What's new

Talibanisation in karachi

I have heard and experienced similar cases specially near Sohrab goth but in the true sense of it we need to first stop giving guns a lot of people have levelled aruements that during Zia's days gun violence was given an extra push and they were given alot of armsto break down MQM now I think it is time to completely stop the usage of guns in Pakistan even for hunting, I wish someone could start implementing that we need to stop their sales and start their collection give a weak or two for people who wish to hand it in and then start taking it back forcefully.

Bane Blade;sir

the problem with pakistani pushtoons living in karachi is that they seems to be under preasure from both sides AFGHAN REFUGEES & MQM, now MQM is the governing party in karachi & pakistani pushtoons sees it, as a unbalanced power, which has everything in thier control ,so anything worse or voilent happening in karachi has to be blamed on MQM, rightly!!!

now in the case of AFGHAN REFUGEES they came back from afghanistan in 80s with the strong backing of gen ZIA-UL-HAQ (shaheed) & with the strong support of JAMMAT-e-ISLAMI.
in the begening they , were cleaning the "kachra ghars" & then they found , the sudden need of drugs & guns in pakistani society ,then they started regestrining thier names under the dead pakistani pushtoons, it was done by a mafia which was controlling things under the umbrella of militry establisment.
for now most of the afghan refugees living in karachi , got thier pakistani citizen ship with the dead pakistani pushtoon's names & or marrying with the sons & the daughters of the pakistani pushtoons community in karachi.
with a help of lot s of tons of money made by the bussinesses of drugs & guns, they had became the legitimate,local transport & out bound transport oweners bassed in karachi.
now as they emerged as the most powerfull group with a lots of guns & money & with legitimate, idententy & in some casses with legitimate passports , educational certificates etc?

pakistani pushtoons find them (AFGHAN REFUGEES) as there closest allies or supporters & investors in karachi, always back them up.
this group is trying to put its own marks in karachi, as islamic extermism had taken over AFGHANISTAN & PAKISTANI FATA areas, these people with the help extermists elements within pakistani pushtoon community.

sory to say, we should accept the emergence of hard core & exterme type of islam in the pakistani pushtoon community , which was imposed by thier afghan origin & we should help our pushtoon brothers to reject it,condem it!:tup::agree::tup:
well for MQM , they need to win more confidence of our pushtoon brothers to fight this monster appearing in karachi?:agree::tup:
surly MQM is no angel !
MQM needs them, & they need MQM, both must understand this, for the safty of the country?:azn:

Well I agree mostly but weapons distributed by the Afghan Pashtoons need to be removed so should the Afghans.

Well I agree mostly but weapons distributed by the Afghan Pashtoons need to be removed so should the Afghans.

Bane Blade; sir
man its a hell of a task , & we need a national policy , confidence of the all communities!
very difficult in crunnt atmosphere.

Bane Blade; sir
man its a hell of a task , & we need a national policy , confidence of the all communities!
very difficult in crunnt atmosphere.

Well we could start by having public brodcasts as to what people loose when they allow the migrants in and explain the loss in aid and healthcare because of that then we need them to vote on a bill to deport the Afghan and quickly root them out I think MQM and their positioned members in the police wouldn't mind a second to get rid of them.

Bane Blade;sir the problem with pakistani pushtoons .........MQM needs them, & they need MQM, both must understand this, for the safty of the country?:azn:
Very nice post Batmannow.:tup: I guess JI (in apposition of MQM) is also actively supporting these Afghan criminal elements in Karachi.

Very nice post Batmannow.:tup: I guess JI (in apposition of MQM) is also actively supporting these Afghan criminal elements in Karachi.

qsaark;dear sir:smitten:
yap, thats the problem in this country , every one want this & that, but no 1 is ready to sacrifice anything , egos ,self intersts & winning , what all it matters here now!:tsk:
if we want prosper , as a nation then , i guss its about time that we should start looking for ourselves for the help, not the powers! outside pakistani boundries!!!:azn:

AS i told you , that MQM is not a angel , but they are still the only one of the poor or working -classs, elcted parties in pakistan, even they are not the perfect but still ! yes we can use them for the betterment of pakistan.:agree:;)

i guss , MQM had learned a lot, & therefore they will be farmore carefull, in there actions now, at least i can hope!;):)

Well we could start by having public brodcasts as to what people loose when they allow the migrants in and explain the loss in aid and healthcare because of that then we need them to vote on a bill to deport the Afghan and quickly root them out I think MQM and their positioned members in the police wouldn't mind a second to get rid of them.

Bane Blade;ir,
nice out put plz comeback to pakistan!
take active part in politics as we, as nation! we needs people like you in our parliments, but if you say no thn , its all crap! i guss?;):)
what you say!:smokin:
can you join the action?;)

JI would support anything or any party who is against MQM
may be because they were strongest party in Karachi until MQM's formation after which they were beaten badly over here in elections :lol:

How about this i support any party that is for the good of this country for once in a life time and against all the thiefs and haters more like it eh yes i think so!!

Bane Blade;ir,
nice out put plz comeback to pakistan!
take active part in politics as we, as nation! we needs people like you in our parliments, but if you say no thn , its all crap! i guss?;):)
what you say!:smokin:
can you join the action?;)

Why not but what good will I do if I am another uneducated politician(let me finish my education) and another thing is that in my financial circumstances I think I need to finish my studies as well as earn something before affording politics plus mate who would believe a 20 year old so yes I can make you mark my words that I will try my best to enter the Pakistani political setup and try to bring change however I would suggest that people take active part now as well.

u cant proof that JI does it.

JI is Pakistani political party nd afghans r outsiders..so plz dont make a relation b/w them.

if u r fully sure about this obnoxious act by JI thn give thm the label of talibans but they r still present in our assemblies

u cant proof that JI does it.

JI is Pakistani political party nd afghans r outsiders..so plz dont make a relation b/w them.

if u r fully sure about this obnoxious act by JI thn give thm the label of talibans but they r still present in our assemblies
JI and other so called religious political parties (JUI) have their agenda and the Taliban have their own. However, part of the two’s agenda overlaps, i.e. to impose Shariat. Neither of them is sincere in Shariat, rather use it as a pretext to forward their respective real agendas which at this point we can only speculate about. After hearing JI's new Ameer's views on Talibanization, little doubt is left the JI is actively supporting the Taliban. We already know that JUI has always been supporting the Taliban (most of who have come out from JUI-run madrassas).

^^Yeah new ameer of JI is Taliban, when asked abt incidence of swat girl, he said every is talking abt girl, but no one talks abt drone attacks!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom