What's new

Taliban commander Umar Mansoor! The Evil behind Bacha khan/Charsada attack

There used to be a term touted by military all over the world "Behind the enemy lines" , i wonder why we are not doing that for TTP leadership.

Do we need something much bigger than Zarb e Azab to completely eradicate these Scums .It seems to me that zarb e Azab is working but not to its fullest

I think an APC (All parties Notanki) should be called and a resolution should be passed in both houses, a corp commanders meeting should be held, plus some army air force navy march pasts and display of gori (not the Ghauri), barber (not the Babar), naswar (not the Nasar), batakh (not the hataf), maheen (not the shaheen) and what not be held with show of all shinny weapons and drones and what not that Pakistan has got .................. oh and special forces should be there I like their show when they march past, and those tall big rangers at wagah border etc too. Once all this is done a plan should be announced for selling big four chunks of land to some other country, I believe Maldives was at one time looking to buy land for themselves

Maldives seek to buy a new homeland | Environment | The Guardian .

Better than wasting time and efforts in selling JF-17 and getting our children and people killed now and then. And it should not be a problem for Pakistanis as well at least people of Maldives would be better masters to worship than our current political leadership, chaudhries, sardars and jarnails. (I hope). I will light candles for this today. Political parties should not have any problem too after all they too want to sell Pakistan and this is the right time each one of them has got a province to sell.

Sorry if something I said sounded offensive to anyone actually donkey meat that they have been feeding me in Pakistan has gotten to my brain I guess.

Ridiculous....Wat the intelligence agencies were doing when they were planning the attack, they carried weapons along with them and there was nobody to check them.. better you should hire so called talibans to train your military. They must be busy to produce new song.

thori der phly to india tha ap pakistani tribal pashtoon nikal aya :frown:
We just have two avenues to blame.....Indai (in whisper) and taliban (Loud)

The authorities shall sit and analyze the security threats and loop holes where we need improvement.. this is prime responsibility of the state to secure the people. And i appeal government to issue the arm licenses to the people so that they may not be an easy prey for terrorists

Umar Mansoor deserves a brutal and painful death and life in hellfire. I mean there are entire accounts of terrorists on facebook and twitter. Can't they be traced and these terrorists killed? I have severe reservations over how the security forces and the government have behaved. Every such attack leaves a major mark as it has a huge emotional impact. WE begin fearing that things will never improve and that is where terrorists succeed.

Umar Mansoor deserves a brutal and painful death and life in hellfire. I mean there are entire accounts of terrorists on facebook and twitter. Can't they be traced and these terrorists killed? I have severe reservations over how the security forces and the government have behaved. Every such attack leaves a major mark as it has a huge emotional impact. WE begin fearing that things will never improve and that is where terrorists succeed.
It's a very tricky threat I mean openly announce we target educational institutes and the reasons that devil gave, now more we focus on school universities ( security ) and they target some hospital or courts or other institute.
We never ever learn from our past, two Outland terror incidents one of attacker had studied at Pakistani Madrassa ( I forget the name ) and another Jahanumi Jehadi had a photo shot with mullah buqa posh. We have thousands brainwashed Madrassa student in Pakistan majority of them are Chalte Ohirtr bomb. In recent Charsadda attack the Jahanumi Jehifi were all teenagers mean TTP has shortage of mature rats and bringing out teenagers, our madrass system need to be put on high check.
After Peshawar school attack NAP 21 points plan none of them complete even most of them untouched Only Army can't do anything our bloody politicians and so called Ulma busy in loot mar and defaming each other.
And after few weeks of time like us all leader once again gather and condum next attack.
Ab kese kahen Allah Khair kare Allah ne bhi kaha hai ke pehley oont ke paoon bandhoo.
Sad state of affairs Bhai.

The evil 'Omar Mansoor' accepts his involvement in the University attack via above video. Might just be removed in a while by Facebook.

@balixd do watch this video please, I hope the justifications given by this idiot will amaze you and make you think why the hell I did not think so.................

Current situation and our impotent response makes me think that our leaders (both civilian and military) are hand and glove with them. Even some of the responses here on PDF from people holding titles have been disappointing and full of helplessness. I really have started believing that our leaders (both civilian and military) have decided to own ISIS. May be after a decade Baghdadi will be found hiding near Risalpur.

what a disgrace of a c---, these mofos should be skinned alive

Who is Taliban commander Umar Mansoor?
DAWN.COM — UPDATED 23 MINUTES AGO

569f4a44791d9.jpg
Taliban commander Umar Mansoor as seen in a video posted by the banned militant group

PESHAWAR: The Tehreek-i-Taliban ""Geedar group "" commander who claimed the deadly attack on Bacha Khan University in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Charsadda Wednesday is Umar Mansoor, the de facto operational head of TTP in KP.

Journalist Hasan Abdullah tells Dawn.com Mansoor is the faction's commander specifically in Charsadda, Darra Adam Khel, Noshera and surrounding areas. "He had been very close to Hakimullah Mehsud's inner circle and was also close to Umar Khalid Khorasani at one time," says Abdullah.

He adds while he is said to have shifted to Afghanistan after Pakistan's military operation in 2014, Mansoor is reported to have crossed into Pakistan at several points.

A Reuters profile titled 'Pakistan's most hated man: volleyball player, child killer' described Mansoor as a 37-year-old father of three and volleyball enthusiast who is nicknamed "Slim".

His real name is Umar Mansoor and is also claimed by TTP to be the mastermind of 2014's massacre of 132 children and nine staff at a military-run school in Peshawar - the deadliest militant attack in Pakistan's history.

A video posted on a Taliban wesbite after the Army Public School attack showed a man with a chest-length beard, who sought to justify the Dec. 16 attack. The caption identified him as Umar Mansoor.

The Taliban said the APS attack, in which gunmen wearing suicide-bomb vests executed children, was retaliation for a military offensive carried out by the Pakistani army.

Six Pakistani Taliban interviewed by Reuters confirmed the mastermind was Mansoor. Four of them said he is close to Mullah Fazlullah, the embattled leader of the TTP who ordered assassins to kill schoolgirl activist Malala Yousafzai.

Mansoor got a high school education in the capital, Islamabad, two Taliban members said, and later studied in a madrassah.

Mansoor has two brothers and spent some time working in the city of Karachi as a labourer before joining the Taliban soon after it was formed, in late 2007, said one commander.

His nickname is "naray," a word in the Pashto language meaning "slim", and he is the father of two daughters and a son, said another commanders.

The Taliban video describes him as the "amir", or leader, of Peshawar and nearby Darra Adam Khel. Mansoor deeply opposes talks with the government, the commanders said.

"He was very strict from the start when he joined," a commander said. "He left many commanders behind if they had a soft corner (of their heart) for the government."

2011-15: Attacks on educational institutions in Pakistan

@balixd do watch this video please, I hope the justifications given by this idiot will amaze you and make you think why the hell I did not think so.................

Current situation and our impotent response makes me think that our leaders (both civilian and military) are hand and glove with them. Even some of the responses here on PDF from people holding titles have been disappointing and full of helplessness. I really have started believing that our leaders (both civilian and military) have decided to own ISIS. May be after a decade Baghdadi will be found hiding near Risalpur.
dear i already watched the video yesterday and perhaps started laughing (although not the time to laugh about)--- somehow i felt like this video was aimed at idiots like me on Social media (or perhaps they monitor PDF? ) who dared question their actions ---- how can these 'Momin' shed innocent blood --- how silly of us :crazy:

dear i already watched the video yesterday and perhaps started laughing (although not the time to laugh about)--- somehow i felt like this video was aimed at idiots like me on Social media (or perhaps they monitor PDF? ) who dared question their actions ---- how can these 'Momin' shed innocent blood --- how silly of us :crazy:

Obviously these thekaydars of Islam have every right reason to kill us ….......................... How dare a lesser Muslim (soon to become full infidel) like me and you question them? Pray someday they also show us the heavenly license they have got to kill us, not that I object on being killed .... but like kuffar I am confused I want to see it with my own eyes before I believe it.

BY the way I have heard this guy is simple metric pass, worked as a laborer in Karachi I don't know how he plans all these attacks.

Obviously these thekaydars of Islam have every right reason to kill us ….......................... How dare a lesser Muslim (soon to become full infidel) like me and you question them? Pray someday they also show us the heavenly license they have got to kill us, not that I object on being killed .... but like kuffar I am confused I want to see it with my own eyes before I believe it.
BY the way I have heard this guy is simple metric pass, worked as a laborer in Karachi I don't know how he plans all these attacks.
well honestly speaking and be truthful - I actually pray to my Creator, my merciful Allah after my Namaz (not once but time and again) to atleast bring one of these in front of me - and give me courage to say to them - whoever is on Right shall be victorious
I just hope this prayer of mine is heard one day ----- because it's my curiousity, how are they able to Kill in the name of ALLAH ---- lets see

If people in our villages , who are barely 6 standard pass are able to figure out how to access Youtube with proxy , then imagine what will they be able to do with a bit of training
these mofos had training by AQ affiliates on Survillance, recon of the target explosives and all that --- some these mofos had training from Iraqi insurgents as they had mastered the art of Urban warfare post 2003 iraqi invasion ---

so matric or no matric, its out of proportion

Pakistan's establishment cannot start to act all innocent and Childs play when there's meryhill going on in Pakistan....

You can only beat terrorists with better terrorists..you cannot aspect Hindus or backstabber afghans to actomantically starts to act civilized....

where the fk Isi traind jahadies are when you need them ..
you can only when the race when you run faster then everyone else

there's no other solution to this Indian plus afghans supported terrorism in Pakistan

Could be. When we have politicians of PPP giving ticket to Mian Mithoo who was responsible for the Rinkle Kumari case and we have Rana Sanaullah with a garland of roses on a truck with Ludhianvi then we know the politicians are hand in glove with militants and that is where the problem lies.

Back
Top Bottom