What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would deactivate my account if paf gets these jets ;):lol:

did I or Didn't i say can't confirm, btw easiest is to check same thread a chart is present that shows rafael has the highest maintenance cost while in Russian video Sukhoi company says SU 35 is lowest but the link which shows both is not available now ........

If you really think that it is possible than best of luck but i take it with the pinch of salt.
why are you talking my words a little reference is even in this same thread Rafael with highest in western planes and Sukhoi video which say lowest in all previous russian plans

Baas bhai aab to su35 ko baksh do aur yeh thread pe thread ko chod do.

I don't take anyone word or believe anyone without using my brain. Compare the size of both the plane you will soon realize what i mean.

As i said in another thread india is acting like a woman who when see a rich man run to him the next moment when sh see a handsome she run to him then a polite etc etc like after each passing second she is looking for some one new.
Same india was with russia because time tested friend . Then India went for some US hardware because of technological advancement . Then to french for Rafael as french are reliable . Now i hear they want good relation with North Korea .
This kind of behavior makes the woman in above example considered bad by society and no one respect here same what india is doing will make it isolated . you can't keep US , Russia And North Korea together .
in the case of woman beauty is not the only thing which will make people respect her same with India some super hyped $$ are not the only thing .
the correct term would be Dehati aurat

Bhai log indians, if we get even one flanker then i will ask PAF to bomb new delhi with a warhead of 10,000KG burnol seriously.

Good, this can act as a catalyst for Indians to buy Rafale faster, and other defense procurement too.

Sour grapes . Lolz actually its the other way around. Indian potential Rafale deal has prompted Pakistan to go for a fighter plane of similar caliber since PAF hasn't recruited any major plane brand other than F16 block 52 in the last couple of decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom