What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-11 is twin engined J-10 is single engined fighter jet quite confusing isnt it :haha: ..... but every thing apart its all about money ... if you know wat i mean :D

It's applicable on India so called 'mother of all deals' downgraded to 36 and after 10 years of waiting, final contract is yet to be signed. :omghaha: Whereas, Pakistan managed to purchase all required defence equipment by hook or crook. ;)

Dear GURU jee, jan ki amman paaon tu, fidwi yeh arz karna chahta hai k Pakistan never jealous of India it is otherwise...

Hazoor agar samajh sakain tu...
then why did you made such a noise when obama came to india but dint went to pakistan or when USA gace india civil nuclear deal but dint agree to give the same to pakistan :azn:

baat samjh me ayee ho saeen ji to duaoon me yaad rakhna :agree:

It's applicable on India so called 'mother of all deals' downgraded to 36 and after 10 years of waiting, final contract is yet to be signed. :omghaha: Whereas, Pakistan managed to purchase all required defence equipment by hook or crook. ;)
but still we have MKIs and largest number of Mig29s owtside russia ... if you know what i mean :azn: :haha: :omghaha:

From the point of Indians saying "Russia would never sell the SU-35s to Pakistan" we have arrived to the point where Indians say "Russia PAK-FA to India would be better than Russian SU-35 to Pakistan".....

What a climb down...
Which Indian official said that Russia will not sell Su-35S to Pakistan. Can you enlighten me.

Considering news of china negotiating for su-35 have started to appear again, i believe there is something really cooking with China and Pakistan both on the table for su-35 negotiations with russia.... May be china wants to get hands onto latest russian flanker and they might do it via pakistan by sponsoring this deal or becoming a third party guarantor or financier...

Point to consider here is that out of a sudden what pushed paf to even consider su-35 that too from a country which is the strategic partner of her enemy ..even if relationships are improving still even considering su-35 itself is a big leap and that big leap isn't a possibility without china's involvement. On chinese side may be they don't want to directly acquire su-35 not because they can't but may be because they don't want to as they themselves are developing alot of flanker versions which they are claiming to be superior to or atleast at par with their russian counterparts so in such case acquiring su-35 directly may result into creating a fuss among chinese ranks/public/foes and may create a belief that what china is producing is not upto the mark and still lag behind

China would finance this deal but not for the reason you alluded to on how it would reflect on their technology but rather this is direct result of CPEC.

Hypothetically speaking, if there were to be a war between India & Pakistan on Kashmir, it would have direct impact on CPEC. Now China would be forced to join the war to protect it's economic interests tied to CPEC. But China joining in a Indo-Pak war would mean that US-Japan could also jump in. The US-Japan jumping in to protect India is debatable but it gives them a perfect excuse to bring down China before China becomes too big to handle. If China-Pak loose the war, it is a victory for US-Japan. If China-Pak win the war it is India's loss.

Hence China would like to make Pakistan enough strong against India which would not require China to jump in. This goal of China could never be achieved with Pak's F-16s but rather with Pak's SU-35s which would come with no restrictions for use against India (-US-Japan).

Which Indian official said that Russia will not sell Su-35S to Pakistan. Can you enlighten me.

I am referring to the India members on this forum.

Do you even think an Indian official would a make statement that "Russia would not sell SU-35s to Pakistan"? India does not have authority to issue such statement. Such statement, if any, would ONLY come from Russia.

Nothing personal, not at you.

I am speaking in general terms on trolling, insecure mindset that needs to gloat and resort to extreme jingoism and jumping in hordes to take "tafree" especially to a forum which is a Pakistani forum ... despite having extreme prejudice and malice (that is apparent once the superficial veneer is peeled off) towards Pakistan.

It was never my intention to hurt or offend you or anybody personally.

C'mon yaar what are 36 odd Flankers in front of the mighty IAF???? I wouldn't be worried about the Deal if I were you....

then why did you made such a noise when obama came to india but dint went to pakistan or when USA gace india civil nuclear deal but dint agree to give the same to pakistan :azn:

baat samjh me ayee ho saeen ji to duaoon me yaad rakhna :agree:

but still we have MKIs and largest number of Mig29s owtside russia ... if you know what i mean :azn: :haha: :omghaha:

GURU jee, U R really a GURU but sometime GURUS also have to learn from chailas.

JEALOUSLY : U don' strive to get the position/status of opponent but prays to depreive him or struggle to depreive him of anyting better.

Request to treat on par do not lie in JEALOUSY. My feeling is that in your above statement you did not pay attention to it.

Will request u to understand and distinguish among such terms.

lol.. you pakistanis are really fools..
pakistani is not US or china to buy 2 expensive fighters at same time.
Turkish TFX, j-31, j-20, SU 35!!!!!!!!!!! what is this?? list of fighter jets of neighboring countries!!??? shame on you pakistanis to show proud on some else product. Turkey and china is not pakistan, they are developing fighter jets for themselves and for export, not to gift pakistan. you neither have the financial capacity nor have the infrastructure to buy these fighters simultaneously. an order for Su-35 means deal for j-31 is dead. with only 7 billion $ you think that you can buy all these fighters??? :lol::lol: now think who is in delusion.
india is developing AMCA, and will have PAK FA in a JV. so two 5 gen fighters as the same time. pakistanis, don't consider yourself as powerful as US or china. even with a defense budget of $45 billion(drastically increasing in every year) india found it little bit difficult to maintain to two 5 gen. fighter programs. so what you pakistanis can do with only $7 billion!!??
Man Indians cant believe whats happening to them. They're in a state of denial. This is too much:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
We'll manage the money issues by hook or by crook just like we always have baby, you worry about India cuz last I heard you cut down the FGFA requirement down to 3 squadron due to lack of dough.:sarcastic::sarcastic:
And I said J31 or TFX. I understand you're having a little problem comprehending things cuz of lack of burnol on your behind. Here, help yourself:
31HUewAyPcL.jpg

as i said before dont count your chickens till they hatch kya samjhe :azn:

point is just because india is buying western wepons pakistanies are dreaming russia will jeopardise its equations with india.... do you realli think russia will do that :azn:

as for pakistan its total militarry and socio economik infra is totalli dependent on USA support will USA keep quite when it sees its investnments getting neutralised by russia & china getting it for which it aided pakistan for more than half a centuarry specialli when bulk of all the assets of pakistani elite are in western nations

as they say two brids in hand are better than four in the bush .... if you know what i mean :coffee:
This gives Pakistan an opportunity to milk uncle sam more.
We know how to handle uncle sam and achieving our goals at the same.

Usa never wanted us to be a nuclear power, but we did it while sucking the american aid at the same time.

We are getting aid from usa buyong weapons from them but at the same time we are Chinese stratgic ally and partner.

Cpec is progressing despite american and india opposition.

Uncle sam is powerful but let them face the fact that we they not God.

China would finance this deal but not for the reason you alluded to on how it would reflect on their technology but rather this is direct result of CPEC.

Hypothetically speaking, if there were to be a war between India & Pakistan on Kashmir, it would have direct impact on CPEC. Now China would be forced to join the war to protect it's economic interests tied to CPEC. But China joining in a Indo-Pak war would mean that US-Japan could also jump in. The US-Japan jumping in to protect India is debatable but it gives them a perfect excuse to bring down China before China becomes too big to handle. If China-Pak loose the war, it is a victory for US-Japan. If China-Pak win the war it is India's loss.

Hence China would like to make Pakistan enough strong against India which would not require China to jump in. This goal of China could never be achieved with Pak's F-16s but rather with Pak's SU-35s which would come with no restrictions for use against India (-US-Japan).

Yes, CPEC can be another reason too.... China's aims are big , they arn't looking at india but there focus is more on US and NATO... If we compare China and india with regards to conventional warfare india is no match to chinese rapid modernization and military size...but at the same time they can't ignore india or they dont wan't to give india a free hand because somewhere they know india can create hurdles in their strategic interests but for them good thing is Pakistan which is already a foe of india ....so by making pakistan strong they to some extent are giving themselves a room of focusing less on india and at the same time directing that focus to their major foes.... Making pakistan militarily strong doesnt only mean increased chinese defence sales but also a door to enter middle eastern markets ..besides there are economic benefits too for china in pakistan ... but i believe as long as its mutually beneficial for us and them, its a win win situation ...

Su-35 has a price tag of USD 40-65 millions / unit depending how the list features and capabilities. If only two squadrons are purchased will full configuration (which is the most probable case), the price will lean towards the upper limit and two squadron ( at least two dozens) of Su-35 will cost approx. USD 1.56 billion. However if a bigger deal is signed to procure a larger number of (100+) Su-35s over the next few years (5-10), the unit cost will lean towards the lower limit of USD 40 millions / unit and a manageable payment plan of instalments can be negotiated. Pakistan needs a strong airforce and Navy and it gets essential with CPEC becoming functional in couple of years. Pakistan can well afford USD 20-25 billion for upgrading the air and naval defences of the country. It is necessary and over due. Nukes are good deterrence but we need robust conventional capability too.

baat samjh me ayee ho saeen ji to duaoon me yaad rakhna
That's what he is saying we DON't care Mr

as i said before dont count your chickens till they hatch kya samjhe :azn:

point is just because india is buying western wepons pakistanies are dreaming russia will jeopardise its equations with india.... do you realli think russia will do that :azn:

as for pakistan its total militarry and socio economik infra is totalli dependent on USA support will USA keep quite when it sees its investnments getting neutralised by russia & china getting it for which it aided pakistan for more than half a centuarry specialli when bulk of all the assets of pakistani elite are in western nations

as they say two brids in hand are better than four in the bush .... if you know what i mean :coffee:

I may not count the chickens hatching in India's backyard until they are hatched but would surely count the chicken's being hatched in Pakistan's and China's backyard even before they are hatched. Forward looking and contingency planning is key to any foreign policy success....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom