What's new

Talibanisation in karachi

KARACHI: Demanding that a death sentence be awarded to the culprits, the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, ...............MQM town nazims, naib nazims and others were present on the occasion.

We had to witness these lows in our lifetime where terrorists are telling us what is right and what is wrong. Who does not know the character of Altaf Hussein? Who is not aware of his apposition for the Jamaat Islami? Why is he not coming back to Pakistan to lead the anti-Taliban movement?

I dont trust Altaf Hussein and his MQM, they have their own agendas. We all know the Pakhtun population in Karachi is growing and that should not be a problem for anyone because as long as you are a Pakistani citizen you should live and work anywhere in Pakistan. Altaf Hussein is just worried that Pakhtuns will become the majority ethnic group of Karachi (if they aren't already).

I know not all Urdu speakers are like Altaf Hussein and his MQM, I respect Urdu speakers for having to risk everything for Pakistan in 1947, especially when people were being massacared during the time and some Urdu speakers are a treasure for Pakistanis like Eidhi, we are proud of him and we are very happy to call him our own.

Bottom line is we all must get along, but if there's someone violating the law they must be brought to justice regardless of his/her ethnic group.

What confuses me is the fact that people in KHI tolerate this I think students should come in public protest against this it is simply wrong to restrict Islam to the Kurtah Shalwar Islam is not only based on what you show yourself but your actions this is pretty similar to PPP days of the past they should clean up their act fast and get rid of this stuff.

What can the poor students do when jamiat guys chant slogans like "Sufi muhammad agay barho hum tumharay saath hain" and "we are with you taliban"
at karachi university and many other colleges like GCT,DJ college, Islamia college etc etc:angry:

I dont trust Altaf Hussein and his MQM, they have their own agendas. We all know the Pakhtun population in Karachi is growing and that should not be a problem for anyone because as long as you are a Pakistani citizen you should live and work anywhere in Pakistan. Altaf Hussein is just worried that Pakhtuns will become the majority ethnic group of Karachi (if they aren't already).

I know not all Urdu speakers are like Altaf Hussein and his MQM, I respect Urdu speakers for having to risk everything for Pakistan in 1947, especially when people were being massacared during the time and some Urdu speakers are a treasure for Pakistanis like Eidhi, we are proud of him and we are very happy to call him our own.

Bottom line is we all must get along, but if there's someone violating the law they must be brought to justice regardless of his/her ethnic group.

Pakhtun population of karachi is increasing but it cannot effect mqm's vote bank ANP won just two seats in provincial assembly from karachi (from pakhton dominated areas)and didnot won a single seat in national assembly from karachi

If you some one think MQM wants to wipe out pakhtuns from karachi or wants to steal ANP's votebank/areas then tell me what will MQM do with two lousy seats

The main problem with ANP is that MQM wants government to take action against arms smuggling and selling at AL-ASIF and MQM's city government is breaking illegal land encroachments and every one knows ANP has a large share in these crimes and to counter it ANP guys tell people that this is a conspiracy against pashtuns :hitwall:

What can the poor students do when jamiat guys chant slogans like "Sufi muhammad agay barho hum tumharay saath hain" and "we are with you taliban"
at karachi university and many other colleges like GCT,DJ college, Islamia college etc etc:angry:
OK dude, if you are from Karachi University, you must be are aware of the HEJ Research Institute. I spent (or wasted) three years there. I know how students politics work in KU, and the students you are calling 'poor' are not so 'poor' so to speak. There are two major fractions, APMSO or MQM's student wing and the IJT the JI's student wing. Both the organizations are terrorists, as are their parent organizations, the MQM and the JI. You know all too well what to do with these chanters, if you can take them on petty issues, you might as well balance the account on this Talibanization issue.

Pakhtun population of karachi is increasing but it cannot effect mqm's vote bank ANP won just two seats in provincial assembly from karachi (from pakhton dominated areas)and didnot won a single seat in national assembly from karachi

If you some one think MQM wants to wipe out pakhtuns from karachi or wants to steal ANP's votebank/areas then tell me what will MQM do with two lousy seats

The main problem with ANP is that MQM wants government to take action against arms smuggling and selling at AL-ASIF and MQM's city government is breaking illegal land encroachments and every one knows ANP has a large share in these crimes and to counter it ANP guys tell people that this is a conspiracy against pashtuns :hitwall:
The real problem of Karachi and Karachites is not the 'Pakhtoons' but the Afghans. I used to live near the Sohrab Goth, in Gulshan e Iqbal Block 4A. In good old days, I and my friends used to go to Al-Asif Square for eating Sajji and drinking Qahwa. I know what mess these criminal Afghanis have made there. And it is very unfortunate that ANP is supporting them just to win two miserable seats. What really needs to be done is to isolate all Uzbaks, Tajiks, and Pashtoon Afghans, and send them home by hook or by crook. I have visited areas like Peshawer, Bannoon, Sawat, and Pashtoons of these areas hate Afghans as much as I do for literally making our country into a public toilet. These Afghans are literally the major source of all of our problems. Unless all these criminals are thrown out of Pakistan, things are not going to improve.

:

this is amazing..but i haven't heard about it yet.can u plz give me any proof or link..
thanku

They can start by wearing modern clothes to uni and tell girls to dress as they please so that they can understand that the freedom given to them can be utilised by us, I can give you an example of France when a girl was told she can't wear Hijab to school all her girl friends wore a hijab to school the next day as show of support to her freedom and continued for a week until they let the girl wear hijab everyday.

They can start by wearing modern clothes to uni and tell girls to dress as they please so that they can understand that the freedom given to them can be utilised by us, I can give you an example of France when a girl was told she can't wear Hijab to school all her girl friends wore a hijab to school the next day as show of support to her freedom and continued for a week until they let the girl wear hijab everyday.
See that is the problem!!! No you don’t want to provoke your opponent. You simply can’t fight extremism with extremism. Present your case with scholarly attitude, not with the attitude of the street fighters. If they say Hijaab is this, counter them with quoting from Quran and Hadith. Educate them because a majority of them is not. Fight them with arguments, counter them with evidence. That was the approach of our prophet (PBUH) and the approach of his disciples. The thing that makes Jinnah a prominent and respectable leader was his passion for the abidance of law and constitution. If he was resorting to violence, no way he was able to get Pakistan from the British.

Well the opponent has been fed now its doing its work they are simply pawns true we need to educate them but only if they are willing to listen if they are not then their is no point in having this discussion with them some universities have even tried to debate them but their is a solid no from Jamaaties.

OK dude, if you are from Karachi University, you must be are aware of the HEJ Research Institute. I spent (or wasted) three years there. I know how students politics work in KU, and the students you are calling 'poor' are not so 'poor' so to speak. There are two major fractions, APMSO or MQM's student wing and the IJT the JI's student wing. Both the organizations are terrorists, as are their parent organizations, the MQM and the JI. You know all too well what to do with these chanters, if you can take them on petty issues, you might as well balance the account on this Talibanization issue.

I was talking about normal students when i said poor students
Yes i know about IJT and APMSO over there
you never know when a clash will start :undecided:

Has Karachi not lived through this stuff before in the Zia days we used to have this Talibanization all the time I thought we had gotten past this stuff and understanding that Islam isn't a Kurta Shalwar thing or a black hijab thing we are getting past these things but this new era is puling us back and the Zia days are haunting us again this is the wounds of Dictatorship we get and people on this forum suggest that Army Generals are loyal to the nation although all their actions have unfortunately otherwise.[/QUOTE]

some not all!:angel:

The real problem of Karachi and Karachites is not the 'Pakhtoons' but the Afghans. I used to live near the Sohrab Goth, in Gulshan e Iqbal Block 4A. In good old days, I and my friends used to go to Al-Asif Square for eating Sajji and drinking Qahwa. I know what mess these criminal Afghanis have made there. And it is very unfortunate that ANP is supporting them just to win two miserable seats. What really needs to be done is to isolate all Uzbaks, Tajiks, and Pashtoon Afghans, and send them home by hook or by crook. I have visited areas like Peshawer, Bannoon, Sawat, and Pashtoons of these areas hate Afghans as much as I do for literally making our country into a public toilet. These Afghans are literally the major source of all of our problems. Unless all these criminals are thrown out of Pakistan, things are not going to improve.

Qsaark
You hit it on the head my friend. It is the Afghans that are the problems and not the ethnic Pakistani Pushtoon brothers that have lived and worked in Karachi for decades. Sohrab Ghot is a mute point to support this claim.
As to MQM<Jamiat and other parties being Gundaas, tell me which student wing given half a chance is not Ghundaa. BSF, Pukhtoon Student federation, Baluch Students federation, Sindhi Medicos, punjabi medicos were all ghunndaas when it came to supporting their vote bank. APMSO is not new in this, this has always happened since our days as well when their was no APMSO. Remember i have seen APMSO being formed in front of my own eyes as 2 of its stalwarts are my batchmates.
The point I am trying to make is that student politics as a whole has always been controlled by vested interestsa and Ghundaism is and has been frequently used to exert influence.
WaSalam
Araz

You hit it on the head my friend. It is the Afghans that are the problems and not the ethnic Pakistani Pushtoon brothers that have lived and worked in Karachi for decades.

I have a question can even 10% of the Muhajir populous distinguish between a Pushtoon brother or an Afghan one I have seen both and I must sincerely apologixe I am unable to find the difference coupled with that I also wish to know that why do the Pashtoon welcome Migrant Afghans who take their jobs their welfare use their hospitals whatever kind of condition they may be in shouldn't their be a stern no and then FC will completely close down the border and things will get better.

i think that , all communities living in karachi should jointly clean the mess created by afghans , also there is a need that pashtoons living in karachi , should realize that, supporting MQM against AFGHAN mafia ISNT BAD at , all!:coffee:any how! noone is ready to see , FATA LIKE situation pooping up in karachi! including pakhtoons.:agree:
MQM wether we, like or not is the reality!:azn:
they have the support of the people of karachi , it has been witnessed by all the pakistan many times?;)
JAMMAT ISLAMI has losted its political grounds in karachi , after the emmergence of MQM , their political vandata is going on, from a long time but JI , s open support to the radical elements in fata is a open secret to every one, & it should be investigated , that why & how JI supporting islamic extermists, in karachi.:angry::agree:

Back
Top Bottom