What's new

Who Killed Gen. Zia Ul Haq

He is the biggest traitor in our history. He was the reason our country broke into half. He deserved to be hanged.

He's was just one of the many traitors in Pakistan. (He wasn't the sole reason for 1971 though)

But like I said his death made PPP the most popular political party for quite a while. Zia's rule just made him even more popular.

You'r not even a Pakistani.

Zia had enough momentum to be one the greatest leaders in the world. If he was alive and gained enough support, India would have been in serious trouble.

Now If you want to turn into a Jingo, do me a favour, and don't respond to me.

You think too highly of Gen. Zia...

At-least yar thanks to him. Due to him, our 90,000 soldiers returned back. It was shameless incident in the history of Books when 90,000 our soldier dropped guns. At least they should get Shahadat for the country.
But on the other side Bhutto was brave than soldier. He gave sacrifice. Guess who was brave??
Truth may be bitter for you and yes it hurts when we see 1971.

It wasn't 90,000 soldiers, it was ~90,000 POWs, many of whom were civilian personnel employed by the Pakistani Government. Pakistan did not even have nearly ~90,000 soldiers deployed in East Pakistan. Sources I've read estimate roughly ~50-55 thousand Army personnel were present during the war in East Pakistan, in addition to Naval, and Air Force.

Here is a book written by 'Mustafa Kamal Pasha' giving a well detailed story-line and ending, rising quite interesting questions too.
It is worth reading.

552336_424353077615645_423243718_n.jpg

He is the biggest traitor in our history. He was the reason our country broke into half. He deserved to be hanged.
Another horrendous damage that Zulfikar-Bhutto did to Pakistan was nationalizing institutions ,,, that acted as a reverse-gear for Pakistan's economy.

Same with Bainazeer,,, before coming back to Pakistan , she gave a statement that she will let Nato act inside Pakistan if she became PM again ,,, when I read this in news paper, i literally prayed to God that may she die,,, my prayers were heard,,, BUT, even bigger criminal Zardari took over. Then I said to myself that instead of praying for her death I should have prayed for whatever was good for Pakistan ... :)

Sur,

That is a horrible thing to say. You should never make such comments, especially for dead. I personally do not have any respect for her and her father, who have done greater damage to Pakistan in long run.

Dance,

General Zia was not the biggest traitor for Pakistan. I have neutral views for him. He has done several positive things for Pakistan and during his era the world bowed to Pakistan (for personal reasons though). But once again looking into history, none of the presidents of Pakistan were good enough and have committed mistakes they should not have done. If it were not for the NRO, Musharraf would have been most successful ruler of Pakistan.

The topic is not Zia-ul-Haq VS Zulfiqar Bhutto. So please refrain from posting such harsh comments to each other.

It was not the KGB. It was the CIA.

Right after the crash, a team of FBI investigators was ready to got to Pakistan but last minute orders 'from top' stopped them leaving them wandering why. The book I mentioned has details with names of chief of the team and dates which I cannot recall now. The team leader tried to persuade the 'top brass' to allow them to leave for Pakistan yet in vein. After increasing pressure from UN and the world, the FBI team was sent to Pakistan which returned after two weeks. They were given orders not to do anything and have a sigh-seeing tour of Pakistan.

ISI and PAF intelligence started working on their own accords and latter, much latter, FBI joined in. It was well planned. Despite claims by some member, ISI was NOT involved officially albeit Pakistani military officials were bribed out. PPP was also involved ans Benazir tried to limit the investigation by all possible means.

This was a joint plan by CIA and PPP. Benazir wanted to avenge her father's death whereas CIA has many reasons.

Bhutto did have his ups and downs. Maybe his downs were more then his ups.

you are a punjabbi, suni obviuosly you will dislike a sindi shya ruler.
he was the reason your country didnt break in to 4 and zia is the reason of the islmization and other evils in your country
I don't like Zia, He was traitor, but Pakistan had no choice because Pakistan was next target for Russia. So Pakistanis also fought war with our allies U.S.A and other countries and defeated Soviet union. and Israeli also provided weapons to Pakistan.
The Soviet intervention strengthened the complex relations of Israel and Pakistan.According to Charlie Wilson's reference, Israel proliferated the sensitive and advance weapon technology to Pakistan, while reverse engineered the Soviet weapons after Israel had confiscated from PLO during the Lebanon war, and channeled these weapons to Mujahedin.
But after years , some of these Mujhadin are brainwashed about Jihad and Now they are headache for U,S,A and Pakistan as well.
Zia ul haq was also hard line Islamist and he is also responsible for unrest in Pakistan and fight b/w shia and sunni and other firqas from his time.

I don't like Zia, He was traitor, but Pakistan had no choice because Pakistan was next target for Russia. So Pakistanis also fought war with our allies U.S.A and other countries and defeated Soviet union. and Israeli also provided weapons to Pakistan.
The Soviet intervention strengthened the complex relations of Israel and Pakistan.According to Charlie Wilson's reference, Israel proliferated the sensitive and advance weapon technology to Pakistan, while reverse engineered the Soviet weapons after Israel had confiscated from PLO during the Lebanon war, and channeled these weapons to Mujahedin.
But after years , some of these Mujhadin are brainwashed about Jihad and Now they are headache for U,S,A and Pakistan as well.
Zia ul haq was also hard line Islamist and he is also responsible for unrest in Pakistan and fight b/w shia and sunni and other firqas from his time.

Sorry to disagree with you.. He put balance between Shia and sunni with hock or crock.. to make them in order. He was the perfect leader for pakistan, since no body could do anything infront of him. He was the one who was thinking about Islamic block, where Iran would have been also part. So naturally he was neither against Shia or Sunni. Shia become in fire because most of them were supporting Bhutto, and PPP used them for their purpose and spread hatred in Shia's Mind. As i say normally, politicians can do anything just to come into the power which is why Democracy is the mess, especially for Pakistan.

Today he is no more but he was the perfect leader for Pakistan and Pakistani Muslims. It was planed by the people who put Model of faulty Tank inside the plan. and no other then CIA and PPP who were involved and used influence to subtage the investigations.

Zia was pathetic military dictator and became victim of his own dirty work same is the case with commando mush lol how many times he promised to return to Pak but still outside today Pakistan is in crises because of these two dogs.

While reading about him on wiki i found a external like of this cartoon

cartoon1.gif

Can someone translate it in english ???

Off topic: Zia was a good controler, I repeat "controler". He knew how to balance the see-saw. Now people will say that he bring Islamist. For them, please see who bring the word "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" in constitution. And hence, I assume Islamic Republic should be Islamic.

On Topic: I read that A.Q. Khan alleged pilot of the aircraft (Mashood If I am right) to be the defect in his interview.

Ok I SWEAR to God. My God strike me dead if i am lying on purpose. Mark my words, I know the truth! Please don't be surprised. You ask who killed Zia Ul Haq? Im gonna answer this question for you. Here we go, are you ready? Alright, airplane crash killed him :)

do u aslo why plane was crashed.... :rofl: :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom