What's new

Talibanisation in karachi

u cant proof that JI does it.

JI is Pakistani political party nd afghans r outsiders..so plz dont make a relation b/w them.

if u r fully sure about this obnoxious act by JI thn give thm the label of talibans but they r still present in our assemblies

osamaziadxb;sir
plz clear your mind , there is no member of parliment of JAMMAT-E-ISLAMI in pakistan, & now in any pakistani legeslative assembly, or in pakistan's national assembly!:lol::tsk:
just because, they boycotted the last genrl election?:enjoy:
yes , there are a lot of proves that JAMMAT-E-ISLAMI is & was supporting the extermists version of islam in pakistan! scince 1980s.
there is no other way for them, to be in pakistani politics.
they use, islam as a weapon, to black mail & to seek different types of advantages from the different govts!:angry:

just today Amir JI , stated this!

GEO Pakistan
Amir JI for mounting pressure on President over Swat deal
Updated at: 1936 PST, Friday, April 10, 2009

LAHORE: Amir Jamat-e-Islami Syed Munawar Hasan Friday underscored need for building pressure on President Zardari to sign the peace deal for Swat.Addressing faithfuls at Friday prayers here at Jamia Mansoora, Munawar Hasan said ANP and Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman should part ways with the government if it fails implement Swat peace agreement.
He claimed that the Indian intelligence agencies and Indian consulate at Pak-Afghan border are involved in terrorist activities in the country.

Amir JI said Indian hand could not be ruled out in the killing of Baloch leaders and attack on Sri Lankan team.
still want to know more, dont go into past just try this Jawab Deyh - 5 April 2009 on youtube.com
i hope , that you will reconsider your opinions!
plz , try to write proper english words instead of , chat english!
thanks

Last edited:
The Amir of JI holds little or no influence unless he agrees with PPP or PML(N) and I doubt that people in Karachi would vote for them if MQM can solve their problems the way they slowly are.

I have heard and experienced similar cases specially near Sohrab goth but in the true sense of it we need to first stop giving guns a lot of people have levelled aruements that during Zia's days gun violence was given an extra push and they were given alot of armsto break down MQM now I think it is time to completely stop the usage of guns in Pakistan even for hunting, I wish someone could start implementing that we need to stop their sales and start their collection give a weak or two for people who wish to hand it in and then start taking it back forcefully.

In our unruly society where there is no law and order how are we going to do that? the police is inefficient and to be honest who in their right mind would lay down their life not knowing how their kith and kin will survive after them. the Army is too occupied at the borders and also they want a free hand in dealing with all criminals whereas most politicians want their men to be spared. my question to Altaf hussain and all these leaders is will they willingly lay down the arms in the possession of all the parties if we decided to make pakistan a gun free state. the answer will be no. Guns mean power over other people, power to get your self heard and your deeds condoned. Once in possession of such power who would want to give it up?
Their in lies the problem.
Araz

Just another MQM propaganda and anti Pakiatani Pushtoon hype by and hater ism by MQM and PPP to destabilize Karachi Sindh. These are well know businesses running by Pakistani Pushtoons bringing hard earn revenue for Govt for years and this MQM exactly is doing the same again on behalf of PPP and for them and US to bring Pakistani economy to 0..Only afghans should be send back to Afghanistan other than that Pakistani pushtoons are assets to Karachi for businesses if i am not wrong alot of sindhi are in Peshawar doing businesses Peshawar and n.w.f.p ppl and govt didn't harm them nor did they destroy their businesses.

