What's new

TAI HÜRKUŞ (Basic Trainer / COIN Aircraft)

Hurkus-B is on the way !!!

AwYR1llCQAEl9da.jpg

That landing gear seems a bit short lol. How are they planing to take off if the plane stands on the rockets.

Am i the only one see this plane as not something to be proud of? Its not like they manage to make a training jet and they are making big fuss over it.

Am i the only one see this plane as not something to be proud of? Its not like they manage to make a training jet and they are making big fuss over it.

Yes everyones is starting to go space and turkey just finished a rotary plane. The engines is not even indigenous....
But this is a step, i guess. Lets wait for the TFX..
btw is there any news on the TFX project?

You must really think to high of Turkey. We are arent exactly the richest and most advanced nation in the world, This is a huge step with the limited resourches we had. This is definitly something to be proud of.

We weren't producing planes since first years of the republic. So doing beats not doing by simple logic. Of course it's good and it deserves to be celebrated :)

hürkuş sub-systems are the same as basic-train jet plane. (cocpit systems, avionics etc.)(most probably we will use this systems in train-jet program too)

it is definitly a proudfull program for Turkish nation.. it was not only hürkuş day. we watched also t-129 and anka flight show ...

Congrats to Turkish members for their country's success. I got to give it to your government; terrific planning and execution. We had a trainer before you guys even started but it is still not inducted and yours is already finished. Excellent workmanship.

:tup:

If not wrong then in near future about 3 years, PAF might going to buy these as PAC could not come something of their own. Super Mushak is not the thing that they like.

Back
Top Bottom