What's new

Taliban suspected of sexually abusing young boys

Why do we tend to associate the taliban practise of bacha bazi and war booty with their version of deviant islam. What is new in the history, these practices have been going on for more than 1400 years of islamic history. Be it plundering the property of muslims and non muslims alike or the capture and rape of women and childeren of the ones deemed 'Others' and buying/selling of these assets (be it boys, girls or women), isn't it all just for sexual pleasure, trading and commercial gains in the name of Islam?

A Joke

How do Talibs clear a minefield?

They send a Goat across the minefield.

If It blows up, they have their dinner.

If it survives, they have a date.

love_taliban-style.gif

Those who are saying Taliban banned bacha bazi during their regime are living in a wonderland! it wasn't in open but was practiced by very well known mullahs of Taliban even in official hours in government offices; I can't go specific on each coz of privacy but be sure they do it! and if I start telling you stories of these jihadies you all will start hating jihad!

Open them to women and in co-environment to prevent them from such practices - believe it or not this is nothing they even do it with cow and donkeys in villages!

Those who are saying Taliban banned bacha bazi during their regime are living in a wonderland! it wasn't in open but was practiced by very well known mullahs of Taliban even in official hours in government offices; I can't go specific on each coz of privacy but be sure they do it! and if I start telling you stories of these jihadies you all will start hating jihad!

Open them to women and in co-environment to prevent them from such practices - believe it or not this is nothing they even do it with cow and donkeys in villages!

Khudaa aaap ko sabaaaar deiii jo kuch aaap ke saaath hovaaa...usss pei afsoooos haiii...abbb aaap jaiseiii cute bacheii ko koii nahin cheereiii gaaa ! :whistle:

There is an shameful, evil custom among the Afghans called bachay bazi. Kids are kept as slaves for sexual purposes and since the Taliban are so close to Afghanistan they have adopted the same thing.

Now apologists and sympathizers of the Taliban will come forward with foolish arguments to protect the crazy mullahs. We should do everything in our power to bring down the system that supports these brutal enemies of Pakistan. The Taliban are a threat and we must recognize this threat. They are capable of evils few people can even consider.

One of the characters in my book Badal is an opportunist militant craving for power who rapes young innocent children. Very little is known about how the Taliban are child abusers but the truth will be out someday. I am glad that some bold person has come forward and written this great article about the Taliban's sexual abuses.

Khudaa aaap ko sabaaaar deiii jo kuch aaap ke saaath hovaaa...usss pei afsoooos haiii...abbb aaap jaiseiii cute bacheii ko koii nahin cheereiii gaaa ! :whistle:

Jo tumhare sath howa wahi toh mene share nahi ki yahan :lol:

There is an shameful, evil custom among the Afghans called bachay bazi. Kids are kept as slaves for sexual purposes and since the Taliban are so close to Afghanistan they have adopted the same thing.

Now apologists and sympathizers of the Taliban will come forward with foolish arguments to protect the crazy mullahs. We should do everything in our power to bring down the system that supports these brutal enemies of Pakistan. The Taliban are a threat and we must recognize this threat. They are capable of evils few people can even consider.

One of the characters in my book Badal is an opportunist militant craving for power who rapes young innocent children. Very little is known about how the Taliban are child abusers but the truth will be out someday. I am glad that some bold person has come forward and written this great article about the Taliban's sexual abuses.

Then publish your book when you are out of Pakistan dude!

Taliban are surely murderers of 50000 people but they are not into sodomy, dont rely on propaganda to discredit them.

You would be surprised to hear that Taliban in our areas shoot those who are involved in bacha bazi.

May be taliban do so because they consider other bacha baz as their competitor so off course it is natural instinct to get rid of your competitor.

Regarding accusations, counter-accusations, clarifications, and counter-clarifications: Truth needs to be told without violating sense of propriety and modesty.

The moment I looked at the posted article, I was reminded of abuses that go on in ANA. Does that make me a Taliban sympathizer?

What does it take to be labelled a Taliban sympathizer? We need to discuss that. Where does one draw a line? Is it a personal call, something like anyone who disagrees with personal bias, or is there something that can be more defined?

I can tell one thing, for Liberal Fascists and Musharraf supporters, anyone not agreeing with them is automatically a Taliban sympathizer.
thts the theory is, you support this talibanism with naming it or without it, but victims still are pakistanis & pakistan army?
how about that?
did you ever voiced against the brutality of them? no why not?
ohh just because you wear shalwar kameez, or its just who you are the taliban supporters?
a clear line is needed to be there to, stop the brutal murders & victimisation of younger boys & grils by TTp dogs!
i dont think that libral facsits & musharaf ,s supporters like me, ever been found of taking head shots of 14 years old grils & sexually abusing younger boys, its the TTP with a flag on which they write allaha,s name, with out any hint of any shame?

May be taliban do so because they consider other bacha baz as their competitor so off course it is natural instinct to get rid of your competitor.

They also shot prostitutes dead, were they their competitors?
Recently Taliban in south waziristan have banned tight mens clothing, they do issue these 'decree'

Bacha baz has always been a part of afghan culture. Not among just taleban.

It's a cultural problem they have which hopefully with some reforms and common sense they will get over it.

As a Pashtun myself I am glad that no such phenomenon takes place here - though there are third gender type thing which is immoral and should be banned.

Bacha baz has always been a part of afghan culture. Not among just taleban.

It's a cultural problem they have which hopefully with some reforms and common sense they will get over it.

As a Pashtun myself I am glad that no such phenomenon takes place here - though there are third gender type thing which is immoral and should be banned.
How far is Bannu from parachinar?

@batmannow ....

Wow .. I didnot know we have believers of western propoganda hliving in pakistan also.... Please confirm that "IT WAS TALIBAN THAT SHOT MALALA" ...... ur acting like a kid...

The West didn't kill 50,000 Pakistanis , did they now ? All these religious psychopaths did so , citing the ' religion of peace ' in the meantime . Well , you know what . I didn't know you are one more little kid , choosing to believe in conspiracy theories rather than established facts . Isn't it even clear to you , who shot Malala after all the chain of events and recent letter and subsequent denouncement and pledge to attack her again if she returns ? :azn:

Wonderful logics , your lot has .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom