What's new

Taiwan President shows their F 16 Upgrade Program

AWACS and EW, you don't understand the meaning of 'and' ?

You seems lack basic knowledge of Modern Air Warfare. You cannot abandon EW and using AWACS alone in modern Air Battle :lol:

You are the one that lose, I busted your fake info many times 😉

Yea yea...keep moving the goal posts troll...

You lied and said China had "hundreds of AWACS"...

I told you China has less than 50 AWACS....you came back and said China has hundreds of transport air crafts.....I told you that AWACS are different from transport aircrafts........you came came back and said you meant AWACS and EW's.........I told you China didn't have "hundreds" of them either.....you keep mentioning EW's like they're AWACS LOL

So again, you said in your first post on this thread that China had "hundreds of AWAC".....show me where it does.....even if you include the amount of EW fighters it has.....it's still maybe 50-200 fighters......and the 200 number is a long shot.

But yea, keep moving the goal posts. Cuz that's all you can do. :pop:
When a nation makes up her mind to get back what's rightfully belongs to them then they don't count for the casualties but look at the end result. Of course their will be price to pay for the China and its not going to be easy but the Chinese are determined to unite Taiwan with the main land and they have got the patience, determination and resources. Taiwan unification will bound to happen and its matter of time and the Chinese are not in any hurry to start the clock. It will be better for the Taiwanese to remove this war mongering woman in the next election and instead of looking towards the military solutions go after the political options.
Todays China is not of yesterday years and after all the HK model unification is in front of us. Until Western/US decided to incite the protests in the HK and thought they will make the China rule over the HK unbearable what a wrong move they have made. West thought Libyan, Iraqi and the Syrian model of the instability will work in the HK too but the West ended up loosing all the say, bad move I guess .
Western bully boy tactics of sending the fishing boats and rusty plane carriers approach are the things of the past and for the weak adversaries and is only waste of time and resources in the case of China. Long live the freedom of navigation and keep on performing circuit's in the South Chinese sea while Chinese exports keeps on rising and Taiwanese keeps on shivering.

Tell this to the CCP Lmao....

I'm sure they'll listen to your wonderful advice and liberate Taiwan. :lol:

Wake me when they do. :dirol:

Last edited:
which deadline ?

There is no deadline lol

This is just PDF bravado. PDF Chinese have been saying that China will take Taiwan by 2025.....now the goal post has been moved to 2035....in 2030....it'll become 2040. :D

Reminds me of the "Supapowa India 2020" claim. :rolleyes:

Yea yea...keep moving the goal posts troll...

You lied and said China had "hundreds of AWACS"...

I told you China has less than 50 AWACS....you came back and said China has hundreds of transport air crafts.....I told you that AWACS are different from transport aircrafts........you came came back and said you meant AWACS and EW's.........I told you China didn't have "hundreds" of them either.....you keep mentioning EW's like they're AWACS LOL

So again, you said in your first post on this thread that China had "hundreds of AWAC".....show me where it does.....even if you include the amount of EW fighters it has.....it's still maybe 50-200 fighters......and the 200 number is a long shot.

But yea, keep moving the goal posts. Cuz that's all you can do. :pop:

Tell this to the CCP Lmao....

I'm sure they'll listen to your wonderful advice and liberate Taiwan. :lol:

Wake me when they do. :dirol:

Your english wiki is Wrong and not update for long time. That's what I stated

China in 2021 indeed have Hundreds of AWACS from Different Types, meanwhile your english wiki only put 50.
China in 2021 have more than 50 Y-20 Strategic Transport meanwhile your english wiki only stated 17,
China in 2021 have Dozens of Strategic Tanker like H-6U, IL-78MD,and Y-20U, but your english wiki only put 3 LOL

It's not worth it to talk to IQ 72 Troller :lol:

China in 2021 indeed have Hundreds of AWACS from Different Types, meanwhile your english wiki only put 50.

You pulling this number from your behind??

Do provide some sources too. It's hard to agree with someone who has a history of posting bs on the forum and getting caught doing it. :rolleyes:

You pulling this number from your behind??

Do provide some sources too. It's hard to agree with someone who has a history of posting bs on the forum and getting caught doing it. :rolleyes:

Read my post again, all of that video is evidence that your english wiki is wrong.
All of that aircraft not listed in your english wiki, but indeed already in China's Air Force many years.

It's hard to talk to insecure envy troller :D

Read my post again, all of that video is evidence that your english wiki is wrong.
All of that aircraft not listed in your english wiki, but indeed already in China's Air Force many years.

It's hard to talk to insecure envy troller :D

So no source.....i get it....lying is easier than providing the source. :lol:

Btw, I guess counting is hard too.....you haven't posted a single video that answers my question...

Question: Give me a source which says China has "hundreds of AWACS"...

Is it too hard to admit you lied? :azn:

So no source.....i get it....lying is easier than providing the source. :lol:

Btw, I guess counting is hard too.....you haven't posted a single video that answers my question...

Question: Give me a source which says China has "hundreds of AWACS"...

Is it too hard to admit you lied? :azn:

Oh yeah..Video and Photos is no proof :enjoy: Meanwhile Wikipedia is a holy proof

What a logic :lol:

Oh yeah..Video and Photos is no proof :enjoy: Meanwhile Wikipedia is a holy proof

What a logic :lol:

Again....if there's no video....there is no proof.

A twitter video showing 2 fighters and 1 refueler isn't proof that China has "hundreds of AWACS". :rofl:

Your english wiki is Wrong and not update for long time. That's what I stated

China in 2021 have more than 50 Y-20 Strategic Transport meanwhile your english wiki only stated 17,
China in 2021 have Dozens of Strategic Tanker like H-6U, IL-78MD,and Y-20U, but your english wiki only put 3 LOL

It's not worth it to talk to IQ 72 Troller :lol:

It is absolutely hilarious how English Wikipedia is manipulated by anti-China Anglos and Indians. Every Indian pipe dream weapon is listed in great detail and many PLA weapons are not even posted by English Wikipedia. English Wikipedia is highly distorted against China.
Same for China, their fighter jets will be wiped out before it gets off the ground.

PCL-191 MLRS alone will do massive damage to Taiwan.

I see most on here don't know how warfare works...
lol I see a jingoistic troll parotting U.S. state propaganda narratives from the last century, citing an unqualified website run by Indian and American trolls and shills, where the Hindutva Times counts as a Chinese, Russian and U.S. government source, citing American blogs from 2015, citing 2014 estimates, all to tell Chinese what Chinese have and not in terms of warfare capability ... a month away from 2022

:cheesy:

Protip: It's ad hominem short ad hom, not ad hoc. Don't use "Western" expressions you don't understand when you are just about to deny that you are falseflagging as one.

Last edited:
Did you add a zero to 50??

Because China has less than 50 AWACs right now....not "hundreds". :rofl:

And it has less than 10 KJ-2000's.

And I can dismiss the rest of your jingoistic post too since it's just inflated numbers all around.

By the time Chinese air crafts will be in the air moving towards Taiwan....the game will be up. It'll be too late. :D

AWAC numbers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Air_Force#Equipment

I don't smoke and if you think I'm smoking....you need to read the post above me and my reply to it. :D

And I'll take your one liner as a admission of defeat!. :rolleyes:
OK u win...I save a headache tablet. Mad people always thing the rest of the world is mad. Don't they !

Same for China, their fighter jets will be wiped out before it gets off the ground.
Destroy by who? Pants shitter Biden?
Again....if there's no video....there is no proof.

A twitter video showing 2 fighters and 1 refueler isn't proof that China has "hundreds of AWACS". :rofl:

lol Only idiot will take WIKI as source.:rofl:
This is the AWACS factory from 4 years ago. Help yourself with your 14 Kj-500.

v2-602e5cf416289163b637b2509a329efc_720w.jpg

v2-802468364c1201b71d7a7fe23e4e5937_720w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom