What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your either an Indian or u dont understand the indian psyche. they are loosers with typical dehati aurat mentality.
i am a pakistani from Azad Kashmir. and i setteled in China (中国) since 2008. after marying a chinese girl here, and i may not be able to understand indian psyche because i damn care about it, i know the facts and consentrate on reality. we cant match indian purchasing power, india ditched left russia on its own russia didnt leave india, russians shall remain a weapons market for india and india has to keep buying from russia they are locked and dependant on each other for quiet sometime now, russia will keep selling to pakistan and india both their business is warfare just like germany france and usa. they need money and exports and yes Pakistan can be a powerful ally even more than india when it comes to Middle east and Central Asia. now the focus is on middle east right now hence the importance of pakistan, later hopefully shall be central asia hence again importance of Pakistan. india has money and can be a good customer but india cant provide security to central asia or russia thats where Pakistan comes in. Security is more important than Business that Simple.

Apart From Indian SU-30MKI we have out class majority of Indian Air Fleet with these SU-35s including MIG-29s,SU-27s,Mig-21s etc etc :partay:
out class my ***! they are flying coffins. do you live under a rock? look your record of crashes and attrition damages, no spare parts inferior quality grounded half the time jeez wake up. out class lol. only su-30mki are an equal adversary to f-16s, some people get surprised alot in war time. :D

Last edited:
Sounds like a massive geo political event is about to take place i.e a fracture between Russia and India, awesome.
No, look at west. They provide weapons to rival countries all over the world.
Same is example of Russia. Isn't China and India have uneasy ties, and Russia is major exporter to both ? Now Pakistan is also in that loop. This is business from old times, only bhartis are creating panic because they are in panic.

out class my ***! they are flying coffins. do you live under a rock? look your record of crashes and attrition damages, no spare parts inferior quality grounded half the time jeez wake up. out class lol. no wonder your countrymen always get caught offguard. only su-30mki are an equal adversary to f-16s, people like you get surprised alot in war time. :D

I wouldn't use the term "outclassed", but with JFT block II, BVRs and advance weapons (jets in numbers), plus the US provided additional F-16's (some new and used in numbers), give the PAF good teeth to keep the Indians at bay. Unless they are ready to lose half the SU-30 force and take out majority of the F-16's. Its a different theater as the range of conflict is very limited. Add these SU-35's and you get a serious force multiplies effect, both on the sea-lines, countering the IN and some inside Pakistan.
Pakistan doesn't have to be offensive in this regards, if she has a strong defense and can are deny the IAF, that would do the trick. Strong defense keeps the enemy at bay!!

I wouldn't use the term "outclassed", but with JFT block II, BVRs and advance weapons (jets in numbers), plus the US provided additional F-16's (some new and used in numbers), give the PAF good teeth to keep the Indians at bay. Unless they are ready to lose half the SU-30 force and take out majority of the F-16's. Its a different theater as the range of conflict is very limited. Add these SU-35's and you get a serious force multiplies effect, both on the sea-lines, countering the IN and some inside Pakistan.
Pakistan doesn't have to be offensive in this regards, if she has a strong defense and can are deny the IAF, that would do the trick. Strong defense keeps the enemy at bay!!
strong defence also includes a bit of offensive capabilities like destroying enemy aircraft on the runways.

Last edited:
strong defence also includes a bit of offensive capabilities like destroying enemy aircraft on the runways.

You won't have that due to your economy for the next 5 years. What you just told me, the generals in power (Presi-Gens) needed to think about for 50 plus years, instead of fulfilling their personal fantasy for power!!!

Now at this point, till the economy grows and all, you'll need a strong defense and its almost there. SAMS are needed in numbers and tiers though. For Indian bases and all, you can use standoff munitions and all.

India Pakistan should make peace pact between each other & stop arms race, money saved by these can be spent on improving people's life's.

That's is especially for india because India have more poor's than any other country

You won't have that due to your economy for the next 5 years. What you just told me, the generals in power (Presi-Gens) needed to think about for 50 plus years, instead of fulfilling their personal fantasy for power!!!

Now at this point, till the economy grows and all, you'll need a strong defense and its almost there. SAMS are needed in numbers and tiers though. For Indian bases and all, you can use standoff munitions and all.
can even pack a ucav burraq full of runway destroying munitions and crash low flying radar hidden kamakazi style suicidal drones into india, provided they cant interfier and hack the transmission controls opps! okay may be its a flop idea.

Last edited:
India Pakistan should make peace pact between each other & stop arms race, money saved by these can be spent on improving people's life's.

That's is especially for india because India have more poor's than any other country

Good post. India doesn't care about the mass murders of her minorities or the poor. They care about being "soup-o-powa"!!! Craziest notion on the planet that they can be one with over 600 million people not able to take a sanitary shiit. Literally!!! You need your people to be at a level of higher income to support soup-o-powa crap. You can't have 600 MILLION people poor and yet dream of being a trillion dollar soup-o-powa!!!

That would be an ideal word alot of the problems of this world can be solved and alot.of countries could come together who are held back just because of opposing camps pf india pakistan. these two countries have alot.of influence on world affairs seriously, if only the british didnt create hatred among indo pak muslim hindus. look at indian muslims they dont hate hinduz right? but the indians hate pakistaniz is the same way if not more. terrible problem. fuckers (indians) have me hating them too.

Last edited:
if the deal goes through i hope pakistan should buy at least 60 fighter for both paf and pn to supplement amd replace mirrage fighter.but big hurddle would be money .lets see how much credit russia offer .i think repayment option in around 20 year would be nice if botb side agree.

if the deal goes through i hope pakistan should buy at least 60 fighter for both paf and pn to supplement amd replace mirrage fighter.but big hurddle would be money .lets see how much credit russia offer .i think repayment option in around 20 year would be nice if botb side agree.
60 SU-35s in reality its not possible in the short term. budget is pretty far stretched out. and 60 Fighters would be an Over kill.

60 SU-35s in reality its not possible in the short term. budget is pretty far stretched out. and 60 Fighters would be an Over kill.
This should give an insight.
12028841_10207928564990791_3783140563864634091_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom