What's new

Taiwan to Follow Hong Kong

You should worry about your own economic meltdown first.

Not sure what will happen in the future UK society when it has full of high school dropouts and teenage mothers. :lol:

ha ha it will also bankrupt the cockle pickers who are from China here (illegally) and send their money to China. when we travel illegally in trucks and ships to ur land the way u do come back to me.

Please go and see the Freedom March HK live! Try a Tianmmen there please. BTW have u forgotten the spanking you got when u tried to invade Taiwan? I think it was 20000 dead.

Another Indian Brit wannabe is trying to troll without any common sense.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

ha ha it will also bankrupt the cockle pickers who are from China here (illegally) and send their money to China. when we travel illegally in trucks and ships to ur land the way u do come back to me.

Eh? So desperate to defend your Brit master?

A colony is born without any backbone.

Another Indian Brit wannabe is trying to troll without any common sense.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Eh? So desperate your Brit master?

A colony is born without the backbone.

Just as ur a born as a slave to CCP without a brain / backbone and ur groupie SK ? Go to HK and see the freedom march its more than a million and CPC goes under the table when it happens. HK, Taiwan are and will be free countries forever. Inshallah.

Ps : Ps post how many Chinese were cannon fodder the last time they tried to cross the Taiwan straits?

Just as ur a born as a slave to CCP without a brain / backbone and ur groupie SK ? Go to HK and see the freedom march its more than a million and CPC goes under the table when it happens. HK, Taiwan are and will be free countries forever. Inshallah.

Ps : Ps post how many Chinese were cannon fodder the last time they tried to cross the Taiwan straits?

You should more worry about how India could become the cannon fodder of the West. :coffee:

You should more worry about how India could become the cannon fodder of the West. :coffee:

You are fooling yourself, if you think he is an Indian..he is British veteran and has been on this forum for a long..long time.

What a lie. :rofl:

The only march that reached nearly 1 million people in Hong Kong, were the article 23 protests. You clearly know nothing about Hong Kong.

Indians are forever slaves to their British masters, they even wear British flags even though they still talk in their Indian slang phrases. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

You are fooling yourself, if you think he is an Indian..he is British veteran and has been on this forum for a long..long time.

You're fooling yourself if you think British people talk like that, with poor Indian grammar and cries of "Inshallah". :lol:

Waiting for your overthrow.... since 1949.

PLAN is already projecting power beyond the first island China. Taiwan has been completely overpowered for the past 10 years. Our dominance is quickly approaching the point where it would be costless to take Taiwan even with US intervention, if it were ever politically necessary.

The only march that reached nearly 1 million people in Hong Kong, were the article 23 protests. You clearly know nothing about Hong Kong.

Indians are forever slaves to their British masters, they even wear British flags even though they still talk in their Indian slang phrases. :lol:

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

You're fooling yourself if you think British people talk like that, with poor Indian grammar and cries of "Inshallah". :lol:

This is coming from guy from Hongkong ..a city which until recently was a British colony.

Well we saved your you know what from the Japs so ur welcome to India but you still have not given me the statstics of the below

Killed people in front of St. Paul' Sq vs Tiannmmen?
How many Brits pay GBP 15 K to go to China vs Chinese who do illegally?
How many of us work below wages in China vs Chinese do here illegally?
Etc ( Legal Chinese are welcome here)

When did we say we will fire 1000 missiles on Scotland when some of them said they want to leave UK vs what u did against Taiwan but they still will massacre u like they did in the olden days?

For the oldest civilisation ur the most un-civilised.

Unlike you I do not suffer from foot in mouth disease .. I say something only when I am absolutely sure of the facts.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Yeah, a Brit with Indian descent, still bear the same colonized mindset like your average Indians.

And what mindset is that, Mr racist prick?

This is coming from guy from Hongkong ..a city which until recently was a British colony.

We never ever considered ourselves British. We were always Chinese.

China itself was never colonized during the colonial era, only the small island of Hong Kong.

India was not only completely colonized for 200 years, but India itself was a creation if the British. India was never a state until the British created it.

Today, Hong Kong is considered a first-world advanced economy. While India has more poor people than Africa. :lol:

Even a janitor in Hong Kong earns 30 times more than the average Indian.

Well we saved your you know what from the Japs so ur welcome to India but you still have not given me the statstics of the below

When did we say we will fire 1000 missiles on Scotland when some of them said they want to leave UK vs what u did against Taiwan but they still will massacre u like they did in the olden days?

The West only saved to protect their own interests from the Japs.

And i am still curious to see where you got those sources about the 20k death toll in Tiananmen square.

Look..... a foreign fan of the great military power of Chiang Kai Shek and the Kuomintang! :lol:

Hahaha now let's see "ares" trying to claim he is not Indian, not only does he use Indian slang, but he refers to India as "we". :lol: So obvious.

Back
Top Bottom