What's new

Tahir ul Qadri's supporters tried to hijack the plane today

Shahmir

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In today's Bolta pakistan , Nusrat javed and Mushtaq Minhas have revealed that out of 200 passengers aboard the Emirate plane only 42 were normal passengers , the rest were all TUQ activists who created a hijack like situation once the plane landed at Lahore airport. TUQ supporters in the plane took control of the plane exit doors and denied the normal passengers to exit the plane. Isn't it a classic case of plane hijacking by TUQ and company. But TUQ is blaming government for hijacking the plane since they diverted it to lahore, wah wah ulta chor kotwal ko dante.

Nusrat javed and Mushtaq minhas taking "class" of sheikh ul islam and his air-conditioned inqlaab :rofl:

Full program for the details of misbehavior of TUQ supporters on the plane and during exit from airport, the action starts @11:00 onwards

Last edited:
Lol things are starting to go against Qadri. He has been banned from entering UAE and he is not allowed to use Emirates from now on. I am sure the crew specially the captain of the airplane was in contact with the ground authorities and all the discussion has been recorded. Qadri shouldve not done that. Bisti sahi hoi hai qadri ki. He asked for the military to contact him, and no military officer bothered to talk to him. Governor of punjab played a big role in the fiasco.

Unfortunately, Qadri has embarrassed us infront of the world. He shouldve not done what he did. Does he even have any idea how close UAE is with the Sharifs lol? Qadri baita ab UAE ja kay dikha

I dont know if you guys are aware of the powers an airplane captain has. He can deport you, get you detained or even arrest you while you are in the plane. Whatever the captain says is considered to be truth before Law. If he says Qadri hijacked the airplane, thats exactly what he will be charged with. Captain of an airplane has tremendous amount of power over passengers.

Last edited:
:raise::raise: can you post the links please

and Yes they did hijacked the Plane... I wish Emirates takes some actin on that against TUQ

The links are embedded in opening post, these are youtube videos

Here is the link on Dailymotion which should work in pakistan, action starts @11:00

Lol things are starting to go against Qadri. He has been banned from entering UAE and he is not allowed to use Emirates from now on. I am sure the crew specially the captain of the airplane was in contact with the ground authorities and all the discussion has been recorded. Qadri shouldve not done that. Bisti sahi hoi hai qadri ki. He asked for the military to contact him, and no military officer bothered to talk to him. Governor of punjab played a big role in the fiasco.

Unfortunately, Qadri has embarrassed us infront of the world. He shouldve not done what he did. Does he even have any idea how close UAE is with the Sharifs lol? Qadri baita ab UAE ja kay dikha
The links are embedded in opening post, these are youtube videos

Here is the link on Dailymotion which should work in pakistan, action starts @11:00

thanks also use playit.pk same links works as of you tube

I dont know if you guys are aware of the powers an airplane captain has. He can deport you, get you detained or even arrest you while you are in the plane. Whatever the captain says is considered to be truth before Law. If he says Qadri hijacked the airplane, thats exactly what he will be charged with. Captain of an airplane has tremendous amount of power over passengers.

Sharif's made Qadri a big deal. I think they shouldn't in the first place have done anything regarding the barricades around his office in Lahore. Secondly, they should have landed him in Islamabad.

I couldn't understand why Shariff's have made him such a big deal and were so scared of him. He has no electoral power. The street power, he is enjoying, is a matter of moment. This all will be evaporated soon.

The street power, he is enjoying, is a matter of moment. This all will be evaporated soon.

His supporters are not political , they are religiously motivated , he is head of his own sect which I call Tahir-ul-qadri sect and people belonging to this sect are very loyal to TUQ, they will never ever back off from supporting him and that is the reason why he is so confident to confront the government.

Sharif's made Qadri a big deal. I think they shouldn't in the first place have done anything regarding the barricades around his office in Lahore. Secondly, they should have landed him in Islamabad.

I couldn't understand why Shariff's have made him such a big deal and were so scared of him. He has no electoral power. The street power, he is enjoying, is a matter of moment. This all will be evaporated soon.
You are right. He was made a big deal, but lets be honest, our media played a huge negative role in giving him a huge publicity. Our soldiers are being martyred every day and we dont hear about it.

Secondly, word on the street is that Qadri is being supported by the military, to keep PMLN in check. PMLN came in with a huge mandate and its a big concern for the military because the second biggest party PPP is also with PMLN. Even PPP had a tough time dealing with the military in their tenure so I am guessing the military must have an idea that PPP and PMLN will bond together to keep it check.

Anyways, I condone these institutional grudges, they shouldnt be happening. They pave way for idiots like Qadri to come to Pak and create havoc.

10425119_583103008475418_3729046938268935449_n.jpg

Nusrat Javed has as much credibility over Journalism as much Meera has over Islam.

The only genuine journalists anchoring political programs are Nusrat javed (senior most), Mushtaq minhas, mateeh ullah jan, Naseem zahra, Talat hussain and Javed chaudhary. The rest are all TV celebrities who were in different professions before joining the "showbiz" of pakistani private news channels.

Well, this turned out to be a complete flop. He now keeps insisting on not returning to wherever he came from until his revolution is complete. Why is he planning to return within the few hours of his arrival?

Musharraf also thought he would return as a hero but instead landed straight in a jail.

Well, this turned out to be a complete flop. He now keeps insisting on not returning to wherever he came from until his revolution is complete. Why is he planning to return within the few hours of his arrival?

Musharraf also thought he would return as a hero but instead landed straight in a jail.

Tahir ul qadri wants to become "khomeini" of pakistan, just analyse his actions in that context. People dont know that he is a religious figure not a politician.

Back
Top Bottom