What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIR SUPERIORITY FIGHTER

IN

PAF

JUST THE IDEA OF IT SOUNDS LIKE A REVOLUTION.

May be or may not, but how Pakistan will arrange funds for any procurement from Russia, or how Russia will recover money from Pakistan for her sales is not the thing which Indians should be worried about.
WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF U IRANIANS FOLLOWERS OF ROUHANI THE DEVIL . . .

From the point of Indians saying "Russia would never sell the SU-35s to Pakistan" we have arrived to the point where Indians say "Russia PAK-FA to India would be better than Russian SU-35 to Pakistan".....

What a climb down...
Difference between pak FA and SU-35 is pak fa is stealth (design) That's it

And GURU jee acts like lewis and already owns a merc and try to influence manufacturer not to sell to qamar....ha ha ha

GURU jee u r from the nation which is born jealous of Pakistan's creation and that is a historical fact.
kehna kya chate ho bhai :what:

and why would i ask manufacturer not to sell merc to anyone .... but point is do you have the ammount required to buy and mentain merc(su-35) :haha:

na soot na kapaas aur julahhe lathhamm lathhaa :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
As per performance J-10a and JF-17 block II quite similar so Pakistan is not going to induct J-10A and same case with china they will not induct JF-17 for the same reasons mentioned.
Isnt J10 a twin engine and JF 17 (blk II) a single engine fighter ?

Sir I fully believe that Su35 is coming to Pakistan only few questions regarding Su35.

1. India is going for the Super Sukhoi Program then what are the advantages of our Su35 over Super Sukhoi 30MKI.

2. Is it 100% sanction proof though it is not of US origin

3. How much Su35 is needed to counter and have deterance IAF.

4. Can you confirm Su35 sale to China.

5. Can Su35 beat j31 in air fight.

Good janab yeh indians bus Chabar Chabar kaar rahe hai.

1. Gawadar has more security than chabar.
2. Gawadar have more infrastructure than chabar.
3. Gawadar can only provide the route to central Asia.
4. Gawadar is the only port option for the chinese to reach arabian ocean.
5. Gawadar and all CPEC project have been finalized and deal signed and $40Bn transfered
via wiretransfer.
6. Indians are Idiot to deny Su35 the best fighter plane in asia.
7. Su 35 is the export sucess with hundereds of Russian, Chinese and now pakistani order.
8. Russia have now pakistan as a friend because they realise better defence market than indians and will provide pakistan with the woldclass and best tech. whom India don't have any answer.
Iwould not be as jingoistic as you but I do agree with most of your post. Iran is currently under sanctions and with the problems with dealing with the Iranian regime in the current environment it is impossible to go down that route.
ÌF the russians do agree to sell and PAF DO agree to buy the deal is still far away a lot can still go wrong. I do not see PAF in any shape to integrate a newer platform till2020 so A deal needs to be signed by 2017-18. Let us see what happens.

Isnt J10 a twin engine and JF 17 (blk II) a single engine fighter ?
J-11 is twin engined J-10 is single engined fighter jet quite confusing isnt it :haha: ..... but every thing apart its all about money ... if you know wat i mean :D

we are already into advance phase of finalising design for owr AMCA & AURA + do you know both Japan and USA want to sell there 5th gen fighters to india and india is already in talks with USA for EMALS & AAG with two squads of F-35C and a couple of tilt rotar based E-2D/E for owr IAC-2

and russia needs and trust india more than pakistan as india is currentlli the onli nation which is using russian SSN and in billions of $$s worth deals in nuclear power genration , subs , fighter jets , tanks and what not do you realli think russia will kiss good buy to all that just because pakistan wants to buy a couple of squads of su-35 from it :azn:... anyway dear good luck :sarcastic:
Arereally funny sir....I will give u that

here lies the catch line when WTO started pakistan could have got whatever it wanted had they not played with USA to save its interests in afghanistan but it did the opposite of what was required india took advantage from that and USA pinalised pakistan in the way it does best

now for air assets well MRCA deal was destinned to fail as it was nothing more than a kickbacks making scheme by the corrupt UPA

but when Namo took over as PM all changed but frenchies were not cooprating and wanted there investments back which they did with UPA at the expense of indian tax payers money

but when they saw they "frenchies" saw that they will loose and USA will gain from it they changed there mind now everything is on track as india wanted it to be

same goes for many russian deals even this current rumour of su-35 with pakistan was part of russian tactiks to arm twist india to get the best deals

how sucsesful were russians or indians will onli come owt after Namo,s december tour to russia till then happy dreaming and trolling :enjoy:

Russian FM and PAF officials are creating rumors. Interesting. Isn't it?

Russian FM and PAF officials are creating rumors. Interesting. Isn't it?
well we all do that to make a sucssful deal ... PR my friend PR (advertising) mock indians on therre foriegn policy when russia officialli declares its selling su-35s to pakistan even if you forget about its fly away cost and cost of ownership and mantainence and totalli diffrent training and wepons for it but still :enjoy:

If Pakistan does decide to add some Su-35s to its fleet, it will change the whole dynamics of the PAF for the better. With a growing economy and with a bright future ahead, a long-range advanced fighter like the Sukhoi 35 is the perfect option for Pakistan. I just hope that the deal goes through and we acquire a few of these beasts.
Aybe Pakistan wants twin engine experience before j-31 and may develop a twin engined jf-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom