What's new

Taliban militants behead 2 Pakistani soldiers

Dont you heard of Good Taliban and Bad Taliban???

@ Topic: Many years ago I saw a video, Taliban beheading a russian soldier. It was really disturbing. The executioner was cutting the neck like my local Kasai cuts Goat's..

I had many sleepless nights.

These Religious criminals are still living in medieval age. This torturous death was invented by Mongols (Pre Islamic period) to put fear in enemy mind. Brutal murder, rape are the tool of this religious idiots.. .

Still i had a ddebate with a pakistani living in UK who justified the very presevce of taliban and its laws..Many religious pakistani members also support them...
Thats y i find it hard to see them support taliban when they r killing their own

Still i had a ddebate with a pakistani living in UK who justified the very presevce of taliban and its laws..Many religious pakistani members also support them...
Thats y i find it hard to see them support taliban when they r killing their own

Pakistani Expats are still stuck in the 80s(Most are).

its time to stop blood shed, and reply the drone attacks, and why is pakistan army raiding some house when it is having peace deal with the militants?

RIP to the fallen soldiers.

I hope that the entire Pakistani apparatus realizes that the dangers posed by this ongoing radicalism poses a serious threat and take whatever steps need to root it out, which have been falling short so far.

its time to stop blood shed, and reply the drone attacks, and why is pakistan army raiding some house when it is having peace deal with the militants?

Because an ambush earlier had killed 9 troops, is that a good enough excuse?

anyone youtube link?

1) Youtube doesn't post such gruesome stuff.
2) You'd actually watch it? That's horrible! Think of how you would feel if people watched you die in the most horrible manner, over and over and over again. There should be privacy, even in death, especially in death.

Disagree on the pretty well part.. Look at the crime rate, terrorism, etc etc in our country and the indian/american infilteration..

Anyways, hope for betterment

None of this has anything to do with the increased Taliban activity sir. Taliban was Pakistan's creation and now the problem has spread into your homeland with a possibility of spilling over into India as well. Kindly stop dragging India into everything and going :offtopic:

disgusting news...
Hunt them ASAP...RIP to the soldiers...
Off topic: I found many pakistanis supporting taliban in this forum... But how are they supporting them, when they are killing their own soldiers :tdown:

Pakistan and Pakistani'(s) supporting AFGHAN Taliban who known - REAL Talibans not Pakistani tribal pashtuns who become TTP and Talibans after 9/11 and got funds from Afghanistan under US Umbrella

As far as i am concerned. They are fighting PA who sided with the Americans for money (or under threat, doesn't really matter for Taliban) . They have a strong theological case and PA, popular Mullahs don't. End of story. That's why there's a new line today in Pakistani "intelligentsia" circles "We need to get out of War on Terror" . It's too late already. And you can't fool People for too long.

The Taliban launched the first suicide attack in 2002, PA launched the first active Op in 2008, so who attacked who again?
Your argument is flawed.

Because an ambush earlier had killed 9 troops, is that a good enough excuse?

im pretty sure afghan terrorists are infiltrating and killing pakistani soldiers because they want them to start fighting talibans again, look first 9 soldiers got killed, then army raided the tribal house, now 2 soldier dead again you can clearly see whats gonna happen, americans are trying hard to start war in pakistan because thats what they always wanted

why would taliban kill 9 soldiers, they aleady have peace treaty with them?

Pakistan needs to seal the border with Afghanistan, let none of these savages come into Pakistan. Then launch an Army operation and finish off these inhumane people.

stupid argument.

It doesn't matter for Taliban, if PA attacks them directly or not.
Pakistani establishment, PA, even some popular mullahs are seen are colluding with Americans and helping them invade a Muslim country Afghanistan. if i were among Taliban, that's enough for declaring your status as munafiqs for working against ummah.

Thank you.

Last time I checked Pakistan did not belong to the Taliban. They have no jurisdiction to tell the government what to do.

If they really wanted to stop muslim traitors they would have attacked saudia arabia. The first nation to cut ties with the Taliban regime after US pressure.

Back
Top Bottom