What's new

Tahir ul Qadri's supporters tried to hijack the plane today

The plane was hijacked when the qadri terrorist decided to sit over there and started making demands shouting he wont leave unlesss his demands are met. Difference between him and a terrorist was that terrorists have guns. On top of it all Army completely ignores his foolish requests for security and he is left in the wilderness and in the end is accompanied by the same politician from the same party that he was criticizing or saying i wont go with.
PM sent the governor to end the drama and it was finally ended. Hopefully we wont have anymore of these drama interruptions as we are IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR. Massive embarrassment for qadri there.

Tahir ul qadri wants to become "khomeini" of pakistan, just analyse his actions in that context. People dont know that he is a religious figure not a politician.

He is as fake and hypocrite and opportunist as any other puppet.

Thank God NS and Co listened to some people and this time avoided the earlier goof up.

Qadri is just out to create a mess and break the current govt.

I say let the democratic government complete its tenure for heaven's sake let democracy reform itself democratically

He is as fake and hypocrite and opportunist as any other puppet.

Thank God NS and Co listened to some people and this time avoided the earlier goof up.

I say let the democratic government complete its tenure for heaven's sake let democracy reform itself democratically

This. Let it run. Its a joke that we have only one govt that completed its tenure and that was just the last govt. I say let it all run and see how they work out. Its not like N is sitting dead like PPP in sindh. If you are dissatisfied vote for the next party. If you are afraid of rigging then spend this time passing new laws to combat rigging. Something imran khan should be doing.

I would say this, even if we agree on everything that Qadari is one to be blamed etc etc, i have this question why was he not allowed to land in Islamabad?
Had he be allowed to land, all this would have been avoided. But no PML is a badmash league and they have this nasha of power that gets them booted out. Look how the model town situation was handled and people still blame Qadari?
Nawaz league due to their sheer incompetency, made a nobody into somebody. They could have easily let him stage whatever he wants in Islamabad, after all this is democracy and autocracy.

@Leader
What do you think about this Qadri guy???
From what I read he seems to be emulating AAP in Pakistan as in with his campaigns against corruption.Though I also read that he himself was not clear about his finances while accusing Sharif's govt of corruption.
How comes he has sooo many followers??
Is it just because of his website??
Lol things are starting to go against Qadri. He has been banned from entering UAE and he is not allowed to use Emirates from now on. I am sure the crew specially the captain of the airplane was in contact with the ground authorities and all the discussion has been recorded. Qadri shouldve not done that. Bisti sahi hoi hai qadri ki. He asked for the military to contact him, and no military officer bothered to talk to him. Governor of punjab played a big role in the fiasco.

Unfortunately, Qadri has embarrassed us infront of the world. He shouldve not done what he did. Does he even have any idea how close UAE is with the Sharifs lol? Qadri baita ab UAE ja kay dikha

I dont know if you guys are aware of the powers an airplane captain has. He can deport you, get you detained or even arrest you while you are in the plane. Whatever the captain says is considered to be truth before Law. If he says Qadri hijacked the airplane, thats exactly what he will be charged with. Captain of an airplane has tremendous amount of power over passengers.

Lol
I didnt know he was banned from entering UAE neither did I know about the captain's powers.

He does not want to mess only, his goal is to become Khomeini of pakistan, supreme leader of pakistan who supercedes the post of president or prime minister like the situation in iran.

Nawaz first divert Musharraf plane, now Qadri plane.............Nawaz has extremely low tolerance .....His dynasty Punjab.

Nusrat Javed is sentimental, but a brave man!!!!! I am a fannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

Nusrat Javed is sentimental, but a brave man!!!!! I am a fannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

@Leader
What do you think about this Qadri guy???
From what I read he seems to be emulating AAP in Pakistan as in with his campaigns against corruption.Though I also read that he himself was not clear about his finances while accusing Sharif's govt of corruption.
How comes he has sooo many followers??
Is it just because of his website??

Lol
I didnt know he was banned from entering UAE neither did I know about the captain's powers.

Qadri is a fraud. enough said.

I consider the very first fatwa given against terrorists coming from TuQ.
Then, I consider him supporting the Pakistani forces throughout the years.
Then, I consider him making a very large welfare foundation network helping out the people.
Then, I consider him a moderate religious leader promoting inter-faith and inter-sect harmony.
Then, I consider no true news coming out targeting his character (other than the usual garbage) from his opponents.
Then, I consider the size of his residence compared to that of other leaders'.
Then, I consider his manifesto about bringing about a new system with devolution of power.
Lastly, I consider the people against him - PML-N and PPP; then, people supporting him - PTI and Air-Marshall Shahid Latif (Pak Armed Forces).

So, I conclude, he may not be an angel, but is definitely better than most.

The sheikhs have already banned him from entering UAE, plus Emirates airlines wont be allowing Qadri to use its services anymore. I am sure other middle eastern airlines will follow the same specially Etihad airways.
I know about Emirates banning him from traveling on their airline but when did UAE ban him from entering their country?

Back
Top Bottom