What's new

Taliban warn of reprisal if PML-N govt hangs militants

I think you need read the history of Hazrat Abu Bakr RA and Hazrat Omer RA again that whom they fought against . you were same guy who accused Sahaba RA of cursing each other in another thread . It don't suits a person who had already exposed himself before.

I have quoted what I have read Alhumdolillah. not sure about you but I am a graduate of International Islamic University Islamabad
and have had teachers like Dr SM Zaman and the Son of the late Amir of Jamat Islami Qazi Hussain Ahmed. so dont give me nonsense.

and please show me the link to the post.if there is a hint of something disrespectful I will fix it. I am not even disrespectful to other religions let alone to the personalities that gave us this religion.

this is something which you should have brought up before. dont try to divert the discussion into something which is like a Bohtan. talking without context is same as deceit. Also
not sure what kind of exposure you are suggesting

but I will welcome your thoughts first the subject at hand
its a free forum of course and we welcome any comments no matter how revolting and screwed up they maybe. it is a learning experience for others. we dont slit the throats and desecrate the corpses like the Taliban fiends that you are following.

I have quoted what I have read Alhumdolillah. not sure about you but I am a graduate of International Islamic University Islamabad
and have had teachers like Dr SM Zaman and the Son of the late Amir of Jamat Islami Qazi Hussain Ahmed. so dont give me nonsense.

and please show me the link to the post.if there is a hint of something disrespectful I will fix it. I am not even disrespectful to other religions let alone to the personalities that gave us this religion.

this is something which you should have brought up before. dont try to divert the discussion into something which is like a Bohtan. talking without context is same as deceit. Also

its a free forum of course and we welcome any comments no matter how revolting and screwed up they maybe. it is a learning experience for others. we dont slit the throats and desecrate the corpses like the Taliban fiends that you are following.
Hmm.. You have used such claims various times before that you yourself remember , What you believe in you knows well . I have not said anything wrong , The claims you've made were not technically proved completely . Your claims were specific to hazrat Mauvia RA caliphate period . Although the claim of scholars that you've read doesn't meant to be the final words until they were proved in a right way .

I'm not trying to divert the topic , But your claims over Sahaba RA already sounds in a way which suits you. You cannot be trusted in this specific chapter . You've mentioned Hazrat Abu Bakar RA but haven't mentioned that whom against He fought . Indeed you are defending those against whom Hazrat Abu Bakar RA had announced Jihad.

As far as cutting throats are concerned then I'm sorry to say but your rivals claims something else , whether you take anyone . remember what indians claimed about their two soldier which were found dead earlier in this year.

Lets see if Ganja brother have any balls to hang the kharjiis of TTP or not.

SOrry for off topic as i couldnt resist!

you studied from IIU. which batch if you dont mind and from which department. i am also from there.

So you believe that colonial pak army is destined army of imam mehdi?

colonial?

Look it at it logically, how is Iran going to conquer hind? We're in between and plus they are friends.

Half of Afghans are friends of India apart from the Pashtuns living there, what are they going to bring to the table, sticks and stones?

Uzbeks and Tajiks are too far away to be any threat.

So that leaves you with Pakistan who borders Hind and has weaponry and nukes. I am sure there will be many people from other countries who will join in but ultimately it will be Pakistan army leading the way.

Or lets say before any of that happens Iran invades Pakistan so they end up bordering India to fulfill this prophecy. Well that can't happen because our missile battery can obliterate them in 8 minutes.

And Afghans think an AK47 and a rocket launcher is height of technological fortitude so they can't invade Pakistan either.

don't have any moral ground against them

You are trying to find a moral ground against those , who kill people indiscriminately blow themselves up everywhere - mosques and shrines included ? :azn:

Good luck !

P.S I am well aware of my enemies , can the same be said about you ?

colonial?

Look it at it logically, how is Iran going to conquer hind? We're in between and plus they are friends.

Half of Afghans are friends of India apart from the Pashtuns living there, what are they going to bring to the table, sticks and stones?

Uzbeks and Tajiks are too far away to be any threat.

So that leaves you with Pakistan who borders Hind and has weaponry and nukes. I am sure there will be many people from other countries who will join in but ultimately it will be Pakistan army leading the way.

Or lets say before any of that happens Iran invades Pakistan so they end up bordering India to fulfill this prophecy. Well that can't happen because our missile battery can obliterate them in 8 minutes.

And Afghans think an AK47 and a rocket launcher is height of technological fortitude so they can't invade Pakistan either.
Ghazva-e-hind is fabrication of zaid hamid.

Yet the same taliban armed with sticks and stones have killed around 15000 troops of pakistan army.

It requires guts, imaan and motivation for war. Nukes, tanks and jets wont help much if the army lacks imaan, bravery and motivation. You can not subdue Afghan even with nukes.....as you can not drop nukes on each and every kilometer of afghanistan which means many afghans would still survive to take revenge from you after nuclear holocaust.......same can not be said about pakistan and its people, they fear death and its army became slave of america on one phone call.......The black flags of khorasan are definitely not pakistan army, it would be joke the of world history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet the same taliban armed with sticks and stones have killed around 15000 troops of pakistan army.

It requires guts, imaan and motivation for war. Nukes, tanks and jets wont help much if the army lacks imaan, bravery and motivation. .

Outstanding! @Oscar would agree - I mean the guts it takes to do suicide bombings, the virgins aside, it takes guts, and you always see Pakistani army soldiers surrendering to Talib, but Gen Kiyani says he's fighting the Talib - so on this independence day, Pakistan army lacks Imaan, guts and Bravery -- cause to celebrate, after all the Indian is watching

Outstanding! @Oscar would agree - I mean the guts it takes to do suicide bombings, the virgins aside, it takes guts, and you always see Pakistani army soldiers surrendering to Talib, but Gen Kiyani says he's fighting the Talib - so on this independence day, Pakistan army lacks Imaan, guts and Bravery -- cause to celebrate, after all the Indian is watching

How would know what I agree to? Are we making assumptions on the whole again? All Pakistani Muslims? Lets laugh at them along with our beloved western colleagues. Lets have a laugh, lets enjoy their torment and pass sarcastic remarks. Whatever makes us more acceptable to our enlightened friends of the western world.

Back
Top Bottom