What's new

Taiwan President shows their F 16 Upgrade Program

Good news

UK is also considering weapons sales to Taiwan

Republic of Taiwan needs to be protected at all costs

they want remain a free and democratic country and independent country

and UK will do everything within its power to ensure stability is maintained in the region

it is said that Royal Navy will permanently deploy a Hunter Killer Nuclear Submarine in the Pacific region 24/7 at 365

that alone should ensure no one makes any silly makes

Astute Class SSN is the Worlds most advanced submarine defeating the USN Virginia Class in exercises

Good news

UK is also considering weapons sales to Taiwan

Republic of Taiwan needs to be protected at all costs

they want remain a free and democratic country and independent country

and UK will do everything within its power to ensure stability is maintained in the region

it is said that Royal Navy will permanently deploy a Hunter Killer Nuclear Submarine in the Pacific region 24/7 at 365

that alone should ensure no one makes any silly makes

Astute Class SSN is the Worlds most advanced submarine defeating the USN Virginia Class in exercises
Did u forget Hong Kong?

These F-16s will be swatted by China like a fly.

LOL anyone who believes that Taiwan can take on China with any amount of military hardware needs to see a shrink. Even if the Americans came to Taiwan's aid it won't amount to nothing.

LOL anyone who believes that Taiwan can take on China with any amount of military hardware needs to see a shrink. Even if the Americans came to Taiwan's aid it won't amount to nothing.
China will literally swarm Taiwan. I personally think there won't be war and like Hong Kong pressure will be applied and eventually Taiwan will capitulate

I see most on here don't know how warfare works...

Let me repost a post I wrote on why China hasn't and probably won't attack Taiwan for quite some time:

Kek.....Taiwan is armed to the teeth.

Taiwan might not seem like it but all the surroundings islands are littered with weapons of different kinds, including decoys.

And China can't attack at will......only at certain times of the year if I'm not wrong.

China's proximity to Taiwan is also a double edged sword.....Taiwan can literally kill 10x its own population if it's attacked.

Even if China wins the naval war and invades, by the time it reaches the shores, it'll have a lot of casualties piled up. Nukes are out of option since fallout will be right on Chinas doorstep and the political, moral and economic consequences to handle after that...

Best bet China has is internal strife/civil war or help from spies/traitors within Taiwan to ease the invasion. People who think it's gonna be a cake walk will need to review the US casualties of the Gulf War and then 10x-100x them in regards to China.

Just my two cents...

I just hope I don't get those retarded replies by the same groups of well known fan boys on here. :rolleyes:

I see most on here don't know how warfare works...

Let me repost a post I wrote on why China hasn't and probably won't attack Taiwan for quite some time:

Kek.....Taiwan is armed to the teeth.

Taiwan might not seem like it but all the surroundings islands are littered with weapons of different kinds, including decoys.

And China can't attack at will......only at certain times of the year if I'm not wrong.

China's proximity to Taiwan is also a double edged sword.....Taiwan can literally kill 10x its own population if it's attacked.

Even if China wins the naval war and invades, by the time it reaches the shores, it'll have a lot of casualties piled up. Nukes are out of option since fallout will be right on Chinas doorstep and the political, moral and economic consequences to handle after that...

Best bet China has is internal strife/civil war or help from spies/traitors within Taiwan to ease the invasion. People who think it's gonna be a cake walk will need to review the US casualties of the Gulf War and then 10x-100x them in regards to China.

Just my two cents...

I just hope I don't get those retarded replies by the same groups of well known fan boys on here. :rolleyes:
I think the thing you are missing here is

China (if it decides to attack...personally I don't think it will) will literally swarm Taiwanese air bases and naval craft simultaneously. Taiwan doesn't have the offensive capability to make mainland think twice b4 attacking.
Then the AIR defence sites. Ones the airforce and navy is taken care of the invasion is on. But if Taiwanese people decide to resist and some will the fighting will be hard and gains difficult in the urban environment.

China will literally swarm Taiwan. I personally think there won't be war and like Hong Kong pressure will be applied and eventually Taiwan will capitulate

Like Hong Kong pressure won't work because the leased Kowloon+ area was supplying energy to the island. UK had no choice but to give up otherwise it would have been lights off for the whole HK island.

I was there during handover .. watching the fireworks of both sides from the condo on The Peak. HK was a nice island to live - not sure what its like now.

View from The Peak area and our balcony (favourite place to spend time on with binoculars :lol: )

large_NeighborhoodNotes_thePeak_Lead.jpg

Last edited:
I think the thing you are missing here is

China (if it decides to attack...personally I don't think it will) will literally swarm Taiwanese air bases and naval craft simultaneously. Taiwan doesn't have the offensive capability to make mainland think twice b4 attacking.
Then the AIR defence sites. Ones the airforce and navy is taken care of the invasion is on. But if Taiwanese people decide to resist and some will the fighting will be hard and gains difficult in the urban environment.

lol....China doesn't have enough air or naval assets to "swarm" Taiwan. It only has a overwhelming edge in long range fire (missiles).

A military buildup is quite noticeable. Like I said....the proximity to Taiwan is a double edged sword.

Taiwan has 400 km BM's (ballistic missiles). All China can do is rain similar missiles onto Taiwan. Thus killing over 10M people. Can it do that??

Most likely not.

If China attacks, so will Taiwan. And the attacker in this case will incur a lot of casualties.

Like I wrote in my above post, Taiwan is armed to the teeth. Anything short of a nuclear war will be very bloody for China.

And even nuking Taiwan will mean the fallout falling right back into China and killing the Chinese people too.

Which is why you see pathetic attempts by China and Chinese on PDF where they say "we're all the same!!" "you're Han Chinese too!"

That's the best policy China can adopt.....weaken Taiwan from within and reunify it peacefully.

If warfare was easy, China would have done it by now. If the US can't defeat Taliban....China has no hope of easily defeating a near peer enemy.

Of course, given enough body bags and economic turmoil, China can take Taiwan....but will it be worth it???

The CCP has decided that it isn't so far. :coffee:

Last edited:

Such a pity.
Instead using those huge budget to buy F-35B vertical take off, they used it to upgrade their old fleet of F-16.

Those F-16s wouldn't fly in a Chinese Invasion. Because the Opening phase of Chinese Invasion would be Massive barrage of Missiles, MLRS, and Artillery rain down on every available Taiwan Airports and Highways that can be used to taking off aircraft.

If those F-16s lucky enough to fly in the middle of Missiles barrage. They would be welcomed by hundreds of J-10C.
Not to mention other Chinese Air Force more capable Fighters like, J-16, Stealth Fighter J-20, and Stealth Fighter J-35

Chinese Air Force J-10C
51376800016_654be1de19_3k.jpg
51377093018_1d5f740fa3_o.jpg
51377092958_6dd3bd389a_o.jpg

One of Crucial weakness of ROCAF is their lack of Capable & Bigger AWACS that can stay long time to support their fighter.
ROCAF only have 6 old and small E-2K.

This is the List of Chinese Air Force AWACS Fleet.
Chinese have hundreds of Big AWACS like KJ-200, KJ-500, and KJ-2000. Also KJ-500 onboard of their Aircraft Carrier Battle Group (CVBG)
FDB1wNAaIAEDKlJ.jpg

Not to mention again, ROCAF lacks of Electronic Warfare Aircraft (EW).
Meanwhile Chinese Air Force have hundreds of EW Aircraft, like Y-8CB, Y-8G, TU-154MD,Y-9G, Y-9DZ, and the newest one like J-16D (EW Heavy Fighter).

Chinese Air Force J-16D EW Heavy Fighter
51598506785_8bc15ea9e5_k.jpg
AmCudZA.jpg

With all of that lack of support (AEW and EW). If those F-16s meet with Chinese Air Force J-10C fleet in a battle. Of course Chinese Air Force of J-10C would have Crucial upper hand

Back
Top Bottom