What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no J-10 from China ?
As per performance J-10a and JF-17 block II quite similar so Pakistan is not going to induct J-10A and same case with china they will not induct JF-17 for the same reasons mentioned.

Wallekum Assalam. Thanks for all the pics and information about radar range, weapons, dogfight video with F35.
Janaab is there any confirmed news on the sale of Su 35 or we are just beating the bush because if the news is confirmed for the talk is it necessary that the deal will takes place and if the deal does not take place and Indians make the deal with the Russian for the Su35 than the problem would be.

All our Chanting, all ITTSII BINNI DOT BIKINI and all uploads of pics, video and Mashallah...... would be waisted and these Indians members don't have to do anything or to say anything and we will be back with JF17.

Moral of the Story don't speak too loud before the final call bakki aap log jayda samajdhar hai.

Khuda Haffiz.
Hum JAYDA samajhdar hain hain, thats why we shout for this deal for just a year or so, unlike some dumb kind that shouting about the mother deal for 10 long year without signing the deal....

RAFALE:
Moral of the Story don't speak too loud before the final call

Sir I fully believe that Su35 is coming to Pakistan only few questions regarding Su35.

1. India is going for the Super Sukhoi Program then what are the advantages of our Su35 over Super Sukhoi 30MKI.

2. Is it 100% sanction proof though it is not of US origin

3. How much Su35 is needed to counter and have deterance IAF.

4. Can you confirm Su35 sale to China.

5. Can Su35 beat j31 in air fight.

Good janab yeh indians bus Chabar Chabar kaar rahe hai.

1. Gawadar has more security than chabar.
2. Gawadar have more infrastructure than chabar.
3. Gawadar can only provide the route to central Asia.
4. Gawadar is the only port option for the chinese to reach arabian ocean.
5. Gawadar and all CPEC project have been finalized and deal signed and $40Bn transfered
via wiretransfer.
6. Indians are Idiot to deny Su35 the best fighter plane in asia.
7. Su 35 is the export sucess with hundereds of Russian, Chinese and now Pakistani order.
8. Russia have now pakistan as a friend because they realise better defence market than indians and will provide Pakistan with the wold class and best tech. whom India don't have any answer.

Major +ve of SU35 over MKI even after Super MKI

1 Longer Range
2 Bigger Radar
3 Lower RCS (3m2 vs 12m2)
4 Lowest maintenance in all Russians Aircraft (can't confirm but read somewhere that its maintenance is lower even then Rafael)
5 Fully digital Cockpit
6 higher payload

and Now Gawader Vs Chabahar
1. the route for Russia doesn't have to go through Afghanisan
2. the route also complement with a Train line and Pipe Lines for Petrol Gas etc
3. Pakistan Raised 10K strong force to protect it

does Afghanistan can provide that kind of security?

You Indians don't have any money to buy rafale than take loan from IMF and don't think we pakistani are cash strap because for Su35 we have $40Bn in reserve.

Pakistan Jindabaad
so whats your point :o:

agar saamne walle ka mu laal hai to kya hum tappar maar ke apna mu bhi laal ker le :nono:

we have a better idea why not make owrself rich enof to buy what we need than asking for khairaat and running to IMF with a kashkoal :azn:

Hum JAYDA samajhdar hain hain, thats why we shout for this deal for just a year or so, unlike some dumb kind that shouting about the mother deal for 10 long year without signing the deal....

RAFALE:
Moral of the Story don't speak too loud before the final call

Major +ve of SU35 over MKI even after Super MKI

1 Longer Range
2 Bigger Radar
3 Lower RCS (3m2 vs 12m2)
4 Lowest maintenance in all Russians Aircraft (can't confirm but read somewhere that its maintenance is lower even then Rafael)
5 Fully digital Cockpit
6 higher payload

and Now Gawader Vs Chabahar
1. the route for Russia doesn't have to go through Afghanisan
2. the route also complement with a Train line and Pipe Lines for Petrol Gas etc
3. Pakistan Raised 10K strong force to protect it

does Afghanistan can provide that kind of security?

Any thing else but Lowest maintenance in all Russians Aircraft (can't confirm but read somewhere that its maintenance is lower even then Rafael

thanks can you give me the link.

so whats your point :o:

agar saamne walle ka mu laal hai to kya hum tappar maar ke apna mu bhi laal ker le :nono:

we have a better idea why not make owrself rich enof to buy what we need than asking for khairaat and running to IMF with a kashkoal :azn:
Laal karo ya pilla our JF17 ka color hai hara aur yeh hai kar marj ki dawa,
Pur aur nahi guru bhai Su35 in Bihari kahat kai Awa, Awa, Awa, Awa....

Laal karo ya pilla our JF17 ka color hai hara aur yeh hai kar marj ki dawa,
Pur aur nahi guru bhai Su35 in Bihari kahat kai Awa, Awa, Awa, Awa....
that part i totalli agree a martial race highli trained PAF pilot in a DSI tech enabelled god's gift to aviation the mighty JF-17 can single handedlli kill a full squad of indian MKIs , Mig29s or M2Ks or even for that matter rafales flown by short and dark malnutritioned IAF pilots :agree: :angel:

that part i totalli agree a martial race highli trained PAF pilot is DSI tech enabelled god's gift to aviation the mighty JF-17 can single handedlli kill a full squad of indian MKIs , Mig29s or M2Ks or even for that matter rafales :agree: :angel:
Yeh tumri samaj naa aayi naa, Ghum le chahi saab duniya,
Su35 se bhadiya plane na milli hai tum ka khayee.

We have all Dsi enable al-khalid, we have better sam anja 2 better than akash.
Janab gurubhai we have money 40bn dollar wiretransfer from china and we have imf, We have Russia, China, Taliban aur tumare paas kya hai.

As i said in another thread india is acting like a woman who when see a rich man run to him the next moment when sh see a handsome she run to him then a polite etc etc like after each passing second she is looking for some one new.
Same india was with russia because time tested friend . Then India went for some US hardware because of technological advancement . Then to french for Rafael as french are reliable . Now i hear they want good relation with North Korea .
This kind of behavior makes the woman in above example considered bad by society and no one respect here same what india is doing will make it isolated . you can't keep US , Russia And North Korea together .
in the case of woman beauty is not the only thing which will make people respect her same with India some super hyped $$ are not the only thing .

Any thing else but Lowest maintenance in all Russians Aircraft (can't confirm but read somewhere that its maintenance is lower even then Rafael

thanks can you give me the link.
did I or Didn't i say can't confirm, btw easiest is to check same thread a chart is present that shows rafael has the highest maintenance cost while in Russian video Sukhoi company says SU 35 is lowest but the link which shows both is not available now ........

Yeh tumri samaj naa aayi naa, Ghum le chahi saab duniya,
Su35 se bhadiya plane na milli hai tum ka khayee.

Janab gurubhai we have money 40bn dollar wiretransfer from china and we have imf, We have Russia, China, Taliban aur tumare paas kya hai.
hamre paas khud kamane ki slahiyat hai :sarcastic:

u know what i mean.jpg

did I or Didn't i say can't confirm, btw easiest is to check same thread a chart is present that shows rafael has the highest maintenance cost while in Russian video Sukhoi company says SU 35 is lowest but the link which shows both is not available now ........
If you really think that it is possible than best of luck but i take it with the pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom