What's new

Taliban suspected of sexually abusing young boys

Few months back I read same type of article about American soldiers on Newsweek International ...

keep it up, & follow it as the national sports of talibanistan !
you couldnt hve found a dime to , make the talibans looks better in any of thier unholly deeds?
while whole world knew that who was adnan rasheed & what was his crime for what he was in jail? how was taken away by TTp in a raid on a jail?
thier re union video still avalible on internet? his letter to mallala is still on record!
no you hvnt got anything to defend TTp & thier bachaa bazi?
dont be a coward, & open up urself as the whole sole supporter of bachey bazz TTp!
comeone!
at least be brave friend!

I know u hate talibans...... I just wonder why.... Aha reasons stated below:

Lolzzz..... One thing I am damn sure abt TTP (bacha Baaz Regiment) has definitely enjoyed u ..... Thats why u are so much sure abt this fact ... did u enjoy it? ... no i dont think so .... ur hatred shows it must have been a very painful experience? .....

Come on be brave enough and admit it?
..... Come be a brave man say it? ...... No one will publish it ... it will remain on this FORUM...
say it come on how many were they? ...... How many Times? ..... How? ..... I really want to help u .... take it out ... say it?..... Everyone on Forum is curious to hear it .,.... Be a Man (sorry no moreof that left in you after the episode..... but say it come on)

I never wanted to get down to this level but u really desrve it ....... :laughcry::rofl:

I am waiting after ur confession I will try to ... just try to cure you psychologically as physically the harm cannot be undone..... :omghaha:

No.. have not been but will love to go there...
anyway .. you are in thailand.. relax a bit.. :hang2:

where ever i am, i am fighting the war on terror, which ismabusing the kids in my country?
i did my time there! my friend!
thanks for bieng logical! you are an assest of PDF anyway!

Few months back I read same type of article about American soldiers on Newsweek International ...
@batmannow ..... dont worry it happens even in ur Gods Country also ...... its not TTP .... its now God sent Farishtas of ur also ...... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
in afganistan?

Not really related to Afghanistan but the writer had stated different events .. And as far as i

remember the highlighted parts were about the Juniors ...

I know u hate talibans...... I just wonder why.... Aha reasons stated below:

Lolzzz..... One thing I am damn sure abt TTP (bacha Baaz Regiment) has definitely enjoyed u ..... Thats why u are so much sure abt this fact ... did u enjoy it? ... no i dont think so .... ur hatred shows it must have been a very painful experience? .....

Come on be brave enough and admit it?
..... Come be a brave man say it? ...... No one will publish it ... it will remain on this FORUM...
say it come on how many were they? ...... How many Times? ..... How? ..... I really want to help u .... take it out ... say it?..... Everyone on Forum is curious to hear it .,.... Be a Man (sorry no moreof that left in you after the episode..... but say it come on)

I never wanted to get down to this level but u really desrve it ....... :laughcry::rofl:

I am waiting after ur confession I will try to ... just try to cure you psychologically as physically the harm cannot be undone..... :omghaha:
reported of bieng abusive!
thts what i was looking for, a great prove of your great "TALIBANI BACHAA BAAZ " mentality!
now thanks you did it!
now plz, go back & hve a veiw of those master pice SAWAT videos which were showen by terrorists as the sign of brutality by PA?
but i feel proud of them, as a mark of great justice to animals , who calls themselves TTp?
hopefully, some day you will going to find yourself, as a famous actor doing a wife,s role to a mullha,s bed!
now you hve to chose between fazlullha or baitullha ,still choice is yours cause pakarmy is a muslim army, we dont do child abuses anyway?:rofl:

offtopic & abusive ! reported!
i think you are?
cause still you cant see the dogs called TTp taking head shots of 14 years old mallala,s of my nation, abusing the boy hoods of small boys for thier unhuman activities?
are you one of them?
i mean " A BACHAA BAZZ"

Oh yes, and I loved you. Why did you run away? feeling sore?

We need to change our concept on Taliban. Original Talibans were those who took over Afghanistan without firing a single bullet and were accepted by international community. Those were different people who were instrumental in encouraging western journalist to Islam through their behaviour. Then story took a turn and global intelligence agencies started funding criminals to support their vested interests in Pakistan.

These criminals involved themselves in activities which were designed to malign Islam and Pakistan. Now what do you expect from criminals. They can never act as saints. They are proving it through their ruthless activities against innocent people of Pakistan.

Keeping Islam aside for a while, homosexuality is one of the sexual orientations prevalent in humans, which rightly or wrongly is acknowledged/ accepted by western world. In such circumstances, at least western world should not be talking against it, even if it pertains to people from Islamic belief. This comment in no way means that Islam or myself approve of Gay culture.

As far as Malala is concerned, it is sad that poor girl has to go through such terrible experience. But, in my opinion this is also part of great game. Just like the case of Mukhtaran Mai, who ultimately was found to be a cunning woman taking revenge from her alleged rapist. Its the players of great game made her a celebrity and presented her awards on red carpets.

What you hear from media is shear lie, so do your investigation and evaluate things on its merits rather then following yellow journalist blindly.

Oh yes, and I loved you. Why did you run away? feeling sore?
reported abusive! offtopic!
ok here we go!

whenever a gay like you put his dirty eyes on my barrel, i allways make it hot enough that, his dirty dish gets broken to never be useable again!:rofl:
now go, to your nearest madersa try, the alu bokhara mullaha ,s hot handle to get a clam head!lol
get a SAWAATi one for the breakfast dear baby-jees!:lol:

We need to change our concept on Taliban. Original Talibans were those who took over Afghanistan without firing a single bullet and were accepted by international community. Those were different people who were instrumental in encouraging western journalist to Islam through their behaviour. Then story took a turn and global intelligence agencies started funding criminals to support their vested interests in Pakistan.

These criminals involved themselves in activities which were designed to malign Islam and Pakistan. Now what do you expect from criminals. They can never act as saints. They are proving it through their ruthless activities against innocent people of Pakistan.

Keeping Islam aside for a while, homosexuality is one of the sexual orientations prevalent in humans, which rightly or wrongly is acknowledged/ accepted by western world. In such circumstances, at least western world should not be talking against it, even if it pertains to people from Islamic belief. This comment in no way means that Islam or myself approve of Gay culture.

As far as Malala is concerned, it is sad that poor girl has to go through such terrible experience. But, in my opinion this is also part of great game. Just like the case of Mukhtaran Mai, who ultimately was found to be a cunning woman taking revenge from her alleged rapist. Its the players of great game made her a celebrity and presented her awards on red carpets.

What you hear from media is shear lie, so do your investigation and evaluate things on its merits rather then following yellow journalist blindly.

non of the taliban commanders ever written any letter to mukhtaran mai, nor she was been attacked by TTp, so your example on it, is just a waste, what great game was reached, taking a head shot of 14 years old school gril?
did USA becme bangladesh?
or pakistan made as talbanistan?
its just our wrong perception about talibans, that they hve been sent to the world, by allaha to make it heavans?
sorry , plz stop presenting TTp angels, cause they are nt?
mallala is innocent, was innocent & these scambs called TTp needed to be clean out of earth!

My friend I never presented them as TTP angels, in fact I have clearly declared them as criminals.

Epic lines.
he just dont know it but i guss. its like that!
d78a13f0a51ccefab060818d11cea8d3.jpg

BANG-THE CO- ck IN epic.lol

Back
Top Bottom