What's new

Tahir ul Qadri's supporters tried to hijack the plane today

He is as fake and hypocrite and opportunist as any other puppet.

Thank God NS and Co listened to some people and this time avoided the earlier goof up.

Qadri is just out to create a mess and break the current govt.

I say let the democratic government complete its tenure for heaven's sake let democracy reform itself democratically
Its called damo-crazy, fakly constituted system, for the political elites by the political elites?
Its a heavey crime , to let close his eyes in the event of any crime?
& keep dreaming about a happy future?
If this govt, given more 5 years , then im sure PAKIATAN WOULD be CALLED NOORA-ISTAN OF NAWAZ SHARIF?
Hope, fully some day you would wake from your, damocrazy dreams , & work in reall for a clear & better, real damocracy like china?

In today's Bolta pakistan , Nusrat javed and Mushtaq Minhas have revealed that out of 200 passengers aboard the Emirate plane only 42 were normal passengers , the rest were all TUQ activists who created a hijack like situation once the plane landed at Lahore airport. TUQ supporters in the plane took control of the plane exit doors and denied the normal passengers to exit the plane. Isn't it a classic case of plane hijacking by TUQ and company. But TUQ is blaming government for hijacking the plane since they diverted it to lahore, wah wah ulta chor kotwal ko dante.

Nusrat javed and Mushtaq minhas taking "class" of sheikh ul islam and his air-conditioned inqlaab :rofl:

Full program for the details of misbehavior of TUQ supporters on the plane and during exit from airport, the action starts @11:00 onwards

What is this. before couple of day there was a firing followed by attack on Karachi airport and now this hijack sort of situation. People will loose faith in Pakistani airlines.

Why don't somebody shoot this fellow Kadri?

Nusrat Javed has as much credibility over Journalism as much Meera has over Islam.
:omghaha:

Its called damo-crazy, fakly constituted system, for the political elites by the political elites?
Its a heavey crime , to let close his eyes in the event of any crime?
& keep dreaming about a happy future?
If this govt, given more 5 years , then im sure PAKIATAN WOULD be CALLED NOORA-ISTAN OF NAWAZ SHARIF?
Hope, fully some day you would wake from your, damocrazy dreams , & work in reall for a clear & better, real damocracy like china?

In your opinion, has Pakistan prospered by the work that has been done by Shahbaz Sharif (in Punjab) and Nawaz Sharif (overall in Pakistan)

All I have seen are developmental stories in Punjab. Havnt seen much going on in the other provinces.. What development has been carried out in KPK?

Why don't somebody shoot this fellow Kadri?

because we are not murderous like you. Troll post.

Last edited:
@Leader
What do you think about this Qadri guy???
From what I read he seems to be emulating AAP in Pakistan as in with his campaigns against corruption.Though I also read that he himself was not clear about his finances while accusing Sharif's govt of corruption.
How comes he has sooo many followers??
Is it just because of his website??

Lol
I didnt know he was banned from entering UAE neither did I know about the captain's powers.

Why shouldn't he have so many followers? He has been a public figure for a long time in Pakistan since the 70s.

I consider the very first fatwa given against terrorists coming from TuQ.
Then, I consider him supporting the Pakistani forces throughout the years.
Then, I consider him making a very large welfare foundation network helping out the people.
Then, I consider him a moderate religious leader promoting inter-faith and inter-sect harmony.
Then, I consider no true news coming out targeting his character (other than the usual garbage) from his opponents.
Then, I consider the size of his residence compared to that of other leaders'.
Then, I consider his manifesto about bringing about a new system with devolution of power.
Lastly, I consider the people against him - PML-N and PPP; then, people supporting him - PTI and Air-Marshall Shahid Latif (Pak Armed Forces).

So, I conclude, he may not be an angel, but is definitely better than most.

Whatever you said is true.

Nawaz first divert Musharraf plane, now Qadri plane.............Nawaz has extremely low tolerance .....His dynasty Punjab.

excellent comment. NS is the same gangster with his hand in the pocket

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom