What's new

Taliban warn of reprisal if PML-N govt hangs militants

How would know what I agree to? Are we making assumptions on the whole again? All Pakistani Muslims? Lets laugh at them along with our beloved western colleagues. Lets have a laugh, lets enjoy their torment and pass sarcastic remarks. Whatever makes us more acceptable to our enlightened friends of the western world.

Bo hoo, aren't we playing the victim, fighting for the poor misunderstood millions of Muslims with evil Western persons "laughing "at them

Now why would these people be laughing at these poor misunderstood muzloums? is it because these misunderstood Muzloumns justify killing other Muzloums based on doctrinal differences? is it because they suicide bomb shouting out "God is Great" -- how terribly misunderstood and of course you are offended not by these acts but by Western peoples laughing -- is this the same West where you live and work?? Victim indeed

^^The thing is those terrorist are working for a cause and we aren't.

Bo hoo, aren't we playing the victim, fighting for the poor misunderstood millions of Muslims with evil Western persons "laughing "at them

Now why would these people be laughing at these poor misunderstood muzloums? is it because these misunderstood Muzloumns justify killing other Muzloums based on doctrinal differences? is it because they suicide bomb shouting out "God is Great" -- how terribly misunderstood and of course you are offended not by these acts but by Western peoples laughing -- is this the same West where you live and work?? Victim indeed

On the first class berth of the Assumptions train. Are you so sure of the fact that I am have,am and will not be critiquing or am not offended by these acts? But there is limit to where I will be sarcastic and where I will feel for ..not them..

US.

But there is limit to where I will be sarcastic and where I will feel for ..not them..US.

There you go again with the haad stuff - get over it, it does not matter how you feel about it or what haad you think apply - since you can respond reasonably and compellingly , why even go the route of haad --- this haad thing, it's over, let your argument make the point.

Let me make the point about being defensive -- Why defensive? You got some kind of contract or thaika ?? Why this rent collecting??

Why identify with terrorists because they have beards and say Allahu Akbar?? why no question of haad when it comes to these or is it these are also Muslims? so that there are no clear good guys and bad guys, everybody is Muslim and then wonder why the rest of the world can't tell??? Maybe if we were clear the rest of the world would be clear as well - at least consider it

^^The thing is those terrorist are working for a cause and we aren't.

Wow - sorry I missed that - I'm stunned, have we no cause ? What should be our cause? Talib have God on their side, what do we have?

There you go again with the haad stuff - get over it, it does not matter how you feel about it or what haad you think apply - since you can respond reasonably and compellingly , why even go the route of haad --- this haad thing, it's over, let your argument make the point.

Let me make the point about being defensive -- Why defensive? You got some kind of contract or thaika ?? Why this rent collecting??

Why identify with terrorists because they have beards and say Allahu Akbar?? why no question of haad when it comes to these or is it these are also Muslims? so that there are no clear good guys and bad guys, everybody is Muslim and then wonder why the rest of the world can't tell??? Maybe if we were clear the rest of the world would be clear as well - at least consider it

As Ill say again, assumptions.So I suppose I can make mine as well. You have automatically assumed that my defence of all Pakistani Muslims is the defence of those terrorists that reside within them. So are you implying that all Pakistani Muslims are terrorists? If you cannot differentiate between them and the rest, not identify those ideologies that are destructive to those that are not.. then you might as well declare Islam a terrorist religion. Do you? That's all I can assume since all you have done is post assumption upon assumption upon assumption so to prove your point.

PML, please once walk on fire for the people of Pakistan .

Yet the same taliban armed with sticks and stones have killed around 15000 troops of pakistan army.

It requires guts, imaan and motivation for war. Nukes, tanks and jets wont help much if the army lacks imaan, bravery and motivation. You can not subdue Afghan even with nukes.....as you can not drop nukes on each and every kilometer of afghanistan which means many afghans would still survive to take revenge from you after nuclear holocaust.......same can not be said about pakistan and its people, they fear death and its army became slave of america on one phone call.......The black flags of khorasan are definitely not pakistan army, it would be joke the of world history.

Oh stop listening to that fool, he is anti-Pakistani. His whole argument collapsed when it was discovered the Syrian rebels have been receiving Israeli assistance.

He has vast historical knowledge, but his analysis of modern political landscape is a complete joke, living in Trinidad must contribute to that. Too much of you know what.

Afghans can barely govern themselves, never mind invading another country.

These militant groups pose no threat to anyone, all they do is blow up children and women. They have absolutely no moral high ground.

Pakistan has no intention to invade Afghanistan, they are our brothers despite the differences so that scenario will never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
my defence of all Pakistani Muslims is the defence of those terrorists that reside within them. So are you implying that all Pakistani Muslims are terrorists? .

That's really poor reasoning -after all how does your defense lead to imply that Pakistan Muslims are terrorists?

Now, were you to argue that islamist terrorism could not exist in Pakistan if there was not a nurturing environment for it - well, then how would you respond to that??

Jokes apart... Aren't we a nation detracted from its ideology.
You are living abroad meanwhile in mush's era we have seen worse. Almost whole of our Army were doing mischief. They were busy fueling their own personal agendas. They left those innocent civilians at the disposal of these Talibs. we are a lost nation indeed no doubt about that in my head and its ideology that drives nations let alone Army. @muse

These militant groups pose no threat to anyone, all they do is blow up children and women. They have absolutely no moral high ground.

Pakistan has no intention to invade Afghanistan, they are our brothers despite the differences so that scenario will never happen.

I would disagree, with increasing converts(visible here) and others as well who do conform to the high ground for these militants. They are much more than a nuisance; they are an existential threat to Pakistan. Defeating them is not easy simply because there is no clear counter ideology to theirs. No single united agreement on the baseline for dealing with them.
Some want to fall under their rule, others want them to control post aspects except their own bread and butter... with various levels of acquiescence to general ignorance of the issue.. These takfiris are a major problem indeed.

Talib hates the army, you say Pakistani people hate the army, as for me I think the whole officer corp needs to be lined up before firing squads - Some say that would leave us in even deeper ****, and they are right - but that's also part of the blackmail of the army and politicians know this, and the country as whole knows this -- seems the best we can hope for is a new COAS who is not a Talib sympathizer and realizes that unless the army is returned to a professional, non ideological position, there won't be army.

Others say rubbish, Talibistan will need an Army and if not then US or someone, may be India will pay for the Army and they will still have a job, maybe they are right

A little respect sir? Please!

Censorship in the guise of "Respect" - you are big in respect, as I recall, you wanted respect so that it meant no dancing either

Is Talibistan really offensive? How about Denialistan? maybe the army will ensure that it does not happen, but the jamaatis are already arguing that govt negotiate with the Talib, do you suppose the jamaatis are showing respect? and if not, as you know our or rather, "the" Army is heavily influenced by Jamaati ideology, and if they make deals with the talib are they also disrespectful??

That's really poor reasoning -after all how does your defense lead to imply that Pakistan Muslims are terrorists?

Now, were you to argue that islamist terrorism could not exist in Pakistan if there was not a nurturing environment for it - well, then how would you respond to that??

Im only following your line of assumptions.

poor misunderstood muzloums? is it because these misunderstood Muzloumns justify killing other Muzloums based on doctrinal differences? is it because they suicide bomb shouting out "God is Great" -- how terribly misunderstood and of course you are offended not by these acts but by Western peoples laughing

I did not say I was defending suicide bombers nor did I refer to them as Muzloum.. You did.. how..you assumed that out of thin air I have no idea but I decide to follow your assumed line of ... assuming.

What sentence or post did you assume I subscribe to that? Again, line of assumptions in progress to suit your idea of what are usual responses to you.. there's nothing that implies I prescribe to those ideas that you assume.

You have automatically assumed that my defence of all Pakistani Muslims is the defence of those terrorists that reside within them. So are you implying that all Pakistani Muslims are terrorists? If you cannot differentiate between them and the rest, not identify those ideologies that are destructive to those that are not.. then you might as well declare Islam a terrorist religion.

This is my post, yet you have conveniently done exactly what the Nutjobs or their western equivalents(those who critique Islam) do. You have selectively taken a section out of it so to make it seem as if I am defending those terrorists as well. Bravo!
@Secur @RescueRanger As a favour, please read through my posts and tell me If I say anything of which I am accused?

as I recall, you wanted respect so that it meant no dancing either

:cuckoo:

Saying that it would have been wiser for them to remove the banner in the background is tantamount to me banning dancing... Muse, come on. You really are better than this.

Back
Top Bottom