrayed before Pakistan a failed sate/economy,if not in short numbers we are gonna see them in Pakistan Air force tag Soon :smart: InshAllah in at least 2 squadrons or so Thts what is called truth prevails and God is the only source of Fame.:china::pakistan::crazy_pilot:

All we know for a fact is that there have been some talks on possible Su-35 sales between Russia and Pakistan. Nothing more nothing less. Everything else is speculation at this point.. I too would love to see this plane in PAF colors but my wishes have no impact on how the talks will end up. These are usually long protracted processes and it may take a while before anything definitive and concrete comes out in the open. So lets be patient and wait and see how things turn up.

I am not able to understand role of Su-35 for naval patrol.
As they are single seat fighter excel in Air superiority role & excellent dog fighter.
It would be make more sense to procure Su-30s which are dual seater & have more ground attack capability compared to Su-35 .
In economic sense also Su-30s fair good because only RAF operate it in small nos.
So, spare parts would be costly & scare compared to widely used Su-30s

For Engine/spare parts are as same as JF17 we dont need to worry there but frames aren't a big probs also as RAF may look to increase its numbers (seniors may guide better on this) as its latest one too + we dont need an exact thing same as Indians,may be it will get Navalised for Pak Navy + CPEC has a danger frm our Indian brothers too as they arnt joining CPEC,in near future i guess so it has to be something for PAF too + SU 35 had to be better sea surface/Under Sea capability too

[QUOTE="I guess so it has to be something for PAF too + SU 35 had to be better sea surface/Under Sea capability too[/QUOTE]
Seniors can guide on this too

Comparing the size of your brains is what we are doing now & its still smaller then moodi jee , s burned b@lls ?lolzz
Now I have question why you are so interested in SU-35s even India is not getting it?
but our Pakistan is having it
You're just super troll and nothing beyond that, but for someone who has more brains than a peanut I would like to respond to your questions, but literally not for you.

1. India is going for the Super Sukhoi Program then what are the advantages of our Su35 over Super Sukhoi 30MKI.

Actually many, just google it. Specially that, before the MKI can see Su35s, they will be tracked and hunted. So it provides a very distinctive advantage.

2. Is it 100% sanction proof though it is not of US origin

Nothing is sanction proof in this world. Not even Indian deals with French or the the US.

3. How much Su35 is needed to counter and have deterance IAF.

Many, and which is why Pakistan needs to be aggressive about this deal and then workout a deal to induct 5 gen.

4. Can you confirm Su35 sale to China.

Nobody needs to confirm nothing here. It's your effing problem you do it.,

5. Can Su35 beat j31 in air fight.

You're really a troll. Su35 will never be put against J31. In fact Su35s now and J31s on the later stage will provide PAF and extra advantage.

Good janab yeh indians bus Chabar Chabar kaar rahe hai.
Indians have a bad habit of beating the wrong drums. History proves it.

1. Gawadar has more security than chabar.

Yes it has

2. Gawadar have more infrastructure than chabar.

No, but that's exactly what is being done right now.

3. Gawadar can only provide the route to central Asia.

Not the only but it has many advantage over Chabahar. For example Chabahar needs acces through Pakistan waters, but Gwadar is not dependent on any other country for it's access. And Chabahar is a Gulf only port while Gwadar is an International port.

4. Gawadar is the only port option for the chinese to reach arabian ocean.

Yes it's the only.

5. Gawadar and all CPEC project have been finalized and deal signed and $40Bn transfered
via wiretransfer.

Lame. Because it is India which is crying over CPEC and not Pakistan. CPEC is the reality of future but you can't comprehend the outcome of it or you just just don't want to.

6. Indians are Idiot to deny Su35 the best fighter plane in asia.

They probably are. but then are even stupid, first to discuss possibilities for Rafael, then back out from it and then go back in again.

7. Su 35 is the export sucess with hundereds of Russian, Chinese and now pakistani order.

What's your point here? Are you saying it's not a good plane? What exactly are you doing here on this blog then? Go have some rest. And really save everyone from your trolls.

8. Russia have now pakistan as a friend because they realise better defence market than indians and will provide pakistan with the woldclass and best tech. whom India don't have any answer.

Whenever you look at things regarding Pakistan, you do not have to keep forgetting it's never only about Pakistan and it's about, Russia-China-Pakistan Axis. So yes, it is much bigger and lucrative market for your tiny brain to comprehend.

OK.
Thanks for the brief answer and yes you are right i have a brain of peanut size.

1. Google what after Super Sukhoi upgrade which could easily be upgraded to Aesa Bars or Ibris-e radar and since the weight would be less so they probably remove the canards. Does Su35s does not comes from the Sukhoi 27 family and how many su35s is needed for 300 mki.

2. Then why to fear sir for the sanction by US.

3. I was asking for the numbers min required for the deterance and can paf have funds for that because russians might not give the soft loans.

4. This question i asked for the help that chinese could give for our paf for chinese weapons to be loaded and in case russia ditched us for some reason. Chinese official during paris show of jf17 said that there is no official deal between russia and china for su35 and chinese surely interested in ibris-e aesa and its engine because they are lagging in that field with russia don't you think.

5. Why ? Is it really possible that su35 could not be sold to india in future or su35 won't face j31 because both are for the exports and not necessorily it is meant for paf or plaaf. I was asking for the result because you know i have peanut size brain and you have coconut size thats why.

Aur Janab i was doing tareef for the gadawar and you are giving me the troll tamga.

1. does the proposed 40billion dollar spend by chinese don't have to paid back with interest.
2. don't you think russians or the chinese might be interested in chabar linking iran, afganistan, tajakistan, russia, china, and middle east.

@batmannow Without naming names and revealing any identities, I know someone personally who facilitated the on-going talks for Su-35 from the Pakistan side. I came to know about it much earlier before it got into the news. But obviously the deal is not done unless it's done. But let me tell you one more thing that the hopes are very high. Until unless something drastic happens and it's over, let us all keep our fingers crossed and pray for Indian defeat.

Take tips from @zarwan

For Engine/spare parts are as same as JF17 we dont need to worry there but frames aren't a big probs also as RAF may look to increase its numbers (seniors may guide better on this) as its latest one too
Su-35 uses F117 engine, JF-17 uses RD 93 engine.
+ we don't need an exact thing same as Indians,
Well, all flanker operators use either Su-27 or 30 not only India.
may be it will get Navalised for Pak Navy + CPEC has a danger frm our Indian brothers too as they arnt joining CPEC,in near future i guess so it has to be something for PAF too + SU 35 had to be better sea surface/Under Sea capability too
Su-35 is mainly air superiority & have less Air to ground capability compared to Su-30s, so naval role option fell short in favour of Su-30 instead of 35.

All we know for a fact is that there have been some talks on possible Su-35 sales between Russia and Pakistan. Nothing more nothing less. Everything else is speculation at this point.. I too would love to see this plane in PAF colors but my wishes have no impact on how the talks will end up. These are usually long protracted processes and it may take a while before anything definitive and concrete comes out in the open. So lets be patient and wait and see how things turn up.
Pretty much Realistic approach summed it pretty nice thnx :) But apart from tht we should be optimistic cuz its part of big strategic game too :pop:

Try to count the post , its 60% Indians trying to save their country on PDF ?
Self denial is the indian virtue ?lolzz
Yes.............. Don't you dare Indians
Sahi hai na Janab

is it possible to check indian commercial ships crossing arabian sea route by SU 35 alone ?

3379_1.png
Mashallah !! Great Going !!

I am not able to understand role of Su-35 for naval patrol.
As they are single seat fighter excel in Air superiority role & excellent dog fighter.
It would be make more sense to procure Su-30s which are dual seater & have more ground attack capability compared to Su-35 .
In economic sense also Su-30s fair good because only RAF operate it in small nos.
So, spare parts would be costly & scare compared to widely used Su-30s
Don't you see Su35 can block all Indian Ships to middle east
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Let's suppose PAF gets say 40 odd Su 35s.....will it create any difference to India who has got 5 times more budget plus all the American and French equipment at disposal or in pipeline...?? Absolutely not....PAF has dramatically improved it's capabilities during the last decade or so, doesn't mean that India should feel insecure specially in the possible presence of French Rafales plus massive fleet of Su 30s....presence of active strong Air forces on both sides will further enhance peace and and security in this region...there is nothing from which India should feel any sort of pressure i am afraid...!!

Su-35 uses F117 engine, JF-17 uses RD 93 engine.

Well, all flanker operators use either Su-27 or 30 not only India.

Su-35 is mainly air superiority & have less Air to ground capability compared to Su-30s, so naval role option fell short in favour of Su-30 instead of 35.
Su35 comes from the Sukhoi family. What su35 makes different is the engine which have more TBO life than previous engines and Radar Which is derived from the bars family but it is Aesa and lot of work to lower down its frontal RCS which is speculated to be 1m square. It is more of strike aircraft rather that air superiority i.e for deep strike mission over long distance due to its large fuel capacity. It was made to counter primarily for the fifth gen fighter and other 4+ fighters of Europes including rafale, EF2000, F-18 on the one go. Russian strategy for the air to air fight is to fire more than one BVR for each targets thats why they needed the fighter plane with more armament and long range radar for the first detect and first fire capability.

But sell SU-35's ONLY to Pakistan. Man, these Pakistani Manogies must have magic wand type taste and effect in it. When Modi gets those, he couldn't start a war even though he craves one. When Russians get those, the forget India and start talking about supplying the latest jets to Pakistan. MAN, even I want these Mangoes. May be I can send it to some people who need to give me a favor and I'll get huge ones :tup::coffee:
Janab what do you think of the comparison of Su35 and F-18 for the naval role which is better.

is it possible to check indian commercial ships crossing arabian sea route by SU 35 alone ?

It is important to remember that Pakistan is not an expansionist power looking to assert itself in the affairs of other countries but there will be a time when Pakistani ports would have be safeguarded and other side the Maritime and deep-strike missions are essentially the two primary reasons of the PAF for the Su-35.

Source: Analysis: Why is Pakistan looking at the Su-35?

Last edited:
Janab what do you think of the comparison of Su35 and F-18 for the naval role which is better.
depends on your pre concived range of engagements as F/A-18 is great and second to none if the required range is less than 500Km radius but if its more than 500Km then even russia is going for Mig-29Ks as is india as it gives 850Km fighting radius but Su-35 gives even more but is too heavy and i dont think there is a carrier based Su-35 opretional yet :coffee:

Su35 comes from the Sukhoi family. What su35 makes different is the engine which have more TBO life than previous engines and Radar Which is derived from the bars family but it is Aesa and lot of work to lower down its frontal RCS which is speculated to be 1m square.
Engine is correct Radar is PESA but more powerful & RCS is speculated near 5m2 compared to 10 to 15 m2 of Su-30s
And its Single seater compared to other flankers.
It is more of strike aircraft rather that air superiority i.e for deep strike mission over long distance due to its large fuel capacity.
Extra fuel does not gives you A2G capability, Radar & other sensors do. Its primary made for Air superiority role & excellent dogfighter with 3D TVC compared to 2D TVC of Su-30 MKI

It was made to counter primarily for the fifth gen fighter and other 4+ fighters of Europes including rafale, EF2000, F-18 on the one go.
Fifth gen. no, other yes.
Russian strategy for the air to air fight is to fire more than one BVR for each targets thats why they needed the fighter plane with more armament and long range radar for the first detect and first fire capability.
But this strategy is main negative point for Su-35, after success of other flanker series they designed a pure air superiority marvel in Multirole age (its poor in A2G role compared to Su-30 MKI which itself a not topnotch strike fighter for ground attack). And F117 engine also make the case worse as it can't be mounted on other flankers to make common in their upgrade.
So, Su-35 failed in weapon market due to economic & maintenance issue not performance.

depends on your pre concived range of engagements as F/A-18 is great and second to none if the required range is less than 500Km radius but if its more than 500Km then even russia is going for Mig-29Ks as is india as it gives 850Km fighting radius but Su-35 gives even more but is too heavy and i dont think there is a carrier based Su-35 opretional yet :coffee:
Are GuruDutt Janab Walekumassalam I was asking for our american pakistani who have a great deal of knowledge in americee taiyaree and he seems to have good understanding of Su35.

Are GuruDutt Janab Walekumassalam I was asking for our american pakistani who have a great deal of knowledge in americee taiyaree and he seems to have good understanding of Su35.
leave every thing else just change your flags ... why are you so ashamed to use your orignal nations flags :azn: :sarcastic:

The following source states the RCS to be 0.5m2 and I don't claim it to be 100% authentic, but it seems closer to the estimate of 1 to 3m2 than this 5m2 claim. Unless I come across a source which specifically states the RCS is more than 3m2, I am more inclined to think it to be anywhere from 0.5 to 3m2.

Deagel : Su-35

Su-35 Specifications

Crew: 1
External Stations: 12
Number of Engines: 2
Service Life Flight Hours: 6,000
Area
Radar Cross Section (RCS): 0.50 square meter (5,000 square cm)
Dimensions
Height: 5.90 meter (19.4 foot)
Length: 21.9 meter (72 foot)
Wingspan: 15.3 meter (50 foot)
G-load
Max Maneuvering Load Factor: 9 g
Performance
Ceiling: 19,000 meter (62,336 foot)
Ferry Range: 4,500 kilometer (2,430 nautical mile)
Max Range: 3,600 kilometer (1,944 nautical mile)
Max Range at Sea Level: 1,580 kilometer
Speed
Cruise Speed: 1.20 mach (398 mps)
Top Speed at High Altitude: 2,500 kph (2.09 mach)
Top Speed at Sea Level: 1,400 kph (1.17 mach)
Time
Service Life: 30 year
Time Between Overhaul: 10 year
Weight
Fuel Load: 11,500 kilogram (25,353 pound)
Max Takeoff Thrust: 29,000 kilogram (63,933 pound)
Max Takeoff Weight: 34,500 kilogram (76,058 pound)
Operational Weight: 25,300 kilogram (55,776 pound)
Payload: 8,000 kilogram (17,637 pound)
Main Gun Caliber: 30 millimeter
Gun Ammunition Load: 150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom