What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you will need that when you purchase a new weapons system. These costs can't be excluded. The Su-35 will have a cost of $90-110 million each including all those factors.
So it means future cost for Rafale for India is less then the current same applies to Pakistan for SU-35

lol, indian supremacy is the reason why you become a Bengladeshi.

SU-35 is not going to face rafale,.. it is going to face PAK FA/FGFA. and the reason for russian offer to pakistan is to put pressure on india to buy more pak fa. with an excuse to say "look we are only giving less advanced SU-35 to pakistan, but we are offering cutting edge PAK FA to you"
this offer is noting but a russian tratics for india to buy more pak fa as india already cut down the number of PAK fa than we originally planed to buy(from 250 to 65)
Pak fa can be countered with matured/tweaked j-31 no problem and there is a rumor about Pak fa t-150 specific counter aircraft at shenyang design institute. but yet its only a rumor no source.

If somehow PAF manages to buy the SU-35, they will greatly improve our deep strike capability and Maritime interdiction as well. However, to be effective enough, we need at least 3 sqdns, which include a dedicated sqdn at Masroor.
you should re-phrase that like if some how russia manges to sell the SU-35,they will greatly... its not the inability to buy on PAF's part its on if russia can really sell it to pakistan proving india is the client state and russia is in control not the other way around.

Last edited:
what the heck? i know.for a fact that UAE baught f-16E/F for 34 million dollars each, how can a pakistani block 52+ aircraft which is less capable and has less fancy avionics and engine be of 65 million dollars? thats the unit cost of Su-35 rafale! and when i.say unit cost it does not include weapons spare parts or fuel costs, i guoted unit cost from.the manufacturers if we.change components which PAF mostly does the price can shoot up. anyways thats always welcome and good to improve things up. im sticking with my point f-16 A/B unit cost 17 million dollars. and by the way india always buys weapons for 25% more cost as compared to russian air force i dont know why may be its policy.
I am not talking about Pakistan, it was Iraq, the cost was $65 million (all new planes) excluding weapons and future spare parts, meaning training+aircraft price. Also, it is cheaper upgrading F-16 A/B to Block-52 than buying new ones.

UAE bought 25 F-16 block-60 (brand new not upgraded) for $4-5 billion at $160-200 million each.
UAE Orders More F-16E/F Fighters | Defense News: Aviation International News

I am not talking about Pakistan, it was Iraq, the cost was $65 million (all new planes) excluding weapons and future spare parts, meaning training+aircraft price. Also, it is cheaper upgrading F-16 A/B to Block-52 than buying new ones.

UAE bought 25 F-16 block-60 (brand new not upgraded) for $4-5 billion at $160-200 million each.
the article does not.quote unit price.just says 60 planes for 5 billion . didnt quote unit price where did you get this figure of 200 million us dollars for a f-16 block 60 e/f?

Pakistan-Russia Su-35 Fighter Jet Deal Potentially The Largest
Pakistan is negotiating a deal to purchase Sukhoi-35 'Flanker E' fighter jets from Russia, which is expected to be the largest defense deal between the two countries, according to IHS Jane’s.
A senior Pakistani government official confirmed the discussions between Pakistan and Russia regarding the supply of Su-35 fighter jets. However, the official emphasized that it is “too early” to tell whether both countries will reach an agreement.
Previous reports indicated that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov revealed that the two countries are in talks on the supply of Su-35 fighter jets.
According to the Pakistani official, they are interested in the Su-35 fighter jets because the country’s Air Force needs a twin-engine fighter with the capacity to fly longer range than the JF-17 and to penetrate deeply into the enemy’s territory.
Pakistan’s Air Force has a mixed fleet of Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT) F16 Dassault Mirage-5s, Chinese-manufactured F-7s, and the JF-17 Thunder. China and Pakistan partnered in producing the JF-17 Thunder fighter jet.
Pakistan-Russia Su-35 Fighter Jet Deal Potentially The Largest
Pakistan-Russia-Su-35-Fighter-Jet.jpg

I just divided the total by 25.
l thats the sum total of weapons training facilities installation and consultancy fee for each aircraft not the unit cost of the plane. Thank God PAF pays fraction of this money in 200 million i recon we could easily get 3 block 52 f-16s only no supportive.shit just the aircraft. 200 million is aloooot of money and its dollars!

This deal will create strategic shift in Indian policy India to what level this remains to be seen. The official word from Russian Rosobornexport (SP?) I will wait to see it to believe it if it ever comes to be.

Good news. Please God this will go through. We must encourage all our friends and family of the importance of building a relationship with the Russian Federation akin to the one with China, even stronger perhaps.

unlike China and USA russia doesnt does buisness with finance schemes like soft loans or war remitence/CSF/militarry aid they onli do that in hard cash.......

if pakistan has that kind of money to buy them all in hard cash and money to make

a new war doctroine around them and training its personlle on those lines

money for completelli new service and repair/mantainence infra

and a totalli new type of wepon systems for it

if you have that kind of money then no one can stop you in that :cheers:

View attachment 258358

USA will finance procurement from Russia, just like she is financing Mi-35. In short It's Putin who have to worry about recovering money from Pakistan not Indians.

i dont get it:
India expects Russia to remain faithful and quiet when it buys western hardware over Russian.
Then when Russians decide to sell to Pakistan, Indians are like no no u cant do that, we have a deep friendship(even though we will buy US toys).
Make no mistake if this deal is true, India has itself to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom