What's new

Taliban commander Umar Mansoor! The Evil behind Bacha khan/Charsada attack

ISI is sucking big balls if this scumbag is in Pakistan and we don't get him.

When Zarb e Azb was launched, and NW retaken, they all ran away to Afghanistan. Believe me, after APS each and everyone of his cohorts in Pakistan were eliminated but the SOB is hiding far away in Mountains of Kunar.

When Zarb e Azb was launched, and NW retaken, they all ran away to Afghanistan. Believe me, after APS each and everyone of his cohorts in Pakistan were eliminated but the SOB is hiding far away in Mountains of Kunar.

Then we need to go after him in Afghanistan. We can expect at least this much from the sixth largest military of the world. Or can't we?

Then we need to go after him in Afghanistan. We can expect at least this much from the sixth largest military of the world. Or can't we?

Love him or hate him, Zia would have chopped many balls by now both in India and in Afghanistan. Pardon my french. I petty our scientists who are working day and night on our strategic programs , making us, allegedly the third biggest nuke power in the world. They must be scratching their heads as to why their efforts are not bringing the security to Pakistan and its people. When you got limp leadership, both civil and dare I say military as well, who simply dont know how to act and behave like leaders of a major nuclear power, this non sense we got in Pakistan is bound to happen. Strategic depth both on eastern and western front must be established which we lost during Musharraf/"democratic" time.

Love him or hate him, Zia would have chopped many balls by now both in India and in Afghanistan. Pardon my french. I petty our scientists who are working day and night on our strategic programs , making us, allegedly the third biggest nuke power in the world. They must be scratching their heads as to why their efforts are not bringing the security to Pakistan and its people. When you got limp leadership, both civil and dare I say military as well, who simply dont know how to act and behave like leaders of a major nuclear power, this non sense we got in Pakistan is bound to happen. Strategic depth both on eastern and western front must be established which we lost during Musharraf/"democratic" time.

Agreed. We have pussies ruling this country.

Tum jhoot bol rahai ho merai bhai. Sahi sharab peetai hain. Indians bhi peetai hain. Mohabbat hogi. Laikin jhoot na bolo please.

What about bomb blasts before Pathankot. What about Parachinar bomb last. That happened few days before Pathankot. What about Mardan Bomb blast. That happened before Pathankot.

Main nai kaha na. Tum bakwas kar rahai ho. Aur woh bhi poori baisharmi sai.

We are being "good boys" since 9/11. And this is what we got in return.
lollz so there was peace in kashmir before pathankot and india pak relations were normal ? you both are fighting with nail and teeth since 1947 .

The sixth largest army is currently busy in making next song about edu
***.png
cating children of enemies while our own children keep getting slaughtered.

Do we need something much bigger than Zarb e Azab to completely eradicate these Scums .It seems to me that zarb e Azab is working but not to its fullest
all we need is pair of balls for our military and gov . they hanged 5 terrorists and 300 killers since APS
6533f21fafd47ba5f66987ea2f9320a8.jpg

ISIS And TTP Sympathisers Are Arrested From Karachi and Punjab Universities As Well As LUMS and You Liberal *****
Are Still Going To Blame Madarsah.Get A Life
ok lets build more madrasas for peace in pakistan :frown::lol:

So what now? NAP v. 2? only this time our dipsh*t leaders *might* put on a little more serious face than before? If you ask me, I wish army takes over and starts hanging process from NS who is having tea biscuits abroad.

This guy needs to be captured alive and fed to the lions.

would be a service to humanity and a win-win for everybody...but again, who is up to this task? who's gonna take action?
Any one can do it ,its the concept which is not ready in our mind set .I admire Israelis not for there humanity but there vengence and remember folks both Israel n Pak are Ideological state its time to learn some thing from them .

Why can't we invade Afghanistan to eliminate TTP? and why haven't we done it up till now?

What was the point of Operation Zarb e Azb when these incidents are still taking place? what will general raheel shariff do to solve this problem? When will the head of TTP be eliminated?

The candle burns the brightest at the end. Heart feels the immense pain of this loss but there is no use of behaving like a flapping confused bird. Don't get alarmed. They chose a soft target thinking it is gonna reignite their dead what ever they this travesty of a movement.Its not happeining!

lollz so there was peace in kashmir before pathankot and india pak relations were normal ? you both are fighting with nail and teeth since 1947 .

all we need is pair of balls for our military and gov . they hanged 5 terrorists and 300 killers since APS

Terrorist should not be hanged or arrested they should be shot without anyone knowing.We all know what is happening with dr asim he was given a chance to clear himself when all the facts and proves are right in front of the authorities.Every system in Pakistan has become obsolete.Any one can find a way to beat the system

Why can't we invade Afghanistan to eliminate TTP? and why haven't we done it up till now?

What was the point of Operation Zarb e Azb when these incidents are still taking place? what will general raheel shariff do to solve this problem? When will the head of TTP be eliminated?
Time will tell that Raheel Sharif is a little bit refined form Kiyani with good ISPR team. Absolutely no effort on eliminating the root.

Back
Top Bottom