What's new

‘Taking Back Azad Kashmir Land Next On Agenda, Article 370 Died The Day Pandits Were Driven Out’: Subramanian

As I always said, these inferiority-complex Hindus feel a sense of humiliation and defeat when they see india cut into three pieces, and Islamic State being formed on ancient hindu lands through which indus flows (Pakistan of today). They will say 'oh we don't care about partition. Its good that Muslims separated from us blah blah'.....But time and again, they will show how badly they want to remove the humiliation that we inflicted on them. They want to achieve 'akhand bharat'....

Pakistanis needs to be united in the face of these fascists with victimhood and inferiority complex. We need to weed out the traitors amongst us.

india 370 gamble at this point is to distract and destroy Pakistan's path towards victory in Afghan peace process. We need to be patient and see through the Afghan peace process to its eventual end and make sure Pakistan wins that theatre Inshallah! That is the most important thing right now.

Once that is achieved, with Afghan front secure, we can focus on these barbarians......and this time, for good!

Last edited:
All those who are thinking that India will give up Kashmir valley are living in fools paradise.

Like we don't know but how that will help pak i wonder.

Don't think the Chinese would want their $65 billion investments in Pakistan being affected.. .....:azn:...........that too when they have also earmarked many more billions for further investment in Pakistan in the coming years and decades.......:azn:

Lol thats why we did this to make our point clear.

https://timesofislamabad.com/31-Jul...oc-in-pakistan-50-chinese-engineers-evacuated

Yes sir.. I have already said it twice on this forum.. after some initial anger I'm glad that India has taken these steps... I hope the Indian Supreme Court doesn't over turn the decision....

Just to expand on that, below tweet puts this even more into prospective. This is going to get out of India's hand and will lead to resolution one way or another.

Like we don't know but how that will help pak i wonder.

Lol thats why we did this to make our point clear.

https://timesofislamabad.com/31-Jul...oc-in-pakistan-50-chinese-engineers-evacuated

Sure sure. A bit like how you guys made your point on 27/02/2019 when the iaf killed over 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:lol:

If india could block water supplies to Pakistan, they would have done it years ago. They CAN'T. Here is the reason.......:azn::

https://www.thequint.com/news/world...eapon-pakistan-river-mekong-brahmaputra-tibet

It's one thing killing and oppressing weak innocent civilians within your own territory and country, a COMPLETELY different thing taking on a foreign independent nation.........:azn:

Ever wondered why that despite the rhetoric and big talk, india remains FAR TOO weak, powerless and incapable of fighting the Pakistan military?.........:azn:........take a hint.......:azn::

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Well china is not going to get involved in this.
---------------------

True Indian mindset is now coming out.

This is EXACTLY a very telling statement and proves something I have been saying on PDF for many years.

indians are FULLY aware that they are the most ugliest and physically repulsive race on this planet. Too make it worst, indian men also have the smallest weiners:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1638214/average-size-penis-around-world-africa/

indians will ALWAYS be stuck with the DNA to produce hyper ugly sub-human savages. But the urge to break out of this impossible cycle makes indian men want to rape, breed and desire women of other races to rid them of the hyper ugly DNA. Hence the tweet above. The problem is that when indians breed with the superior looking races, the offspring are usually just marginally better looking than normal indians. So the ugliness continues.

You sound like a kid.

Sure sure. A bit like how you guys made your point on 27/02/2019 when the iaf killed over 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16...........:lol:
Whatever sounds good for you

If india could block water supplies to Pakistan, they would have done it years ago. They CAN'T. Here is the reason.......:azn::

https://www.thequint.com/news/world...eapon-pakistan-river-mekong-brahmaputra-tibet

I never said India going to block water supplies, we don't have that capability to store water more than 10 days. I said we control waters, so we have 3 options. First, make more reservoir or increase storage capacity. Second divert water to Punjab and lastly, use chemical weapons that affect humans or plants. Its a slow process so you're good for next 10 yrs or so. As for China after Dhoklam I don't care much about them.

Ever wondered why that despite the rhetoric and big talk, india remains FAR TOO weak, powerless and incapable of fighting the Pakistan military?.........:azn:........take a hint.......:azn::

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Well, I'm aware of pakistan plutonium capacity it's enough to have around 380 nukes but you guys don't have the production capability to produce more than 10 nukes/yr, also no money to operate them all. Besides we will get an opportunity to kill so many humans, I would love that if it goes that way.

Don't care who's marrying whom.

You sound like a kid.

Whatever sounds good for you

I never said India going to block water supplies, we don't have that capability to store water more than 10 days. I said we control waters, so we have 3 options. First, make more reservoir or increase storage capacity. Second divert water to Punjab and lastly, use chemical weapons that affect humans or plants. Its a slow process so you're good for next 10 yrs or so. As for China after Dhoklam I don't care much about them.

Well, I'm aware of pakistan plutonium capacity it's enough to have around 380 nukes but you guys don't have the production capability to produce more than 10 nukes/yr, also no money to operate them all. Besides we will get an opportunity to kill so many humans, I would love that if it goes that way.

Don't care who's marrying whom.

Sure we don't. You indians also used to claim that It was impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance........:lol:......We all know what happened with that indianisms......:azn:.........just as then, so is now.........:lol:

Well china is not going to get involved in this.
---------------------

True Indian mindset is now coming out.

Imagine how ugly and sub-human looking your offspring would be if you breed with an indian??????.........:bad:............:lol:

"And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]." - Quran 14:42

I would love to see the horror in this guys face when he dies. No India will protect him then.

Back
Top Bottom