What's new

Taiwan to Follow Hong Kong

We never ever considered ourselves British. We were always Chinese.

China itself was never colonized during the colonial era, only the small island of Hong Kong.

India was not only completely colonized for 200 years, but India itself was a creation if the British.

Today, Hong Kong is considered a first-world advanced economy. While India has more poor people than Africa. :lol:

Even a janitor in Hong Kong earns 30 times more than the average Indian.

Despite all those things ..the simple truth here is..I was born in a free country and you were born in slave city(considering you are more than 13 yrs old).

Goes on to show ..who has more of slave mentality!!

Despite all those things ..the simple truth here is..I was born in a free country and you were born in slave city(considering you are more than 13 yrs old).

Goes on to show ..who has more of slave mentality!!

Hahaha. Again, China was never fully colonized, just one small island of Hong Kong. India was completely colonized for 200 years.

India itself was in fact a creation of the British colonialists, it was never a real country.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Colonial slaves even today, to the British colonial creation known as India.

Also, Hong Kong is considered a first-world advanced economy, with the second highest life expectancy in the world and an HDI ranking above countries like Britain and Spain.

India is the country with more poor than Africa, and the majority of it's population practicing open defecation. Even a janitor in Hong Kong earns more than 30 Indians, and none of us go to the toilet on the floor. You can see the difference.

Hahaha now let's see ares trying to claim he is not Indian, not only does he use Indian slang, but he refers to India as "we". :lol: So obvious.

India was artificially created by the West in order to contain the rise of Asia.

One day we should manage to kick this puppet regime out of Asia.

Making the racial slurs against the East Asians and the Muslims who are the majority groups in Asia, meanwhile always try the best to please the White Europeans.

Now it is the time to realize who these Indians really are.

Hahaha. Again, China was never fully colonized, just one small island of Hong Kong. India was completely colonized for 200 years.

India itself was in fact a creation of the British colonialists, it was never a real country.

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Colonial slaves even today, to the British colonial creation known as India.

Also, Hong Kong is considered a first-world advanced economy, with the second highest life expectancy in the world and an HDI ranking above countries like Britain and Spain.

India is the country with more poor than Africa and the majority of it's population practicing open defecation. Even a janitor in Hong Kong earns more than 30 Indians, and none of us go to the toilet on the floor.

Oh boy looks like getting under your skin here ..with you recycling the same rhetoric over n over again?
It all comes down to a single question

Were you born in a free country ??..because I was!!

Oh boy looks like getting under your skin here ..with you recycling the same rhetoric over n over again?
It all comes down to a single question

Were you born in a free country ??..because I was!!

Tell me what I am not allowed to do here in Hong Kong. :azn:

We are ranked #2 in Asia, on the Press Freedom Index (just behind Japan), while India does not even rank in the top 100. :rofl:

I am free to set up political parties, and I have a consitutional guarantee to free speech and free press.

On the HDI Index, Hong Kong is ranked above countries like Britain and Spain. Our social indicators are amongst the highest in the world, no one starves to death here, no Dalits are burned alive here for being lower caste.

Whereas in mighty shining India, people do not even have the most basic right of all, the right to food and water. 5.6 million children starve to death in India every year, and their people are not even allowed the dignity of having toilets. Women are forced to go out onto the roads to relieve themselves.

India was artificially created by the West in order to contain the rise of Asia.

One day we should manage to kick this puppet regime out of Asia.

Making the racial slurs against the East Asians and the Muslims who are the majority groups in Asia, meanwhile always try the best to please the White Europeans.

Now it is the time to realize who these Indians really are.

Is this the propaganda you are being fed in Chinese schools..you do not know a thing about India or its history..whatever little you know ..is what you have picked on this very forum..hence it would be unwise for you to go down that path, for arguments will be torn into shreds!!

Is this the propaganda you are being fed in Chinese schools..you do not know a thing about India or its history..whatever little you know ..is what you have picked on this very forum..hence it would be unwise for you to go down that path, for arguments will be torn into shreds!!

You don't belong in Asia, maybe you should move to Europe to embrace this so-called Aryan brotherhood with the whiteys.

Tell me what I am not allowed to do here in Hong Kong. :azn:

We are ranked #2 in Asia, on the Press Freedom Index (just behind Japan), while India does not even rank in the top 100. :rofl:

I am free to set up political parties, and I have a consitutional guarantee to free speech and free press.

On the HDI Index, Hong Kong is ranked above countries like Britain and Spain. Our social indicators are amongst the highest in the world, no one starves to death here, no Dalits are burned alive here for being lower caste.

Whereas in mighty shining India, people do not even have the most basic right of all, the right to food and water. 5.6 million children starve to death in India every year, and their people are not even allowed the dignity of having toilets. Women are forced to go out onto the roads to relieve themselves.

Are you saying your constitution provides more rights to you than mine in India?

Infact all these right and freedoms you are boasting about are infact a byproducts of your British slave mentality..which are not shared/available to your brethren in the mainland.

But you are still avoiding my original question?

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

You don't belong in Asia, maybe you should move to Europe to embrace this so-called Aryan brotherhood with the whiteys.

Who does not belong to Asia..are you saying India ..or was this jibe targeted towards Hindus?

Too bad that the Neo-Nazis in Europe look down upon Indians as being in the same category as Africans, based on appearance.

Only Asians will ever see them as equals, but Indians flock at the first chance they get to be accepted by the whites, and even have their most famous TV stars advertising special cream for men to make them look white.

Maybe they should be happy with what they are, but this is not in their nature.

Are you saying your constitution provides more rights to you than mine in India?

According to the Press Freedom index, Hong Kong is the #2 most free in Asia, just behind Japan, while India does not even rank in the top 100. Read it again. :lol:

In Hong Kong we don't arrest people for saying bad things about Sonia Gandhi (lol) and we don't charge people like Binayak Sen with sedition for saying nice things about Maoists.

As for China, here read a neutral source from The Economist:

Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

The lag in social progress is much longer. A child’s odds of surviving past their fifth birthday are as bad in India today as they were in China in the 1970s.

20111008_WOC579_0.gif

You are 40 years behind in terms of social indicators compared to mainland China. :lol:

Not to mention that India has more poor people than Africa, and starves more people to death than the rest of the world combined.

Too bad that the Neo-Nazis in Europe look down upon Indians as being in the same category as Africans.

Only Asians will ever see them as equals, but Indians flock at the first chance they get to be accepted by the whites, and even have their most famous TV stars advertising special cream for men to make them look white.

These Indians are always fed with the white supremacist theory how Aryans are superior to any aborigines of Asia.

Now these guys are the real saboteurs of the Asian harmony, and it is the time to deport them back to Europe if they love the whites so much.

These Indians are always fed with the white supremacist theory how Aryans are superior to any aborigines in Asia.

Now these guys are the real saboteurs of the Asian harmony, and it is the time to send them back to Europe if they love the whites so much.

Check out some videos on the internet, even your average Westerners can't tell the difference between Indians and Africans until they hear the accent. And of course they can't tell the difference between Chinese/Japanese/Koreans either.

Indians prioritize pleasing their former colonial masters, over their fellow Asians, who have suffered the same injustices that they have at the hands of the colonial powers. India is truly the one who will betray their fellow Asians first, just to get a pat on the head from the former colonial powers.

Too bad that the Neo-Nazis in Europe look down upon Indians as being in the same category as Africans.

This comment from you leaves no doubt at all, you do not know first thing about India and all your information you have, is actually picked up from comments of other Pakistani members..but actually you do not understand them as you do not understand the culture itself in the first place.

Let give me a similar example ..Most European, US etc countries white people spend hours sitting in the sun, applying sun tan lotions, going tanning saloons ..so that there skin shade become little darker.

So according to your logic they trying to be accepted as Blacks right??!!

Back
Top Bottom