What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian FM and PAF officials are creating rumors. Interesting. Isn't it?

Everything about Pakistan is a rumor. But every news about India comes from the sacred script written 6000 years ago in the Vedic times and its therefore true beyond questioning :enjoy: (Rafale as an example, how it started to where it is today)

If that country is not having SU-37 & SU -47S for itself yes they be worried about what the buyer will be doing with their least potential product to them ?
In Russia case they have more then what you can imagine ?
By doing that they are getting more funds & new strategic partners who can led them into middle east worsning situation ?
So it all win win !

Mate by no means we can that easily rate su-35 below to your mentioned aircrafts ...no country likes to be ditched time and time again...and no country wants to loose her sales just because someone else has started to clone their products and supplying to other countries like in case of mig-21s aka f-7s ...Middle east is getting out of their grab...US is starting to have huge influence on middle eastern countries ...look at them most of them were soviet equipment buyers but now look at iraq or other countries they are buying US, French equipment ... india is slowly going into uncle sams camp irrespective of the apparent deals with russia that most of indians brag about here ...the fact is uncle sam wants to pamper india against china ..For US no one is permanent enemy or friend ...they play it as per their interests ...they won't give a damn about you if they dont think you are of any worth to their interest ...russia having a feeling of isolation (especially seeing india go away) is getting close to pakistan not because we have as much money as india but because we are friends to china and china and russia being communists states with common enemy....russia needs china more than they need india ....they are making a new triangle and there is going to be a shift in current world order.... give it sometime , we will see more goodies coming ....for the time being i am sticking to what i said earlier ....if this deal goes through china has lot to do with it

Last edited:
Which Indian official said that Russia will not sell Su-35S to Pakistan. Can you enlighten me.
Then why so much rona dhona on indian side and why all indian butts on fire.

We know how badly the mig 35 and MI 35 helo news hit the indians balls.:eek:

Yeh tumri samaj naa aayi naa, Ghum le chahi saab duniya,
Su35 se bhadiya plane na milli hai tum ka khayee.

We have all Dsi enable al-khalid, we have better sam anja 2 better than akash.
Janab gurubhai we have money 40bn dollar wiretransfer from china and we have imf, We have Russia, China, Taliban aur tumare paas kya hai.

don't you know ? :confused:
Inky paas maa hay..
Gaao-maata :smitten:

Then why so much rona dhona on indian side and why all indian butts on fire.

We know how badly the mig 35 and MI 35 helo news hit the indians balls.:eek:
It would be good if you are able to keep them safe from terrorists.

Difference between pak FA and SU-35 is pak fa is stealth (design) That's it

Technical difference between PAK-FA & SU-35 is immaterial. I was highlighting the (potential) failure of India at large.

Last edited:
so whats your point :o:

agar saamne walle ka mu laal hai to kya hum tappar maar ke apna mu bhi laal ker le :nono:

we have a better idea why not make owrself rich enof to buy what we need than asking for khairaat and running to IMF with a kashkoal :azn:
would you please tell us when was the last time IMF offered loan to any country for weapon purchase?

well we all do that to make a sucssful deal ... PR my friend PR (advertising) mock indians on therre foriegn policy when russia officialli declares its selling su-35s to pakistan even if you forget about its fly away cost and cost of ownership and mantainence and totalli diffrent training and wepons for it but still :enjoy:
Dont worry about the cost, we arent asking you for help. And we know how to maintain jets. Doesn't need your retarded advice.

perhaps the navy will also chip in to help PAF purchase this platform
any info on how many su-35 are we negotiating for?

It would be good if you are able to keep them safe from terrorists.
Dont worry about them, that isn't your problem. By the way i appreciate that slowly and slowly you have digested the fact that russian can sell weapons to Pakistan and now you are worried about their safety in pakistan.

well russian always take more than 40% of the deal ammount before first diliverry and almost entire sum of deal till 60% diliverries are made so i dont have to wrry about russians it will be pakistanies who will be worried ..... dont trust indians on it try it yourself...... good luck :D

once again thank you for sleepless nights over Pakistan's financial issues.
I always wonder, enemies like you who needs friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom