What's new

Taliban kill school principal in FR Peshawar

O.K I am the chief of the lashkar and i am looking for recruitments, you would be the first volunteer. Please bring lot of cash with you :)
Our target would be eliminating entire leadership of TTP and take control of north waziristan. We would march from bannu and enter waziristan with blazing guns.
@haviZsultan would be our suicide bomber if he agrees to join my lashkar. I also invite @Armstrong, @Hyperion, @mafiya and @RazPaK to this sacred mission :D

the name of the lashkar would be, lashkar-e-burgers lol

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K I am the chief of the lashkar and i am looking for recruitments, you would be the first volunteer. Please bring lot of cash with you :)
Our target would be eliminating entire leadership of TTP and take control of north waziristan. We would march from bannu and enter waziristan with blazing guns.
@haviZsultan would be our suicide bomber if he agrees to join my lashkar. I also invite @Armstrong, @Hyperion, @mafiya and @RazPaK to this sacred mission :D

Sir meri abhi shadi bhe nahi hui :/

chicken represents taliban here BTW

The militants have once again shown their barbaric faces to all of Pakistan. The militants have proven time and time again that they are enemies of education, enemies of ilm and knowledge. By targeting the headmaster of a school the militants have proven they are nothing more than barbarians.

I don't understand what our forces are doing. Why do they not eliminate these enemies of Pakistan once and for all instead of running after innocents and bullying them. Whenever I think about Pakistan I feel a pang of melancholy. I want to do so much for this land, even drain my own blood to fight the Taliban side by side with the security forces but no one will give me the chance.

We can see how talent is being crushed within our nation, our own people being arrested and detained for nothing other than being very vocal. I always think about Pakistan though I know I will get nothing in return if not bad treatment for my patriotism.
sir your forces have tried every tactic sir and they have failed because unfortunately army what ever do is mostly american orders so they fail every time sir you can't beat these guys you don't even stand a chance

Don't invite a Chaudhry. I can send some of my men.

P.S.-I don't eat burgers.

The solution is so obvious. Withdraw all PA forces from borders with India and send them to FATA to FINALLY gain absolute control of your own country.

This school principal was not a PTI supporter - so, it's OK - PTI have a hard on for talking with the Talib, as if that's what will get the Talib to not be Talib.

Has anyone noticed that after this attack not a single arrest has taken place. It is impossible to understand why we aren't willing to be pro-active and willing enough to assault these terrorists and deal with them head on.

Pakistan has suffered greatly because of the terrorists. Yet there seems to be no will to defeat the Taliban utterly as they should be. Pakistan must develop a strong policy to face off against the militants. I right here on this site say I promise to help if any help is needed. I will personally rise up and fight the terrorists to prove my loyalty to my land. I already have made a plan to arrest or eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud of the Taliban.

Has anyone noticed that after this attack not a single arrest has taken place. It is impossible to understand why we aren't willing to be pro-active and willing enough to assault these terrorists and deal with them head on.

Pakistan has suffered greatly because of the terrorists. Yet there seems to be no will to defeat the Taliban utterly as they should be. Pakistan must develop a strong policy to face off against the militants. I right here on this site say I promise to help if any help is needed. I will personally rise up and fight the terrorists to prove my loyalty to my land. I already have made a plan to arrest or eliminate Hakimullah Mehsud of the Taliban.

USA made more plans than you tried to kill him 9 times and failed every time and your Armed Forces and Police have tried every plan and failed every time because they are fighting war on American orders the day USA runs away and Taliban in Afghanistan come in power and your Army would be busy in fighting TTP than their life would be made hell more than ever before so they know they don't have much time left to start talks and get out of that area and focus on our beloved neighbor India

RIP to the Principal. @Zarvan i agree with everything you have said earlier. PA bombed them, we killed them, US CAS on them. But please tell me where does a Teacher stands in Islam. What Islam has said about Teachers?
I was of view that we can negotiate with these guys and thought for a moment that we can bring home the strayed ones but looks like I was wrong. The recent attacks on MPAs and now this sends a clear message that they just want to be crushed, they do not deserve a second chance. And i wonder when our leaders and Armed forces going to realize this thing.

RIP to the Principal. @Zarvan i agree with everything you have said earlier. PA bombed them, we killed them, US CAS on them. But please tell me where does a Teacher stands in Islam. What Islam has said about Teachers?
I was of view that we can negotiate with these guys and thought for a moment that we can bring home the strayed ones but looks like I was wrong. The recent attacks on MPAs and now this sends a clear message that they just want to be crushed, they do not deserve a second chance. And i wonder when our leaders and Armed forces going to realize this thing.
I never said this was right what I am saying for example if I bomb a persons family and his whole family is killed I would not expect any thing good from him and specially in these times when Muslims link to Islam is not that strong I would not expect this person to remember what Islam says about revenge and how to take it and who to kill and who can't be killed I don't expect anything good from that kind of person who our Armed Forces bomb and kill their families and that too on American orders

You don't have any other option than to talk to them you are not left with any other option you can't defeat them because for them dying is not an issue that has never been an issue Sir they are ready to fight for next 1000 years but you are not ready Sir nor your people they are ready to sacrifice anything for their cause and you are being supported by kafirs so you lost all the moral authority from day one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom