What's new

Taliban suspected of sexually abusing young boys

reported abusive! offtopic!
ok here we go!

whenever a gay like you put his dirty eyes on my barrel, i allways make it hot enough that, his dirty dish gets broken to never be useable again!:rofl:
now go, to your nearest madersa try, the alu bokhara mullaha ,s hot handle to get a clam head!lol
get a SAWAATi one for the breakfast dear baby-jees!:lol:

U really enjoyed it. And now I know why you are such BIG A--HOLE.. literally.. u stayed in those ANP headquarters! Hahaha

Sexual exploitations has been done by: Talibans, Priests, Some Indian gurus, peoples from all sort of faiths and one can find many others example. For a civilised world, this should be considered as a social disease and effort should be make to correct the societal flaw.

But this topic is about - 'Taliban suspected of sexually abusing young boys ' :undecided:
Sexual exploitations has been done by: Talibans, Priests, Some Indian gurus, peoples from all sort of faiths and one can find many others example. For a civilised world, this should be considered as a social disease and effort should be make to correct the societal flaw.

But this topic is about - 'Taliban suspected of sexually abusing young boys ' :undecided:
But the core point is sexual exploitation of the young which is kind of disease which, no society can afford to live with it. They being taliban is another topic

Does Zaid Hamid and 《Pakistani talibans》 also were involved in such bachhbazi?? :P

PS: They too were Taliban fighter once.. :P

U really enjoyed it. And now I know why you are such BIG A--HOLE.. literally.. u stayed in those ANP headquarters! Hahaha
offtopic, abusive reported!
keep rocking your behinds on the tora bora tops, with those mullha tops cause you cant even breath without them?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom