What's new

Taliban gunned down 6 American soldiers.

Kill the soldiers, otherwise you can't win. They are invaders my friend, do you how many Afghan civilians these thugs are killing each day? They are also raping young girls and women, which you won't read in western media.

well not everyone are like that...
dont be so stereotype

RIP

Doesn't mean you can't have respect for the soldiers who aren't the ones calling the shots. Hate the leaders, not the soldiers.

Exactly right. :tup:

The soldiers are just doing their jobs. It's the politicians who send them into the battlefield, they are the ones who should take the responsibility, not the soldiers themselves.

RIP to the dead.

What part of respecting your enemy didn't you get?
Westerners don't believe in mercy and peaceful coexistance with other nations. They believe in total domination, hence they will only understand the language of power. Once you defeat them you will earn "respect".

Westerners don't believe in mercy and peaceful coexistance with other nations. They believe in total domination, hence they will only understand the language of power. Once you defeat them you will earn "respect".

I understand what you mean, but it's the Western "elite" who are calling these shots, not the common people. The common people are being victimized by their leaders, just like everyone else.

You won't last long on these forums with that kind of attitude.

I understand what you mean, but it's the Western "elite" who are calling these shots, not the common people. The common people are being victimized by their leaders, just like everyone else.
Of course and I have nothing against the ignorant man on the street in New York, but that doesn't change the fact that their government are liars and are committing massacres in the name of "human rights" and "democracy" and what not. Well, they can shove their "human rights" up where the sun doesn't shine!

You won't last long on these forums with that kind of attitude.

Probably, because only Muslim bashing is allowed on forums.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Rest In Peace....

Regardless of your hate for other nation you should always respect soldiers in uniform. (And this DO NOT include Taliban)

Kill the soldiers, otherwise you can't win. They are invaders my friend, do you how many Afghan civilians these thugs are killing each day? They are also raping young girls and women, which you won't read in western media.
Even though I'm anti-war, in no given equation, I see the Taliban doing the killing as something to be glad about.

Rest In Peace....

Regardless of your hate for other nation you should always respect soldiers in uniform. (And this DO NOT include Taliban)
Well, the Taliban do have uniforms. It's called the salwar kameez.

But mate, these soldiers chose to join the army, and they knew what was coming. You are right that the soldiers aren't calling the shots, but regardless, they voluntarily carry out the commands of their commanders.

Well, the Taliban do have uniforms. It's called the salwar kameez.
The shalwar kamiz they wear is a civilian dress thats why it become hard to detect them in civilians. And thats the difference between taliban and any army. A regular army wear uniform so that they can be seen as a soldier even among civilians because they don't take cover in civilians. A talib wear civilian dress because hiding in civilian is best he can do......

Allahuakbar.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Tell to Germany,France ANd USA you are nt fighting as per our AIm in afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom