What's new

‘Taking Back Azad Kashmir Land Next On Agenda, Article 370 Died The Day Pandits Were Driven Out’: Subramanian

"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]." - Quran 14:42

I would love to see the horror in this guys face when he dies. No India will protect him then.
One bitch just died yesterday and would be getting a thorough burning in hell

Just to expand on that, below tweet puts this even more into prospective. This is going to get out of India's hand and will lead to resolution one way or another.

Yes. Ideological and racial hubris! Hitler too was not corrupt, turned the economy around, gave the Germans their pride and glory back after the utter humiliation of Versailles Treaty and the abject misery of the Wiemar Republic. But then nations are not some business organizations or financial institutions: They are extremely complex entities with a lot of pushes and pulls. Lots of comprises have to be made. Lots of 'appeasements' have to be made. Affirmative Actions. Quota System. Often unfair rewards. But that's how nations progress: Slowly and surely. Indian National Congress, despite all their flaws, built the modern India. Modi has forgotten all these things. Perhaps he was never educated enough to have ever known such things!

Let's pray that the Indian Supreme Court doesn't reverse Modi's folly! It's an illegal action and I am afraid is likely to be overturned.

I cant seem to watch the full screen, just the top part. Which indian channel is it? And is this channel also aired in the UK?

Let's start reporting these channels and get them off the air - at least in the UK.

Please also post other similar videos here and we can all start reporting them.

Can you provide the reference to this hadeeth i.e hadeeth number

Do we as "Muslims" need "reference" to not "curse"? Let alone dead people?

“The believer does not slander, curse, or speak in an obscene or foul manner.” In a Hadeeth on the authority of Abu Hurayrah the Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: “It does not befit a man of truth to be a curser.”

Al-Mughirah ibn Shu’bah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse the dead and thus hurt the living.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1982
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Aisha reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached what they put forward.”

In another narration, the Prophet said, “When your companion dies, leave him alone without speaking badly about him.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1329
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Do we as "Muslims" need "reference" to not "curse"? Let alone dead people?
No, it is important to ask for proper reference because it has become a fashion to present our own opinions as hadeeth. Also we need to know the context.
“The believer does not slander, curse, or speak in an obscene or foul manner.” In a Hadeeth on the authority of Abu Hurayrah the Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: “It does not befit a man of truth to be a curser.”

Al-Mughirah ibn Shu’bah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse the dead and thus hurt the living.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1982
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Aisha reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse the dead, for they have reached what they put forward.”
Good. I stand corrected and I will do research

In another narration, the Prophet said, “When your companion dies, leave him alone without speaking badly about him.”
Well this hadeeth is not applicable to in this case this is only specifically for companions.

Last edited:
Every action has a reaction.
What you think, street shiters in gangadesh will live happy after this? I don't think so.
Hindus are only good at barking.
hindus are pathetic cowards...abhinandan episode was example....dont waste ur precious time by shouting at each other in parliament....nothing will stop u guys if u invade IOK right now...dhimmi hindus will start running the moment first shot is fired.....kashmiri's need ur help....they resisted hindu for many years....now they need little support to kick these savages out....they r counting on u.......yindoos dhoti is already shivering.....

Back
Top Bottom