In our unruly society where there is no law and order how are we going to do that? the police is inefficient and to be honest who in their right mind would lay down their life not knowing how their kith and kin will survive after them. the Army is too occupied at the borders and also they want a free hand in dealing with all criminals whereas most politicians want their men to be spared. my question to Altaf hussain and all these leaders is will they willingly lay down the arms in the possession of all the parties if we decided to make pakistan a gun free state. the answer will be no. Guns mean power over other people, power to get your self heard and your deeds condoned. Once in possession of such power who would want to give it up?
Their in lies the problem.
Araz

I understand what you mean and what we need to promote is the stoppage of gun sales and then slowly take them away from us slowly means by recruiting more police setting different neighbourhoods as examples and then step by step process by process we will remove guns I don't think a dictatorial approach is a good idea anywhere so yes slowly we can bring change not over night. No one is willing because we are unsecure of ourselves we look towards a Pathan in a way that he may hurt us or we look at a Baloch and think he may rob us and I have heard of normal house wives of Karachi say things like that so untill this unsecurity is taken away no progress can be made.

osamaziadxb;sir
plz clear your mind , there is no member of parliment of JAMMAT-E-ISLAMI in pakistan, & now in any pakistani legeslative assembly, or in pakistan's national assembly!:lol::tsk:
just because, they boycotted the last genrl election?:enjoy:
yes , there are a lot of proves that JAMMAT-E-ISLAMI is & was supporting the extermists version of islam in pakistan! scince 1980s.
there is no other way for them, to be in pakistani politics.
they use, islam as a weapon, to black mail & to seek different types of advantages from the different govts!:angry:

just today Amir JI , stated this!

GEO Pakistan

LAHORE: Amir Jamat-e-Islami Syed Munawar Hasan Friday underscored need for building pressure on President Zardari to sign the peace deal for Swat.Addressing faithfuls at Friday prayers here at Jamia Mansoora, Munawar Hasan said ANP and Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman should part ways with the government if it fails implement Swat peace agreement.
He claimed that the Indian intelligence agencies and Indian consulate at Pak-Afghan border are involved in terrorist activities in the country.

Amir JI said Indian hand could not be ruled out in the killing of Baloch leaders and attack on Sri Lankan team.
still want to know more, dont go into past just try this Jawab Deyh - 5 April 2009 on youtube.com
i hope , that you will reconsider your opinions!
plz , try to write proper english words instead of , chat english!
thanks

U can c the past bro .JI was in our assemblies.
u cant blame JI for its past bcz thn u will have to blame our army aswell. In defeating USSR our Army (Gen Zia) has supported taliban so now will u blame army:undecided:

i m trying to write proper english but this is not the way to laugh at someone..:)

u cant blame JI for its past bcz thn u will have to blame our army aswell. In defeating USSR our Army (Gen Zia) has supported taliban so now will u blame army:undecided:

i m trying to write proper english but this is not the way to laugh at someone..:)

osamaziadxb;sir
U can c the past bro .
what is this language, my dear brother, isnt it laughable!:rofl:

its all blame game, here as a nation , we should stop it & should getting united on the main issues , which we are facing as a nation!:tsk:
JI was never been a political force, in pakistani assemblies scince the creation of pakistan, by the way it was jammat-e-islami , which was against the creation of pakistan.:angry:
jammat-e-islami was a preasure group scince its creation , till now!
MQM has taken out thier main , ground base karachi, so thier biggest political target is MQM, by the way i am not trying to defend MQM any way but its the realty.;)

MQM was a creation of both PPP & jammat-e-islami's, misrullings, misdeeds & crouption of karachi, although in the begining it was very much like a millitant group, but for now it is a strong political force, wether we like it or not?

statments like these , who are they supporting & why?
are they trying to establish , another hub of talibans?
:angry:

The funniest thing is that JI is the invention of Zia's days as well hilarious how damaging dictatorship can be for a nation.

Just another MQM propaganda and anti Pakiatani Pushtoon hype by and hater ism by MQM and PPP to destabilize Karachi Sindh. These are well know businesses running by Pakistani Pushtoons bringing hard earn revenue for Govt for years and this MQM exactly is doing the same again on behalf of PPP and for them and US to bring Pakistani economy to 0..Only afghans should be send back to Afghanistan other than that Pakistani pushtoons are assets to Karachi for businesses if i am not wrong alot of sindhi are in Peshawar doing businesses Peshawar and n.w.f.p ppl and govt didn't harm them nor did they destroy their businesses.

