BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
logo.gif

Taliban kill school principal in FR Peshawar

By Riaz Ahmad Published: June 2, 2013

557812-teachermurderkilledshotstudentpencil-1370174390-236-640x480.jpg

It is the first incident of its kind in which a government servant other than that of Khasadar force and Levi personnel, has been targeted.​

PESHAWAR: Taliban militants killed the principal of a government high school in Pastawana, Frontier Region Peshawar Saturday night.

Local residents told The Express Tribune that dozens of heavily armed militants entered the house of headmaster Haji Rehman and opened fire at him, killing him on the spot.

It was not clear why the man was targeted but locals said that he had developed differences with the militants which eventually led to his death. “Probably he was considered pro-government by the militants and that was why he was killed in cold blood,” said a local elder on condition of anonymity.

It is the first incident of its kind in which a government servant other than that of Khasadar force and Levi personnel, has been targeted. Previously, they attacked Levi check posts, kidnapped 22 people and killed them in cold blood.

The situation greatly improved after security forces were deployed in Hasan Khel area of the FR Peshawar two months before the general elections. However, militants returned when security forces left.

Many tribal elders had to flee the area due to security concerns.

This looming threat of terrorism has plagued the region for a very long time now. Pakistan in particular continues to face the wrath of terrorism. To make matters worse, we continue to find the same culprits behind these acts of terror. Furthermore, these terrorists regularly boast about their crimes in their bid to spread fear and panic. The bottom line is that these terrorists see our nations as a common threat due to our common stance against terrorism. Ultimately, it is up to us to reap the benefits of combining our strength.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

where is that thug terrorist lover zarvan? ... this must be good news for him. RIP, I'm glade there are no peace talks with low life scums ttp, wipe them all PA we pakistanis are with you.

where is that thug terrorist lover zarvan? ... this must be good news for him. RIP, I'm glade there are no peace talks with low life scums ttp, wipe them all PA we pakistanis are with you.
His 'real muslim' brothers are fighting for 'real islam' which will put an end to Pakistani liberals and america lovers :lol:

@Zarvan justify your this act of your "true muslim talibastard" frnds!

sir you attacked tribals on american orders and now they are on killing rampage why cry when you start and burn some one home why expect good from him

Last edited by a moderator:
sir you attacked tribals on american orders and now they are on killing rampage why cry when you start and burn some one home why expect good from him
oppp, here comes justification, someone killed my family, now im gonna go bomb the sh*t out of kids, women, mosques, destroy temples, kill minorities, attack army posts and kill every innocent person I can find (sarcasm).

Lol... first of all thts BS... tht you couldnt prove... and even if we believe u for a second... than tell us why was an innocent teacher killed by talbunnies? why mosques are targetted... why school buses are targetted,why shias are butchered...and why women are beaten?

Again for the billionth time im asking you to justify the actions of these scumbags with a verse from the Holy Quran!

Does Islam justify this? are west your teachers? you do what they do? ... your logics are far pathetic and far from Islamic principles

why not target west directly? oh they are are satans we might be just under influence (as per you), If my brother hurt me and remain ill intention to me then I would find the cause and target that I'm not jahil to hit my brother back,,,

Sir do you mean that teacher attack the tribal[??] on American order... tell me Sir.
@Topic DEATH TO TALIBASTARD TERRORISTS.:sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
The militants have once again shown their barbaric faces to all of Pakistan. The militants have proven time and time again that they are enemies of education, enemies of ilm and knowledge. By targeting the headmaster of a school the militants have proven they are nothing more than barbarians.

I don't understand what our forces are doing. Why do they not eliminate these enemies of Pakistan once and for all instead of running after innocents and bullying them. Whenever I think about Pakistan I feel a pang of melancholy. I want to do so much for this land, even drain my own blood to fight the Taliban side by side with the security forces but no one will give me the chance.

We can see how talent is being crushed within our nation, our own people being arrested and detained for nothing other than being very vocal. I always think about Pakistan though I know I will get nothing in return if not bad treatment for my patriotism.

The militants have once again shown their barbaric faces to all of Pakistan. The militants have proven time and time again that they are enemies of education, enemies of ilm and knowledge. By targeting the headmaster of a school the militants have proven they are nothing more than barbarians.

I don't understand what our forces are doing. Why do they not eliminate these enemies of Pakistan once and for all instead of running after innocents and bullying them. Whenever I think about Pakistan I feel a pang of melancholy. I want to do so much for this land, even drain my own blood to fight the Taliban side by side with the security forces but no one will give me the chance.

We can see how talent is being crushed within our nation, our own people being arrested and detained for nothing other than being very vocal. I always think about Pakistan though I know I will get nothing in return if not bad treatment for my patriotism.

You will fight side by side with pak army against taliban? I can arrange for that :). Havi sultan , the badal rambo.
By the way in thread of tirah operation you were saying that you have a plan for defeating taliban in waziristan and that you would like to share it with army. What was all that about?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom