What's new

Taliban commander Umar Mansoor! The Evil behind Bacha khan/Charsada attack

Rehnai do bhai. Jab Kashmiri mujhideen nahi hotai thai to tumharai India nai us waqt bhi East Pakistan aur Balochistan main terrorists ko support kia tha.

Yeh topiyan sirf chutya bananai kai liye hain. Thy don't have anything to do with reality.
sir jee feel free to disagree but i can see the problem and i wrote what i see . no blind hate no blind patriotism

cant we hire a private military company/mercenaries to take them down...?

I Was Glued To The TV Screen The Entire Time Army Commandoes Were Called In At 9.30 And By 10.00-10.15 4 TTP ******* Were Killed.After That It Was Just Clearing The Area.We Do Not Need Private Militaries Our Pak Army Can Do A Splendid Job

Even Russia is taking now actions in Syria if it doesnt effect them ,Send some Raads in Afghanistan to take care of them.
would be a service to humanity and a win-win for everybody...but again, who is up to this task? who's gonna take action?

i think if pathakot was not attacked we will never have faced what we face today
well that sword cuts both ways sir....by the way how are you sure it was us? if we had sent a team to strike that far inside their boundary, i can assure you there would've been a hell of a lot more damage...

radiclization of pakistan - madrasa culture - and those pakistanis pay him for jannat and work with him for jannat .

ISIS And TTP Sympathisers Are Arrested From Karachi and Punjab Universities As Well As LUMS and You Liberal *****
Are Still Going To Blame Madarsah.Get A Life

I Was Glued To The TV Screen The Entire Time Army Commandoes Were Called In At 9.30 And By 10.00-10.15 4 TTP ******* Were Killed.After That It Was Just Clearing The Area.We Do Not Need Private Militaries Our Pak Army Can Do A Splendid Job
i know they can......but what they can't do is direct action against terrorist safe havens in afghanistan...too much diplomatic sh*t gets in the way....we need a clandestine op that in no way can be traced back to the govt... it'd be more useful if somebody NOT in the govt. organised it too

ISIS And TTP Sympathisers Are Arrested From Karachi and Punjab Universities As Well As LUMS and You Liberal *****
Are Still Going To Blame Madarsah.Get A Life
madrassahs (not all of them) have been involved brother it can't be denied...

i know they can......but what they can't do is direct action against terrorist safe havens in afghanistan...too much diplomatic sh*t gets in the way....we need a clandestine op that in no way can be traced back to the govt... it'd be more useful if somebody NOT in the govt. organised it too

I Remember Back in 2014 Afghanistan Had Actually Accused Pakistan Of Carrying Out Airstrikes Within Afghan Territory.
If The Pak Army Would Feel The Need For Hot Pursuit They Most Certainly Would

So Your Implying That India Did This As Retaliation For Pathankot Well Then I Guess ISI Will Have To Do A Few More Patahnkots To Teach Them A Lesson
i fail to see how isi can be related to such shoddy work

sir jee feel free to disagree but i can see the problem and i wrote what i see . no blind hate no blind patriotism

Tum jhoot bol rahai ho merai bhai. Sahi sharab peetai hain. Indians bhi peetai hain. Mohabbat hogi. Laikin jhoot na bolo please.

i think if pathakot was not attacked we will never have faced what we face today

What about bomb blasts before Pathankot. What about Parachinar bomb last. That happened few days before Pathankot. What about Mardan Bomb blast. That happened before Pathankot.

Main nai kaha na. Tum bakwas kar rahai ho. Aur woh bhi poori baisharmi sai.

my point exactly..why must we be the good guy every damn time.
We are being "good boys" since 9/11. And this is what we got in return.

You Are Right Bro But We Should Refrain From Generalizations and Stereotyping

Intelligence Agencies Do A Lot Of Dirty Jobs Trust Me Bro I Know A Few Things ;);)
yes they do, the world would be a better place if they didn't though that wasn't my point....i meant to say that the (pthankot) job was too amatuerly done if it really was the isi ...im more inclined towards thinking that of kashmiri mujahids went solo and did it themselves....

yes they do, the world would be a better place if they didn't though that wasn't my point....i meant to say that the (pthankot) job was too amatuerly done if it really was the isi ...im more inclined towards thinking that of kashmiri mujahids went solo and did it themselves....

I Am Not Saying ISI Did It But If India Is Going to Use Terrorism As A Tool of State Policy ISI Should Do Something About It

13 months after the APS, the coward enemy has struck again this time targeting students and teachers of Bacha Khan University. Let me share Ambassador David Hale’s statement on this tragic event. “I strongly condemn today’s appalling attack on Bacha Khan University in Charsadda. The blatant disregard for human life displayed by these attackers is intolerable. It is especially reprehensible that the attackers targeted an educational institution where students and educators are seeking to better themselves and the nation of Pakistan. This attack stands in stark opposition to the desires of the Pakistani people to create a secure, stable, and prosperous country, based on respect for all. We offer our deepest condolences to the victims and their families during this time of grief.

The United States stands with the government and people of Pakistan and is committed to supporting their efforts to fight terrorism. We support Pakistan's efforts to bring to justice those behind the attack.”

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Do we need something much bigger than Zarb e Azab to completely eradicate these Scums .It seems to me that zarb e Azab is working but not to its fullest

Back
Top Bottom