Luftwaffe
With all due respects it is a very narrow minded view point.I agree there are a host of problems on both ends. But gun crime in Karachi is a gift of the Zia Eraand the rampant and unchecked and uncontrolled migration of Afghans from their camps into various parts of pakistan including Sindh. MQM did not start this. i dont know whether you remember this but in early 80s in response to a killing of a pathan Bus driver(Iam forgetting what incited the violence)Baldia was cordoned off by the Pathans and helped by the police, they massacred quite a few of the Mohajirs there. I dont write these things normally as these are things best forgotten. There is a history behind what MQM has been saying and not all of it is pure propaganda.
I dont think that todays pakistan can stand internal strife in Karachi amongst. it would be a major blow for our independance and economy, because if karachi stops there would be major consequences with regards to flight of capital.
The Pathan community in karachi has always played its part in the buildingof the city, I would hate to see their important role being degraded in any way, but the problem of unruliness and gun crime is not of karachis own doing, and there is a lot of influx of people who are engaged in crimes. It is these people that need to be stopped irrespective of their origins.
WaSalam
Araz

I respect your views in your above post but we can't let the problem at bay all the time we as a nation will have to stand up and face it once and for all it isn't easy to kill someone these people half of them that hold guns don't even know what it is about a TT is very easy to get in Karachi that is why very few have even used it aiming at another person. The Karachi problem will only grow bigger and bigger if we don't stop it now we won't stop it ever.

I respect your views in your above post but we can't let the problem at bay all the time we as a nation will have to stand up and face it once and for all it isn't easy to kill someone these people half of them that hold guns don't even know what it is about a TT is very easy to get in Karachi that is why very few have even used it aiming at another person. The Karachi problem will only grow bigger and bigger if we don't stop it now we won't stop it ever.

My Brother
the problem is honestly speaking we are not a nation. We are groups with common interests which are promoted much ahead of national interests. After decades we have seen progress in the development of infrastructure of Karachi. Why!! because for the first time funds that were needed were released to us. A lot has been done and a lot more needs to be done. But the problem remains that we as a nation are divided and therefore any new ideology /individual interest preceeds national interests. The day we start thinking as a nation is the day we will realize all the problems that face us, choose a direction to move in and then single mindedly move forwards as a nation. Till we learn to do that there will always be strife and killing nad mayhem in the name of this and that.
WaSalam
Araz

araz with due respect it might seemed to a narrow minded thought but i sincerely didn't meant that there are so many different factors that are to be considered and one of them is to put hater ism in hearts of ppl of Karachi against pushtoons where as the actual culprits are Afghanis..and i do agree with you on almost all points..

SOURCE:The rise of the Taliban, the fall of Karachi
Earlier this week, a family friend got off from her car and walked to a chemist’s shop in a busy shopping area of Karachi. She was wearing a normal shalwar- kameez suit that most Karachi women wear in public areas. Nothing out of the ordinary. As she walked to the shop, a man approached her and showed her a pistol.

Sadly, this is an issue President Obama has not addressed.

If Pakistan wants Taliban way of life then so be it. If I visit Pakistan and they say no alcohol so be it. I think now is the time to have a referandum and decide whats the best for Pakistan and not India or US.

Regards

Clean up your backyard first come back talk about Pakistan...better handover UK to US after all who is running UK...US puppets..

Clean up your backyard first come back talk about Pakistan...better handover UK to US after all who is running UK...US puppets..

Sitting in Canada and feeling patriotic about Pakistan is what ails Pakistan. BTW its was Gen M who handed over Pakistan to USA not UK. Ah drone strikes were not authorised by us Mr. Arm Chair General.

Regards

Ps : Tony Blair lost his job due to Iraq.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom