What's new

Talibanisation in karachi

We should have closed our borders and stayed neutral as Bane has suggested. No need to actively take part in the killing of Afghans and Taliban.
That would have been best option i agree (I thought Bane Blade said we should have supported Talibans) but sir it's not possible to close Afghanistan-PAK border as it's too big :((.We should have started working on sealing it right after 9/11.Musharraf made a bad decision.He should have sealed to border, deploy troops for Patrolling the border and making sure Talibans don't enter Pakistan.

That would have been best option i agree (I thought Bane Blade said we should have supported Talibans) but sir it's not possible to close Afghanistan-PAK border as it's too big :((.We should have started working on sealing it right after 9/11.Musharraf made a bad decision.He should have sealed to border, deploy troops for Patrolling the border and making sure Talibans don't enter Pakistan.

Unfortunately I want to suggest different we could have used armed forces to guard our borders rather than leaving them poruous and dealt with any Taleban lover in the region immediately.

There should be mines at pak afghan border
no one will dare to cross it :coffee:

Just another MQM propaganda and anti Pakiatani Pushtoon hype by and hater ism by MQM and PPP to destabilize Karachi Sindh. These are well know businesses running by Pakistani Pushtoons bringing hard earn revenue for Govt for years and this MQM exactly is doing the same again on behalf of PPP and for them and US to bring Pakistani economy to 0..Only afghans should be send back to Afghanistan other than that Pakistani pushtoons are assets to Karachi for businesses if i am not wrong alot of sindhi are in Peshawar doing businesses Peshawar and n.w.f.p ppl and govt didn't harm them nor did they destroy their businesses.
I would like you to read my first post plzz

salman nedian it is a dangerous business to create an atmosphere of fear etc by MQM you know Karachi is the the business Hub of Pakistan Business capitol such news only daily basis can even crash stock exchange as well and when foreigners and govts withdrawn the invested money think about it...frankly yes MQM did work for Karachi for years but still problem of water and electricity remains the same even worsen so where is the money?? weren't these important projects forget about other projects these 2 projects are the lifeline of Karachi..frankly good ppl are with in MQM i don't deny it but than again i am not fan of MQM specially after watching Iltaf in india about Pakistan creation a grave mistake words out of parrots mouth Iltaf bhai..

About the water and electricity problems
KESC is not under the city government or MQM:tsk:
and
the MQM's city government provided water pipeline to the islands of karachi (sualeabad, shamspir, manora etc ) where there was no supply of water and tankers were being used
city government supplied water to liyari (which was not their vote bank its PPP's area) the water and sewerage pipelines were changed
and there are many examples
and after PPP's government was formed the mayor mustufa kamal was removed from the chairman of water board by the federal government
so now if there is any problem in the water supply or sewerage system the city government or MQM should not be blamed you should ask the federal government and what is PPP's government doing about the issues regarding water board :rolleyes:

Last edited:
About the water and electricity problems
KESC is not under the city government or MQM:tsk:
and
the MQM's city government provided water pipeline to the islands of karachi (sualeabad, shamspir, manora etc ) where there was no supply of water and tankers were being used
city government supplied water to liyari (which was not their vote bank its PPP's area) the water and sewerage pipelines were changed
and there are many examples
and after PPP's government was formed the mayor mustufa kamal was removed from the chairman of water board by the federal government
so now if there is any problem in the water supply or sewerage system the city government or MQM should not be blamed you should ask the federal government and what is PPP's government doing about the issues regarding water board :rolleyes:

So then tell me why did they get elected what is the purpose of its officials I mean the MSP's and the MP's MQM has a governeor in place and is in coalition in the Sindh and federal government They are the only party responsible for Karachi such excuses are useless and petty.

So then tell me why did they get elected what is the purpose of its officials I mean the MSP's and the MP's MQM has a governeor in place and is in coalition in the Sindh and federal government They are the only party responsible for Karachi such excuses are useless and petty.

firstly
MQM is not the only party resonsible for karachi
there are cantoment board areas KPT DHA City government has no athority on them karachi is divided in 13 agencies
I mean mayor KARACHI has no authority in the Karachi electric supply corporation
cdgk has no authority on police, traffic police and building control authority

Secondly
MQM opposed their decision
MQM is not the main ruling party it is just a small part of the government

now the guy who is responsible for the water and sewerage system is the new chairman of water board

well i think MQM will get the water and sewerage borad back for the city government

firstly..... sewerage borad back for the city government
Tell me this; if MQM can hold rallies of tens of thousands against Taliban, why they can’t use the same street power to demonstrate against KESC? or PTCL, or other incapable and corrupt departments? The land Mafia, the transport Mafia? Why they don’t use their street power to correct problems that directly affect the inhabitants of Karachi?

Tell me this; if MQM can hold rallies of tens of thousands against Taliban, why they can’t use the same street power to demonstrate against KESC? or PTCL, or other incapable and corrupt departments? The land Mafia, the transport Mafia? Why they don’t use their street power to correct problems that directly affect the inhabitants of Karachi?

Well i am not a die hard MQM supporter
i think their city government has worked well for Karachi
and Yes i think MQM also protested against KESC and demanded people not to pay the bill when KESC increased the rates of electricity

firstly
MQM is not the only party resonsible for karachi
there are cantoment board areas KPT DHA City government has no athority on them karachi is divided in 13 agencies
I mean mayor KARACHI has no authority in the Karachi electric supply corporation
cdgk has no authority on police, traffic police and building control authority

Secondly
MQM opposed their decision
MQM is not the main ruling party it is just a small part of the government

now the guy who is responsible for the water and sewerage system is the new chairman of water board

well i think MQM will get the water and sewerage borad back for the city government

Well then if they are the same party that is in cooperation with the party that handed KESC over then they should feel responsible they sold an asset of our nation and it hasn't improved secondly they needn't be responsible of the areas you mentioned they are already very well maintained except for some water and electricity trouble which according to you seem to be no ones responsibility. MQM won every seat from the region of Karachi provincial or National council or local yet still they pass the blame around.

Well then if they are the same party that is in cooperation with the party that handed KESC over then they should feel responsible they sold an asset of our nation and it hasn't improved secondly they needn't be responsible of the areas you mentioned they are already very well maintained except for some water and electricity trouble which according to you seem to be no ones responsibility. MQM won every seat from the region of Karachi provincial or National council or local yet still they pass the blame around.

KESC was not in the control of the city government even when it was not privatized
and it was in loss at that time
and if i am not wrong MQM has itself admitted that the KESC privatization was wrong

Yeah right go to cantonment board areas and see for yourself
last year when there was monsoon rainfall in karachi There was about more than 3ft's of water on the roads of DHA even many houses were filled with the dirty water and the stupid geo's anchor called mustufa kamal and he was asking "why this problem has occurred in defence" and mustufa kamal said defense area doesnot comes under CDGK ask this question to the chairman of DHA

What can the city government do when people ask why the illegal encroachments are increasing
what can CDGK do when people ask why the law and order situation is getting worse
what can cdgk do when people ask why traffic problem is increasing

They have no authority On "building control authority" no authority on "Police" no athourity on "traffic police":hitwall:

well i think now we are not discussing the topic so i request all members to plzz post only talibanisation stuff here :D

KESC was not in the control of the city government even when it was not privatized
and it was in loss at that time
and if i am not wrong MQM has itself admitted that the KESC privatization was wrong

Yeah right go to cantonment board areas and see for yourself
last year when there was monsoon rainfall in karachi There was about more than 3ft's of water on the roads of DHA even many houses were filled with the dirty water and the stupid geo's anchor called mustufa kamal and he was asking "why this problem has occurred in defence" and mustufa kamal said defense area doesnot comes under CDGK ask this question to the chairman of DHA

What can the city government do when people ask why the illegal encroachments are increasing
what can CDGK do when people ask why the law and order situation is getting worse
what can cdgk do when people ask why traffic problem is increasing

They have no authority On "building control authority" no authority on "Police" no athourity on "traffic police":hitwall:

WTF!!
U people always in WoT thread says that these talibans are the agents of CIA, Mossad and Raw, and here u are saying that we should no to USA, and join hand with talibs, if u like rules of talibans against the law of pakistan, then why u dont live in bajur, swat, i hate people like Imran Khan, who always sya that talibs are the best, we are best in justice, i would ask why dont he live in swat, bajur damnit!! Tell me what was in the intrust of pakistan when we had only two options, fight with disloyal talibs or USA!!
I dont mean that USA is our sincere friend, i know that our nukes are threat for them!! And they always try to take our nukes!!
But do u really think we should have joined talib's so called fake jihad against western world??
Tell me if Musharraf's decision was not right to fight talibans and not USA??

Every one knows that talibans are the biggest threat to our nuke assets!! And they are not working is the interest of pakistan!!

And u people are saying that we should closed the border, i m telling u that musharraf has tried 100 times to close the border but USA and some of pakistani industrialist didnt allowed him, and current pakistani government is also trying to do so, but they are not allowed to do so!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom